Raw almost same quality from different soures? Fucking NO

TOPRAWS

I have heard some guys talking about raws from different sources are kind of same quality. Is this ture ? Fucking No.

Do you ever produce anything?  Do you know even the raws comes from a lot of different chemical counpounds to produce ? Do you know if the production temperature doesn;t control well, how it will effect to the quality? Do you know there people recycle abandoned raws to reproduce? Small supplier buy them and sell in cheaper price. Do you know there a lot of chemical materials to produce roids raws are disapeared and controlled by the government. There are lot of fact you cann't see.  

You can talk freely, but you need to use your brain to indentify what is real and what if rumours,  Don't just heard what other people to say. There are alot of evidence to help you find the right way to truth. 

Here just share with you guys a test report of Anavar (oxandrolone), You guys can use your knowleage to indentify it. If all raws from different sources are almost same, then how come to this test report ? Where are those abandoned raws sent to ? 

anavar.pdf

10 hours ago, TOPRAWS said:

By the way, Do you recongize that is a terrible bad quality anavar(Oxandrolone) test report ? 

I believe a lab is only as good as 1) the quality and calibre of the powder source and secondly the conditions and knowledge of the chef.    Of ether of these is off you are fucked.  I know I have had gear tested and was amazed at what we found in the products never mid the fact the gear was good to go but when you find cleaner and other things in their thats an eye opener.   I stick to well trusted sources and am now extremely careful what I put in my body.   SAME goes with supplements

10 hours ago, TOPRAWS said:

By the way, Do you recongize that is a terrible bad quality anavar(Oxandrolone) test report ? 

So you're posting lab reports of another raw supplier? Or yours? And why would you post a shitty lab report? I would think you'd post your own lab report to support your claims. After all, I'm not interested in feuding suppliers. I"d like to see proof you're good if you're going to make all these claims and call people here ignorant of raw quality. If education is your game, there is a much more effective way of doing it. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Pump_And_Hump said:

if he posted about himself that would seem biased,i think he is trying to say that people should be careful as there are many shit raws out there?

I don't think so. Labs have posted their own lab reports before. People can take them at face value or not. Posting a report of another source is lame in my opinion. 

I'll say it again as I've said a thousand times, if a source or lab is legit and very good... they don't need defending. They certainly don't need to resort to smearing the competition.

If it were me, my sole focus would be on being the very best. I wouldn't give a fuck about what someone else is doing. 

• Like 1

Not when a market is small ,Canada unlike USA is very small. There are a few big players. They control boards,if they start a smear campaign they can ruin others. Staying silent is a big mistake in a small market. Have you ever seen lab poodles fake bloodwork to sabotage others?i doubt you have but I have when i repped for a international brand. You can be the best all you want,if you got a big competitor who can control public through his people,you will lose.

• Like 1

My thought it like anything in life.  You can buy good raws and you can buy bad raws and sometimes your supplier sends you shit raws.  The key is to notice if they send you something that is not right (assuming you are buying the good raws), that is where a good chemist come in.  I bet there is a different look between the different qualities. 

I even notice that in simple chemicals I use to make sausage.  I get erythorbate from one supplier and the powder is really white and very fine, good quality stuff, then once in a while they try to send me stuff of lower quality, it is yellow a bit and coarser.  The low quality stuff gives me issues because it is not pure.

I would bet some labs purposely buy cheaper raws to increase profits and others try their best to get the best stuff they can.  But like above, every once in a while your supplier can fuck you.  They can make mistakes, known or not.  You can't tell me that sometimes they make a mistake, but just pass it thru, lol.

I don't think this business is any different than any other when it comes to product quality and protocols to make sure it is of high quality.

• Like 1

I'm sorry.. i don't trust any business that makes their sales pitch about bashing other businesses. 

Just show me why you're worth it and I'll decide. As soon as I hear bullshit coming out of someone's mouth badmouthing someone else, you've lost me as a customer. Because you'll talk shit behind my back too. 

Show YOUR lab results. Show me WHY I should spend my HARD EARNED MONEY ON YOU. 

Pretty simple concept. Talking shit is for LOSERS. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sorbate said:

My thought it like anything in life.  You can buy good raws and you can buy bad raws and sometimes your supplier sends you shit raws.  The key is to notice if they send you something that is not right (assuming you are buying the good raws), that is where a good chemist come in.  I bet there is a different look between the different qualities. 

I even notice that in simple chemicals I use to make sausage.  I get erythorbate from one supplier and the powder is really white and very fine, good quality stuff, then once in a while they try to send me stuff of lower quality, it is yellow a bit and coarser.  The low quality stuff gives me issues because it is not pure.

I would bet some labs purposely buy cheaper raws to increase profits and others try their best to get the best stuff they can.  But like above, every once in a while your supplier can fuck you.  They can make mistakes, known or not.  You can't tell me that sometimes they make a mistake, but just pass it thru, lol.

I don't think this business is any different than any other when it comes to product quality and protocols to make sure it is of high quality.

extremely hard,that is why many people do hplc tests now because looks can be deceiving. Before doing tests were difficult,now it is much easier to do. Decrease of potency will not be visible, I as a chemist can tell you that. I am not sure if you guys were around with all the fake china hgh coming in,it was impossible to simply gauge from the vial that the potency was low or fake. Post injection you may find out but by then your credibility is dead. Big labs who are still around have been around due to marketing(false and true methods) and because their supplier is stable. The board is these labs platform where they attempt to build hate for others while reaping massive profits and who suffers?us end users do because we have to start to pick sides unfortunately

• Like 1

so gald to hear you guys share your thoughts.

What i want to say are :

1: There are many poor quality raws in the market, Raw quality from different sources are not same. you have to identify them.

2: Don't just follow what people saying about, truth are in deepth, you need to find the truth instead of just follow others. Or  just choose what makes you happy. 

Although we are going to face many bad things, i still believe there many good outside for us and worth us to try. 

I admire the spirit of Adventurous, coz everytime when i find a good thing, i feel wonderful and all time i spent  is worthy a lot. 

• Like 1