NL Toque

Local Dipshit

1 hour ago, ElectricRocker said:

Well boys and gals I think I may be the first to order but I just purchased a grey Nl touque. They are niiiiiiccceee! 

Hope she comes in quick but I have a feeling with Cp I may be waiting a bit but we’ll see. 

Don't be silly, I probably won't be shipping Canada Post, depending on when the big order comes in and the strike is over or not. 

I left a personal note with your order, for being our first customer. ?

If anyone else is interested, our merch is available here: https://northernlifters.com/store/

I'll be adding more merch soon of course!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Jake said:

Don't be silly, I probably won't be shipping Canada Post, depending on when the big order comes in and the strike is over or not. 

If anyone else is interested, our merch is available here: https://northernlifters.com/store/

Haha right on thanks! Was kinda figuring you’d use another form of mailing anyways until that mess is resolved. 

Cheers bro 

9 minutes ago, ElectricRocker said:

Haha right on thanks! Was kinda figuring you’d use another form of mailing anyways until that mess is resolved. 

Cheers bro 

Hope the strike is done before all the product gets here and I have to send it out.

1 hour ago, ElectricRocker said:

Well boys and gals I think I may be the first to order but I just purchased a grey Nl touque. They are niiiiiiccceee! 

Hope she comes in quick but I have a feeling with Cp I may be waiting a bit but we’ll see. 

Looked this morning at 7am saw the store but was empty!  Lol congrats on getting first one

9 minutes ago, Frank.Castle said:

It’s been going on for almost a year for Christ sakes.  If my industry went on strike they’d have us back at work in 6 weeks

If I even threatened to strike with my clients (if I could) I would back in within days, because shit would be on fire.

15 minutes ago, Frank.Castle said:

Just ordered one in black 

Just accepted and printed your label, should be on the way soon ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jake said:

I'll be adding more merch soon of course!

Nice toque! I'm always cold. Do you guys ship international? 

Sweatshirts would be nice Mr Jake :classic_cool:

1 minute ago, millenium girl said:

Nice toque! I'm always cold. Do you guys ship international? 

Sweatshirts would be nice Mr Jake :classic_cool:

Sweatshirts have already been ordered, I just have to add some code so that people can pick sizes ETC. We will be shipping internationally as soon as I work out shipping costs, PM me if you'd like and I can add shipping to wherever you are!

• Like 2