Proviron on TRT

On 11/14/2018 at 4:18 PM, Rosconow said:

Hey all, just wondering if any one has used proviron along with their trt test dose? 

Hope to be wrong here.

I'm assuming that you went UGL for Proviron? To my knowledge this is only available in pharma in Europe and not North America.

Very interested in doing the same and adding a little Porviron with my TRT dose, so if I'm wrong and I could possibly get pharma grade that'd be fantastic.

7 hours ago, Rosconow said:

I have some genetec  and vortex proviron. So far only used the genetec stuff @ 25MG daily. Been feeling great! 

Glad to heat it! I'm also looking at placing an order with Genetec and was torn between 25 or 50 mg / day. So if results are good at 25mg / day then that's easier on the wallet.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/9/2019 at 3:46 AM, Nixter said:

Yeah fuck. I'm stopping the proviron. Hair is not doing well. Good damn, if it's not my skin, it's my hair. I can't win in this game lol. Back to 100mg test a week and that's it. Maybe a test blast here and there. Really hoping the hair comes back, ugh. Fortunately it's just the top/back and I'm tall lol

Hair is over-rated bro, let it go lol

8 minutes ago, Jetpilot said:

Does the Rock as hair?  does Trudeau as hair? then you can evaluate the Test level on this 2 very different individual ...:)

Excellent comparison!

The Rock exudes masculinity (some would say toxic levels lol) and Turdeau is basically a woman.

I like The Rock.

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
On 8/25/2019 at 3:24 PM, Fizzyx said:

Finasteride will not help against Proviron. Finasteride blocks test conversion to DHT. Proviron is a DHT derivative and so 'already reduced.'

Plan on taking proviron first time, so will see how works, currently take  finnasteride was kinda hoping it would help. But good to know it won’t 

8 hours ago, Musclet1 said:

Plan on taking proviron first time, so will see how works, currently take  finnasteride was kinda hoping it would help. But good to know it won’t 

If you are on test as well, the finnasteride will still help with that conversion. But @Fizzyx is right, finna wont stop a dht that is directly introduced such as proviron, masteron, and to some extent primobolan. 

I have also read that finna can react badly with nandrolones. Speed up shedding, the opposite of it's purpose.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/9/2019 at 3:46 AM, Nixter said:

Yeah fuck. I'm stopping the proviron. Hair is not doing well. Good damn, if it's not my skin, it's my hair. I can't win in this game lol. Back to 100mg test a week and that's it. Maybe a test blast here and there. Really hoping the hair comes back, ugh. Fortunately it's just the top/back and I'm tall lol

Use Rogain? Top / Back is the only area it's proven to work on. I am balding in the same spot and have been taking it to prevent losing more. Doesn't seem to be growing hair but I am at least not losing more and have been doing fairly high dose DHTs...body hair is pretty out of control though.

On 11/17/2019 at 4:30 PM, Rosconow said:

If you are on test as well, the finnasteride will still help with that conversion. But @Fizzyx is right, finna wont stop a dht that is directly introduced such as proviron, masteron, and to some extent primobolan. 

I have also read that finna can react badly with nandrolones. Speed up shedding, the opposite of it's purpose.

I took Proscar and it was one of the worst experiences of my life. Struggled to get a boner. After that I was like "fuck, I'd rather be bald and have a dick that works". 

Use a topical (like Rogain) that just blocks the DHT receptors in the scalp. I am also using a shampoo with Biotin which seems to have made it fuller all over. Some people use Nizoral shampoo which also works to block the DHT in the scalp.

• 2 weeks later...

FYI, my hair did come back. I'll be finished my current script of finasteride in a few days (1.25mg/day) and I don't think I'll refill it just yet. I want to see if going off it helps some of the ED I've been having. I'm still on 100mg trt and added .5 adex recently to see if that improved the ED. Nothing yet but it's early. 

Edited by Nixter

48 minutes ago, Nixter said:

FYI, my hair did come back. I'll be finished my current script of finasteride in a few days (1.25mg/day) and I don't think I'll refill it just yet. I want to see if going off it helps some of the ED I've been having. I'm still on 100mg trt and added .5 adex recently to see if that improved the ED. Nothing yet but it's early. 

Are you prescribed the Arimidex? Crashing estrogen can also cause ED issues as we need both to function sexually. 

do you get bloodwork done regularly to see where your levels are actually at? That’s a much better solution than adding/taking things away in hopes of finding a solution. 

• Like 1

I’m willing to bet you drop the arimidex for awhile and your ED gets better, I don’t really use an AI unless there are symptoms , and if in the off chance I do use it it’s because I feel something coming on and then still I only use it on my two shot days at .5mg for a total of 1mg per week.

On 12/4/2019 at 1:29 PM, Neverwas said:

I took Proscar and it was one of the worst experiences of my life. Struggled to get a boner. After that I was like "fuck, I'd rather be bald and have a dick that works". 

Use a topical (like Rogain) that just blocks the DHT receptors in the scalp. I am also using a shampoo with Biotin which seems to have made it fuller all over. Some people use Nizoral shampoo which also works to block the DHT in the scalp.

What was your dosage of Proscar?

On 12/16/2019 at 5:22 PM, BodyTechPharma said:

Are you prescribed the Arimidex? Crashing estrogen can also cause ED issues as we need both to function sexually. 

do you get bloodwork done regularly to see where your levels are actually at? That’s a much better solution than adding/taking things away in hopes of finding a solution. 

yes, script for AI. I agree about the blood work although I dont think we have estradiol sensitive test in BC (lifelabs) yet so i often run down to washington for panels.