Innovagen/Teragon rep

Came across this guy via Reddit (I know) a couple years ago, calls himself Mr. Teragon and  that he reps for Teragon, but all his products are innovagen. I’ve personally never did an order, but some guys have and there have been many complaints about not getting their product after paying for it. More negative than positive. Could be legit, like I’ve said I’ve never done an order, but I highly doubt it.

Receive bi monthly emails still to this day, with a huge array of products at really good prices that are (likely) too good to be true. Emails are very well organized and written, with very specific instructions on how to order. I’ve contacted who I think was a legit rep for Innovagen a while back and he couldn’t verify these email addresses that this guy uses.

Officialteragonrep@safe-mail.net

officialteragonrep@runbox.com

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, eazy57 said:

There was a website at one time that featured both those products and was know to be a scam. I don't think it's around anymore. 

When I checked out that site a year or two ago, I certainly didn't find their prices cheap.

I remember seeing something a long these lines as well. For me it was almost 2 years ago that I saw it. I vaguely remember the prices being ridiculous.

I used this rep many times for inno products , never once had an issue receiving my orders, I’ve never seen a teragon list from him nor have I ever asked, just because I don’t trust teragon period. But the shipping has always been quite fast I might add too. 

Not sure why anyone would buy off a person without reference or that doesn't belongs to a community .

For some reason i can edit what i post , not sure if it's disable or a problem on my side, sorry  wanted to add the ( doesn't ).

26 minutes ago, Blitz said:

What do you mean buy off someone who belongs to a community.

15 hours ago, biglove said:

Not sure why anyone would buy off a person without reference or that doesn't belongs to a community .

For some reason i can edit what i post , not sure if it's disable or a problem on my side, sorry  wanted to add the ( doesn't ).

Makes more sense now lol

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎11‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 6:33 PM, Bcmass said:

Was this the same dude from chemical mass from a long time ago? He was legit then, not sure about now

Same dude.  He was a board rep during the CANMASS days.

I ordered some INNO from him about a year ago.  No problems.  Good service.

Unless someone has some actual evidence of him scamming, I highly doubt this guy has since turned scammer.  I don't believe he belongs in this section.

4 hours ago, banks1 said:

Same dude.  He was a board rep during the CANMASS days.

I ordered some INNO from him about a year ago.  No problems.  Good service.

Unless someone has some actual evidence of him scamming, I highly doubt this guy has since turned scammer.  I don't believe he belongs in this section.

Yeah canmass. He was the first guy I ever ordered from. He used to have access to some human grade amps.

16 hours ago, Sorbate said:

So someone posting something on reddit without proof is now evidence of scamming?

I just recently used him for an inno order, he’s been my inno guy for a long time, never ever an issue, for the most part I have my package from him before he gets mine. Top notch service always

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Honestly with the drama behind Teragon and Innovagen with multiple Canadian "distributors" I just stay away from both of those UGL's completely. From what I hear there can be good gear but really there's enough quality UGL's that there's no need to have to be second guessing if you have bunk or not.

10 hours ago, johnnycake said:

Honestly with the drama behind Teragon and Innovagen with multiple Canadian "distributors" I just stay away from both of those UGL's completely. From what I hear there can be good gear but really there's enough quality UGL's that there's no need to have to be second guessing if you have bunk or not.

Ive never used Teragon but Inno is one of the best labs in Canada. There is no bunk Inno and if you have heard of bunk Inno its most likely a competitor with an agenda

11 hours ago, johnnycake said:

There is no bunk inno

5 hours ago, xpac2 said:

Ive never used Teragon but Inno is one of the best labs in Canada. There is no bunk Inno and if you have heard of bunk Inno its most likely a competitor with an agenda

4 hours ago, Dutch said:

There is no bunk inno

I stand corrected. It's been a while since I cruised their websites, but I thought that the suppliers that sold Teragon also sold Inno and was posting off memory only without verification.

In my defense I don't give the two sites that sell Teragon traffic without reason. They're both listed as known scammers by various sites so I just leave them alone and don't boost their numbers in any way.