Talon

CUT THE CABLE

Will be cutting cable after the Grey Cup on Sunday.  I've got netflix, crave, amazon prime, dazn, hulu ufc fightpass. Plus with a good vpn I can watch foreign stuff. Will get TSN direct next year for CFL games. Fuck the cable companies. How many Punjab religious channels do I have to pay for just so I can get TSN.

I cut cable about 5 years ago. Now I get an IPTV service paired with a VPN... I'm good to go. All the sports I can handle. I don't really watch TV but it's there if i want it. 100's of channels. 

I’m doing it old school right now with a dish. Have 4 guys on it top packages one account, pay 50$ a month. But yeah I’d like to get rid of this and go with what you guys are doing. Heck I haven’t even had a kodi box or anything like that yet. Gotta get on that seriously 

Edited by ElectricRocker

I own multiple box in the last 2-3 years  , nothing was perfect lot’s of lags and lot’s a frustrating upgrade one was Infinity Tv ( don’t buy that) the first year was ok then it become very bad 

I have 1.5 gig/S one of the fastest in Canada and was still laging ! 

Then Magic happen I was introduce to Fire Stick 4K + XstreamZ iptv  and it is amazing no lag when movie are there is because they are clear all sport and any language zero maintenance I pay 65$ for 6 months super happy ?  Fuck cables rip off masters!

• Thanks 1

On 11/21/2018 at 10:14 AM, Jetpilot said:

I own multiple box in the last 2-3 years  , nothing was perfect lot’s of lags and lot’s a frustrating upgrade one was Infinity Tv ( don’t buy that) the first year was ok then it become very bad 

Then Magic happen I was introduce to Fire Stick 4K + XstreamZ iptv  and it is amazing no lag when movie are there is because they are clear all sport and any language zero maintenance I pay 65$ for 6 months super happy ?  Fuck cables rip off masters!

What kind of channels are you getting? I’ve been seriously considering this setup but haven’t been able to find much info 

4 hours ago, Davis1891 said:

What kind of channels are you getting? I’ve been seriously considering this setup but haven’t been able to find much info 

Hi brother I try take a screen shot it as almost everything you can think of from PPV to French channels NHL lot’s of sport ? they have 24 hrs free trial! pm me I give you is email!

• Thanks 1

On 11/23/2018 at 3:01 AM, Jetpilot said:

Hi brother I try take a screen shot it as almost everything you can think of from PPV to French channels NHL lot’s of sport ? they have 24 hrs free trial! pm me I give you is email!

Is it well organized? I don’t mind it but drives my wife nuts on the box trying to find what she wants to watch

37 minutes ago, Frank.Castle said:

Is it well organized? I don’t mind it but drives my wife nuts on the box trying to find what she wants to watch

Hi frank I will post pictures if you want in my opinions this is the best set up I see so far easy to navigate easy to find live stuff and PPV I am impressed you can have a 24 hrs try out for free ? ! it is like you it rock!

• Thanks 1

I barely watch TV but i used to love watching movie from time to time , and i used to always use showbox connected to a VPN .

So what's the best way now then Tv as i have no clue .

On 11/21/2018 at 11:14 AM, Jetpilot said:

Ordered a firestick and will sign up with Xsreteamziptv. Fuck the cable companies.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I've been streaming off my ps4 for last few years...beats cable hands down.

I use Ok 2 and ok 3 I get both for 20 a month so one on each box  and we get literals everything including PPV etc.   

Only reason why I have not pulled the plug I heard iptv sucks for sports and I am huge in nfl, nhl and mma

Edited by Punisher95

I have every sports channel available TSN,sports net, espn, fox, NHL package NFL package MLB etc etc plus every UFC PPV

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Could someone please tell me, if I buy the fire tv stick 4k, is it hard to set the xstreamz up on it? And do I need a VPN? Because I have Google wifi and you can't add a VPN to it, unless there is another way. Thanks in advance.

Edited by funlog

On 1/3/2019 at 9:20 PM, funlog said:

And do I need a VPN? 

Absolutely. These IPTV streaming services are illegal in the eyes of the authorities. They use offshore servers to gather the contents, and stream them to you. Even though you're not downloading a copy, you are still accessing copyright content without paying their fair share of ransom. Internet Service Providers DO monitor customer usage and look for illegal streaming of copyright content. So don't be surprise if one day you receive a letter from Shaw/Telus warning you of your TV streaming. This is currently the most common method for LE to crack down on illegal streaming.

One way to get around the ISP monitoring is VPN. When you use a VPN, it hides all of your internet traffic inside a VPN tunnel. The ISP will only see you sending traffic to the VPN provider, it does not see what type of traffic (ie, TV streaming, BitTorrent) you are sending out. So by using VPN, you're hiding your track, and taking the heat off yourself.

For choosing the right VPN, read my other post:

On 11/27/2018 at 11:14 AM, Jetpilot said:

This is the web site they have a -20 rebate for a 1 year sign up! try the 24 hrs for free I really like it ( I am not connected to them)

One suggestion when signing up with IPTV streaming services (I'm referring to the ones that are infringing copyright, of course). When you sign up, please remember the fact that these services are illegal, so they are operated by underground organization. What they do with your personal information and your payment method is completely up to them. With that said, I would choose to pay, if possible, by 1) bitcoin, 2) prepaid credit card with very little money left. I would use a fake identify and create a burner email account on Protonmail. Same OpSec practice as if you were to order gears.

I personally used similar service for many years. Some tend to stick around for a long time, others don't. Don't have high hopes on any particular services. If you can get 1 year out of it, consider yourself lucky. Otherwise, just move onto another provider.

Ordered my fire tv stick 4k and should be here on Monday. Looking forward to fooling around with it. And found out that you can install vpn's right on it, so should be ok, I have a subscription with windscribe.