My source for Tudca

Jetpilot

Hi Guys

Because it is hard to get it in Canada this is my source for Tudca   they shipped from USA pretty fast( 6-7 days) no problem with custom I like that it include NAC as well one pills do all ?  I use it year around 

but I am sure it will be enough to use it on cycle only and if you use oral just double the dose daly , Tudca is the best supplement for liver protection by far! 

ps: I am not related to this guy this is a true review!

https://www.amazon.ca/Clear-TUDCA-Tauroursodeoxycholic-N-acetyl-Cysteine/dp/B00GPONVD8/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1542647468&sr=8-4&keywords=Gun+Show+Supplements

Edited by Jetpilot
mistake
  • Like 2

56 minutes ago, Blitz said:

Anyone have any insight into the raw cost of this? Is it just a low demand leading to low supply and high price? You really should be using 1g of it and to dose it there it's very expensive.

Good question as I’d like to know too, be cool if a sponsor could carry this in raw at some point!

1 hour ago, Nissan said:

I use Liv.52 instead. Pretty solid stuff! Multiple studies have been done on it. Easily available & half the price! 

Nissan this time I know what I am talking about , I have a liver disease call liver  Primary Sclerosing cholangitis this is a incurable disease , that said Tudca is the supplement version

of Ursodeoxycholic acid (UDCA) who is a very strong liver medication , I ask question to the number one doctor for liver transplant in Toronto General about it

for him Liv.52 or anything else is helping yes but not protecting on harsh oral’s.

- My experience I try many times to use oral’s with disaster result  on liv52  milk thistle  my liver enzyme always shoot up by 500+  so I stop using oral’s  when that doctor told me that Tudca was almost the same thing as the medication I take in supplement form I give a shot at my surprise my enzyme have stay normal since , I am on a Anadrol cycle after the 6 week I will post the blood result.

Can you post your multiple result of  men or woman using liv.52 on AAS please? 

• Like 1

here we go !

5) Tauroursodeoxycholic acid (TUDCA) - this is a relatively recent new liver aid , introduced in the market as a supplement by thermolife(LIVER LONGER) it looks like a very good help in preventing cholestasis, one of the major risk with 17 alkylated steroids:

TUDCA prevents cholestasis and canalicular damage induced by ischemia-reperfusion injury in the rat, modulating PKCα?ezrin pathway

Cholestasis, induced by liver ischemia-reperfusion injury (IRI), is characterized by dilatation of bile canaliculi and loss of microvilli. Tauroursodeoxycholic acid (TUDCA) is an anti-cholestatic agent, modulating protein kinase C (PKC) α pathway. PKC reduces ischemic damage in several organs, its isoform α modulates ezrin, a key protein in the maintenance of cell lamellipoidal extensions. We evaluated the effects of TUDCA on cholestasis, canalicular changes and PKCα?ezrin expression in a rat model of liver IRI. Livers flushed and stored with Belzer solution or Belzer + 10 mm TUDCA (4 ?C for 6 h) were reperfused (37 ?C with O2) with Krebs?Ringer bicarbonate + 2.5 μmol/min of Taurocholate or TUDCA. Bile was harvested for bile flow assessment. Liver tissue was employed for Electron Microscopy (EM) and for PKCα and ezrin immunoblot and immunofluorescence. The same experiments were conducted with the PKCα inhibitor Go-6976. TUDCA-treated livers showed increased bile flow (0.25 ? 0.17 vs. 0.042 ? 0.02 μl/min/g liver, P < 0.05) and better preservation of microvilli and bile canalicular area at EM. These effects were associated with increased PKCα and ezrin expression (P = 0.03 and P = 0.04 vs. control respectively), as also confirmed by immunofluorescence data. PKCα inhibition abolished these TUDCA effects. TUDCA administration during IRI reduces cholestasis and canalicular damage in the liver modulating PKCα?ezrin pathway.

• Like 1

report from Mayo clinic.

Abstract

The short-term ability of tauroursodeoxycholic acid (TUDCA) to lower the blood levels of alanine aminotransferase (ALT), aspartate aminotransferase (AST), and gamma-glutamyl transpeptidase (GGT) in patients with hypertransaminasemia and chronic active hepatitis was assessed in a 3-month, randomized, controlled clinical trial. A total of 53 patients with histologic evidence of chronic active hepatitis in a liver biopsy sample and an increase in the serum values of ALT of at least twice the upper limit of normal in two separate checkups in the previous 6 months were enrolled in the study. TUDCA 500 mg/day divided into two doses with meals was given to 27 patients; the remaining 26 patients served as controls. Follow-ups were performed in both the treated and control patients at 1 month, 2 months, and the end of the study period. All patients completed the study. The effect of TUDCA on liver serum enzymes was evident after 1 month and reached a maximum effect after 3 months, when TUDCA had significantly lowered AST (−44%), ALT (−49%), and GGT (−38%) (P < 0.001, compared with baseline values). Throughout the study, serum levels of alkaline phosphatase and bilirubin remained within a normal range in all patients. A spontaneous slight decrease in AST (11% to 14%), ALT (13% to 15%), and GGT (5% to 7%) was observed in the control group during the study. None of the patients receiving TUDCA reported side effects. Dyspeptic symptoms were evident in 70% of the TUDCA patients and 62% of the controls and were individually scored at the beginning of the trial. After 3 months, the score decreased significantly in the TUDCA group but not in the control group (P < 0.001). Short-term therapy with TUDCA is effective in lowering serum levels of transaminases and GGT, is free of hepatotoxic effects, and improves dyspeptic symptoms in patients with chronic active hepatitis. Further studies are needed to investigate the influence of TUDCA therapy on the natural history of chronic active hepatitis.

5 minutes ago, Jetpilot said:

Nissan this time I know what I am talking about , I have a liver disease call liver  Primary Sclerosing cholangitis this is a incurable disease , that said Tudca is the supplement version

of Ursodeoxycholic acid (UDCA) who is a very strong liver medication , I ask question to the number one doctor for liver transplant in Toronto General about it

for him Liv.52 or anything else is helping yes but not protecting on harsh oral’s.

- My experience I try many times to use oral’s with disaster result  on liv52  milk thistle  my liver enzyme always shoot up by 500+  so I stop using oral’s  when that doctor told me that Tudca was almost the same thing as the medication I take in supplement form I give a shot at my surprise my enzyme have stay normal since , I am on a Anadrol cycle after the 6 week I will post the blood result.

Can you post your multiple result of  men or woman using liv.52 on AAS please? 

I did not know about your medical condition. Sorry to hear that. 

I have been using Liv52 for a long time now, and it has definitely helped me along the way.  My liver is not the strongest, I had a severe case of Hepatitis (jaundice) when I was younger.

I just posted a thread about Liv 52 and link to some of the studies. 

Just now, Nissan said:

I did not know about your medical condition. Sorry to hear that. 

I have been using Liv52 for a long time now, and it has definitely helped me along the way.  My liver is not the strongest, I had a severe case of Hepatitis (jaundice) when I was younger.

I just posted a thread about Liv 52 and link to some of the studies. 

Thank you brother!  I think with the difference and prices better be safe then sorry ?  I promise you something I know very well now that the liver is one of the most important organ we have ? 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 minute ago, funlog said:

In regards to the original link, just curious, how many are you taking a day, one or two?

I Take 2x on cycle that include orals one morning one night and one year around I am on TRT! everything stay in the green band like this!

12 hours ago, funlog said:

In regards to the original link, just curious, how many are you taking a day, one or two?

I've been taking two pills. Seems like that is the lowest effective dose in studies and also you don't need to run it too long for the benefits. One bottle as you're finishing orals.

• 2 weeks later...