Dbol/Adrol injection

Jr.

Both are fast acting, but because the injectable form does not filter through the liver on the first round, it is faster, if slightly, than the oral form.
Taken orals roughly 45 minutes before a work out puts the drug at Full effect. The injectable is usually bio-available immediately to within a half hour for full metabolic use.
Liver Toxicity is an issue with both the oral and the injectable forms of these. The injectable is slightly less toxic than the oral formula. Overall the only real benefit of the injectable is lower toxicity.
The results on bodybuilding are the same regardless of which form of the drug you use. The biggest downfall of injectable is obviously the concern over the quality of the injectable.

• Like 1

I wonder if people think it more effective merely because it's injectable. Also a compound their not used to. 

When I pinned myself the very first time I got a "rush" from it. (Just Test)

Same with Tren

I only use orals preworkout. I don't bother taking them all throughout the day. 

I'd be curious to try it, but pinning every single day is big turn off for me. 

47 minutes ago, Jetpilot said:

For injection does the limitation of 4-5 weeks maximum stand? that can be big plus!

I never followed that standard. As long as my doses we not absurd, i had no issues running certain orals for 7-8 weeks. Plus a little liver protection is always a decent idea

• Like 1

3 hours ago, storman said:

I never followed that standard. As long as my doses we not absurd, i had no issues running certain orals for 7-8 weeks. Plus a little liver protection is always a decent idea

I have a weak liver so I stay on the same side of the force ? 

I Loved Reforvit from Mexico I have no bp, gyno wasn't no were near like orals, and my acne was the odd one, and my gains were just as good.

I also did  Bi*med in 2013-14 when they made it, and I looked amazing 10 weeks out from the Ontairo before a got a bad injury from work. I never looked that lean and full in all my 9 shows at 10 weeks out. I only took 1 cc eod, side effects were nothing like I had with Oral Dbol.

People were just shocked at how good I looked in the gym, and these were past competitors.

I do know p* makes inj dbol or anadrol.