Test/mast/dbol

Mike

6 minutes ago, eazy57 said:

I personally wouldn't run dbol with those other compounds. I'd run winstrol pr anavar. You'll gain strength and make lean gains. Meaning you wont look as big (bloated and puffy), but look more muscular and shredded. With the right diet.

I know they kind of contradict each other the mast and dbol, but I’m kind of using the mast for the AI effect as well as some hardening that hopefully doesn’t get hiden by some dbol bloat. I don’t compete but am a die hard for the training and lifestyle. I’m a glutton for punishment lol. And much appreciated for the feedback ??

10 minutes ago, Mike said:

I know they kind of contradict each other the mast and dbol, but I’m kind of using the mast for the AI effect as well as some hardening that hopefully doesn’t get hiden by some dbol bloat. I don’t compete but am a die hard for the training and lifestyle. I’m a glutton for punishment lol. And much appreciated for the feedback ??

Interesting. @Corey5150 should really chime in here. we were just discussing cycles privately and running dbol came up. hope fully he sees this and adds is opinion and experience. He'll have some other solutions for you as well (maybe even a little science) to help you understand the physiology behind his reasoning. 

if you haven't already started that is. Dbol is great for strength, but you'll lose a lot of size after. As most of it is bloat.

What is the goal of this cycle?

7 minutes ago, eazy57 said:

Interesting. @Corey5150 should really chime in here. we were just discussing cycles privately and running dbol came up. hope fully he sees this and adds is opinion and experience. He'll have some other solutions for you as well (maybe even a little science) to help you understand the physiology behind his reasoning. 

if you haven't already started that is. Dbol is great for strength, but you'll lose a lot of size after. As most of it is bloat.

I’m always looking to make size gains but stay in the 12-15% bf range. I’m 6’2” and 218lbs and have bloated my way up to 335 but was not happy since a lot of it was water retention. I love the strength gains of dbol but try to restrict as much water retention on cycle as I can. I’m looking at pushing up to a sold 225 or even 230lbs on cycle without looking like the stay puff marshmallow man lol. I haven’t started dbol and was going to ramp up tomorrow but I may wait until Monday for some more feedback to flow in on here. 

19 hours ago, eazy57 said:

Thanks brother! Funny how we were just talking about this.

19 hours ago, Mike said:

I’m always looking to make size gains but stay in the 12-15% bf range. I’m 6’2” and 218lbs and have bloated my way up to 335 but was not happy since a lot of it was water retention. I love the strength gains of dbol but try to restrict as much water retention on cycle as I can. I’m looking at pushing up to a sold 225 or even 230lbs on cycle without looking like the stay puff marshmallow man lol. I haven’t started dbol and was going to ramp up tomorrow but I may wait until Monday for some more feedback to flow in on here. 

19 hours ago, Mike said:

Hi Mike! So I think what needs to be determined is what is the overall goal of what you're trying to achieve? Strength? Size? 
Whats the diet looking like? I'm hoping that you bloated your way to a "235" instead of "335" - typo I assume? How is the diet going to support your goal? In terms of water retention - WAY too many people attribute that to the drugs they're using... but leave out all the cheat meals, or the incredibly high (or even inconsistent) sodium intake, lack of drinking fluids, etc... Another way to think about this as well - you're trying to gain 7-12lbs... is your diet going to be high in carbs? That alone could put significant water retention. 7 to 12lbs of tissue is a FAIR amount to put on. The diet is key here. 

Why are you opting to use Masteron as an AI? If you're looking to use an AI use an AI. The effects that masteron has to suppress estrogen are quite minimal (not that you're using a lot of test). The second part, and I'm not trying to be rude but, you really won't notice the hardening effects unless you're already quite lean. And my final little piece is not to overly restrict estrogen on cycle - I preach this left and right. You need estrogen to grow - why is everyone so quick to reduce it? Estrogen is not the devil, it only needs to be controlled. Why is dianabol such a great drug? Because it aromatizes highly - some of the more powerful compounds for growth also cause a large spike across all hormones. And frankly with 25mg dbol and 400 test - you shouldn't require an AI unless you're overly sensitive. Use an AI when its needed.

If you're trying to eliminate or avoid water retention use compounds that don't aromatize as heavily. Don't drugs that are going to cause you to use more drugs. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Corey5150 said:

Hi Mike! So I think what needs to be determined is what is the overall goal of what you're trying to achieve? Strength? Size? 
Whats the diet looking like? I'm hoping that you bloated your way to a "235" instead of "335" - typo I assume? How is the diet going to support your goal? In terms of water retention - WAY too many people attribute that to the drugs they're using... but leave out all the cheat meals, or the incredibly high (or even inconsistent) sodium intake, lack of drinking fluids, etc... Another way to think about this as well - you're trying to gain 7-12lbs... is your diet going to be high in carbs? That alone could put significant water retention. 7 to 12lbs of tissue is a FAIR amount to put on. The diet is key here. 

Why are you opting to use Masteron as an AI? If you're looking to use an AI use an AI. The effects that masteron has to suppress estrogen are quite minimal (not that you're using a lot of test). The second part, and I'm not trying to be rude but, you really won't notice the hardening effects unless you're already quite lean. And my final little piece is not to overly restrict estrogen on cycle - I preach this left and right. You need estrogen to grow - why is everyone so quick to reduce it? Estrogen is not the devil, it only needs to be controlled. Why is dianabol such a great drug? Because it aromatizes highly - some of the more powerful compounds for growth also cause a large spike across all hormones. And frankly with 25mg dbol and 400 test - you shouldn't require an AI unless you're overly sensitive. Use an AI when its needed.

If you're trying to eliminate or avoid water retention use compounds that don't aromatize as heavily. Don't drugs that are going to cause you to use more drugs. 

Thank you very much for your feedback Corey. I’m quite strict with my diet and don’t really cheat much at all. I agree food is always the key to success in all this. I’ve had issues and am a bit sensitive to some of the compounds I’ve tried in the past. I try to keep to low doses and just enjoy small but consistent gains. If I gain 5 lbs of actual muscle per cycle I’m a happy guy. If I do bloat a bit I’m ok with that and I don’t eat anything with added sodium, my meals are very clean. I have had decent results with low doses of anavar where many people don’t see much at all so I guess that’s where I’m hoping I may get more out of the mast then expected. I can tell you know your stuff and really appreciate you taking time to provide feedback. And yes it was 235lbs not 335lbs. Also my main goal is size. I’m not overly concerned at all with what I can lift. With size the strength gains are increasing anyways. 

Edited by Mike

• 3 months later...
On 11/15/2018 at 6:51 PM, Corey5150 said:

That last comment should be something almost everything thinks about when running a cycle. When I hear guys running all this other shit just so they can run a cycle I think they've made a mistake somewhere in their design of their cycle for their body and genetics. 

Dianabol gives me a thick full look. Masteron gives me a leaner, harder more vascular look. I don't look bigger on mast. In mu opnion.. I think I look better on it. That's just me. 

To address the OP first post, I'm not entirely sure what you're looking to accomplish with running those compounds together. You said using one as an AI. I agree with @Corey5150 not the best thought out idea. There are other compounds what will give you nice size gains without the "bloat" dbol will give you. Masterone is a great drug. I'd use it over dbol most of the time. MAst and tren together.. heaven!