Hi all, I was turned on to Northern Lifters and advised this might be a good place for me to branch out to. I was naturally a bit disappointed to come here and see a number of things said about me that I don't believe to be true. Now, I don't know who you are, Afflicted, and I''m not one to make things personal, but I will address them one by one:
1. "Been there since october with one bloodwork posted and yet they are a verified lab now ya right lol.
This is true! I have only been on SST since October. I do have more than customer who has posted bloodwork, but so far all bloods are only for Test E or Tren. I agree that more would be nice, that's why I offer an incentive for users to post bloods. I require that they show the date on the paperwork. If you have any more advice on how I can ensure that only legitimate reviews are posted, I will gladly take that into consideration. I only want honest reviews.
2. "They use shit packaging and toppers"
How have you come to this conclusion? I use West Superior Flip Offs on top of proper stoppers. What about those do you feel are shit? And packaging? I disagree. I do purport myself to be "no frills"" presentation, but that has to do with labels and graphics. I should really call it "no nonsense". Please, if you have constructive criticism about how I can package my products better, I'd gladly take it into consideration.
3. "and I know for a fact their brewing practices are sub par, they don't even use a flow hood!"
I'm afraid you must have me confused with another lab at this point. Where are you getting your information? I have great equipment, I simply don't have a pill press. I think that's the biggest difference between myself and more established labs. It's also something I'm not urgently looking to change as, with your intimate knowledge of sources, you know that they attract a lot of attention these days.
4. "They also tried to scam my buddy selling him fake black tops until my buddy called them out."
Nope, but this might be your closest claim to date. I did in fact have a user inquiring about my HGH products after my transition from Meditrope Black Tops to another popular Black Top GH product. We're talking down to the same week that I restocked. Now, not only did I not provide payment instructions, but I actually advised him to go onto a very popular board where the original source of Meditrope products resides to research the product. Not only did I advise him of where to find information, but I even advised him about the custom tops and batch numbers. I had not even OPENED this new shipment of GH yet. This is somewhat my mistake, but I was *extremely* clear with him that I would not ship anything that was not as advertised, and I think we settled that with mutual satisfaction. Since then I've sold out of that GH with no confusion as to its branding (very popular, sourced by many large American operations). Further, I've restocked Meditrope Mauve Tops, and even emailed your friend directly in advance so that he might have first bid on them, as a bit of an apology for his disappointment earlier. Let me know if you'd be interested in purchasing some, though they're almost out of stock again.
5. "They don't even give out tracking ffs"
Again, not true. I did make a post specifically saying that I would not send out tracking as a default with every order. In the past, after receiving an order, I'd ship the order the same or next business day and, without being asked, supply the tracking number for each parcel to each respective client. I only ceased my unwritten policy of defaulting to sending it. Now usually I still just send it, especially on a "slow" day, but under no circumstances does a client get told "no" if they ask for their tracking. I actually think my service here is above bar, as historically I haven't had sources send me tracking by default, but it's been a long time since I've been in the ordering game myself so I understand if times have changed and you think that customers having to request their tracking is unreasonable.
Onto the next one:
1. I suppose this is true, anyone can make and add multiple accounts, but I do believe the moderators would probably become privvy to this fairly quickly, as they did with another popular Canadian source over on another major US board (can I say board names?). Anyways, I'm not here for a hit and run, I run no shill accounts, nor do I need to. I believe most of the posters who have commented in my thread and left reviews have well-known names, but unfortunately I suspect you'll always claim shill despite the fact that, once again, you claimed above I only have 1 or 2 reviews?
Oof this is big one.
1. "I know about the brewing because I know a mod from there quite well who discussed his application with me."
Care to say which one? I have a feeling this isn't true! Again, I'm sure you're a nice fellow who perhaps is confusing SST with another board. Maybe you don't remember who the moderators are, but we could certainly test this. Let's both email the SST modmail with your claim, they can respond via the modmail to conceal the identity of the moderator whom you spoke to, and confirm that any of them know who you are or speak about applications. I would love to see how this pans out.
2. "He doesn't use geometric dilution or an ungator for his orals."
I don't use geometric dilution? How'd you catch me on this one? Did you watch me mix my last batch of Aromasin? OR did I put in my SST application that "Hey guys I don't use geometric dilution but I'm doing my best!". You are however correct I don't have an unguator (is this the word you mean to use?). I have a V-mixer. Different type of equipment, similar end goal.
3. "He definitely has not invested in a calibrated digital dispenser for filling, no autoclave, no flow hood, and uses cheap vials and stoppers."
4. Re: GH. Post the emails my man! Like I said, I was very disappointed as well that when I ran out of the Meditropes I failed to keep track of stock. I thought I had some left and I was wrong. I didn't send payment information to your friend, and directed him to the proper forum to find more information. There was *definitely* no attempt to scam him here. I'd appreciate if you posted the emails in full because it's candid. I'd like people to see how I present myself when I've made a mistake. What I don't do, though, is lie. What I don't do, though, is conceal the true account of events. I can understand if this interaction got misconstrued, I would even understand your apprehension afterwards, but I think our closing emails at the time were very much friendly and I like to think there was a mutual understanding. Maybe he can chime in?
5. I can't comment on the reviews, man. You think multiple sources on a board pay a guy named King of Carbz to hype them all up? I don't know. I'm too cheap for nice vials but you think I'm paying shills to say my Tren is good to go.
I do think you're being candid here regarding the GH. I think the way that could have been communicated between yourself and your friend may have not told the full story. I understand the disappointment, I was good on the Meditrope Black's for 20-40 kits at a time, and then my "connection" there begin to fail on me. The generics I brought in are very good, but you're right, I prefer the name brand recognition that TheProvider's products bring. That's why I've worked to establish a new connection here, that's why I've brought in the Meditrope Mauve Tops. Just a head's up, though, they're all Chinese. I think your last line about that makes it a bit confusing.
Anyways, I hope that clears some things up. I apologize if I've stepped on any toes in coming here, but I think it's a bit unfair to see my name being wrongly disparaged. @Affliction I do invite you to take me up on that offer regarding your friendship with the SST moderators. I've been speaking with a few of them quite candidly the last couple of weeks and I think they'd be happy to clear up what equipment I've shown in my application, whether it's the fume hood, dispenser, v-mixer, autoclave, UV well, or otherwise.
I'd be happy to continue this conversation and others. I hope that over time you can perhaps come to find I'm not the guy you think I am, nor do I neglect my operation the way you've claimed.