Proviron on TRT

Hey all, just wondering if any one has used proviron along with their trt test dose? 

My androgel test dose equates to 188mg test weekly (all things being equal, and I absorb dose the same everytime). According to my doc, I'm an excellent transdermal absorber as he's had to reduce the amount of pumps administered a couple times already. 

Now I have some proviron on the way, and hope it will free up more test and perhaps lessen my use of arimidex (.25mg e3d). I plan on starting at 25mg ed, perhaps up to 50mg if tolerated for 8 weeks. I have never used it before, and i am aware it is pretty much all androgen and no anabolic, so wifey better watch out.... for my hair falling out....

I won't be getting a hormone panel for 4 months (as i want to be cleaned out and back to baseline for my trt doc), but i will be getting liver function and full hematology monthly for the rest of the year.

Will be interesting to see if alt and ast levels are raised much with the proviron, as it's touted as being non liver toxic.

Anyways, chime in if anyone has experience with proviron, thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/15/2018 at 7:14 AM, OLYMPIC said:

proviron is great, i was doing test and my conversion rate was high. Proviron fixed that for me,helped me get to below 30 which is considered a natural state and does not shut down semen production. my dosage is 100mg a week and 25 proviron a day,

Any comment on the lipid profile with this daily amount Oly?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

5 weeks with the added proviron. I like it but i had to start taking accutane because my back started breaking out more. The combo of the proviron and accutane is causing my hair to thin so i might have to drop both. Other than a trt level of test, i seem to just be really side prone with anything I've tried, skin especially.

Edited by Nixter
  • Like 1

Yeah fuck. I'm stopping the proviron. Hair is not doing well. Good damn, if it's not my skin, it's my hair. I can't win in this game lol. Back to 100mg test a week and that's it. Maybe a test blast here and there. Really hoping the hair comes back, ugh. Fortunately it's just the top/back and I'm tall lol

Edited by Nixter

From the studies I read it was supposed to also block DHT wherever it originated from.  It appears it may slow or stop the shedding of any new hair loss but it may take some time (weeks - months) thickening or regrowth though.

If the problem is really bad or urgent, then there are other pharmaceutical products that you can get prescribed from your Doctor but they may have side effects so please be sure to do some research first.

OD 

That's what i've used in the past with good results as far as shedding. And i didn't experience any of the sexual related sides. 

The proviron must be doing it's androgenic thing with you, and hitting the receptors for hair loss. Good idea to quit the prov.