Latest bloodwork in

Hog

Just got my bloods back, I'm on Dept-Test (Test Cypionate) @ 100mg/ml  switching back to Enanthate(Delatestryl) 200mg/ml, my current dose is 150mg q 2 weeks. 

Here is my bloodwork drawn at 1:30pm or roughly the same time of day, on Day #7 of a every other Friday morning injection.

Testosterone

8.4 - 28.8
nmol/L
  Total Testosterone levels may not reflect the
biologically-active testosterone when SHBG levels
are abnormal.

Testosterone Free

196-636
pmol/L
  Interpret free testosterone results with caution
in presence of significant hypoalbuminemia.

Bloodwork drawn at 1:00PM on day 13 of a 2 week injection schedule of every other Friday morning injections of 150mgs. 

My GP gets freaked out by the following polycythemia and, is always telling me to tell my TRT doc to back off on the Testosterone.  Screw that, my hematology is just barely HI. 

Testosterone
LO 
8.4 - 28.8
nmol/L
  Total Testosterone levels may not reflect the
biologically-active testosterone when SHBG levels
are abnormal.
Testosterone Free

196-636
pmol/L

Interpret free testosterone results with caution
in presence of significant hypoalbuminemia.

WBC

4.0 - 11.0
x E9/L
RBC
HI
4.50 - 6.00
x E12/L
Hemoglobin
HI
135 - 175
g/L
Hematocrit
HI
0.400 - 0.500
L/L
MCV

80 - 100
fL
MCH

27.5 - 33.0
pg
MCHC

305 - 360
g/L
RDW

11.5 - 14.5
%
Platelet Count

150 - 400
x E9/L

I am on an anti-coagulant Xarelt0(Rivaroxaban) due to my controlled Atrial Fibrillation(AF) so I'm not too worried about my polycythemia causing stroke issues.  I really want to get back up to 200mg q 2 weeks, or even better 100mg/week of long ester Testosterone.  I used to self inject with my GP as the prescriber, but he wouldnt allow the normal 100mg/week or 200mg q 2 weeks. and my current TRT doctor will, but I have to see him every 2 weeks.  At least all the gear is phar quality costing $70 for 10ml vial of 100mg/ml Depot Test(test cypionate) or $75 for a 5ml vial of 200mg/ml Delatestryl (test Enanthate).

I see the GP on Wednesday, Ill be attempting to secure some hGH and IGF-1 bloodwork requisitions.  Lifelabs does the IGF-1 and hGH bloodwork here in Ontario, growth hormone is covered by OHIP, but serum IGF-1 testing is not.  The lab quoted me $75 for serum hGH and only $45 for serum IGF-1 bloodwork.  Another pice of testing that I'd like to get done is the actual Bioavailable Testosterone level test as it measures exactly what amount of Test is available for use, Free and Total do NOT and Sex Hormone Binding Globulin(SHBG) can and does attach to free androgens thus inactivating them. SHBG is another test that Lifelabs performs but again, its not covered in Ontario. I just changed my location from Ontario to British Columbia and I notice that many of these tests are covered by their provincial health insurance.

peace

Hog