Innovagen/Teragon rep

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/25/2018 at 9:59 PM, Davis1891 said:

Came across this guy via Reddit (I know) a couple years ago, calls himself Mr. Teragon and  that he reps for Teragon, but all his products are innovagen. I’ve personally never did an order, but some guys have and there have been many complaints about not getting their product after paying for it. More negative than positive. Could be legit, like I’ve said I’ve never done an order, but I highly doubt it.

Receive bi monthly emails still to this day, with a huge array of products at really good prices that are (likely) too good to be true. Emails are very well organized and written, with very specific instructions on how to order. I’ve contacted who I think was a legit rep for Innovagen a while back and he couldn’t verify these email addresses that this guy uses.

Officialteragonrep@safe-mail.net

officialteragonrep@runbox.com

Great first post by me but I have used him for years and he's been awesome. Sells Zentec now and Inno.

• 2 weeks later...

Came across this guy via Reddit (I know) a couple years ago, calls himself Mr. Teragon and  that he reps for Teragon, but all his products are innovagen. I’ve personally never did an order, but some guys have and there have been many complaints about not getting their product after paying for it. More negative than positive. Could be legit, like I’ve said I’ve never done an order, but I highly doubt it.

Receive bi monthly emails still to this day, with a huge array of products at really good prices that are (likely) too good to be true. Emails are very well organized and written, with very specific instructions on how to order. I’ve contacted who I think was a legit rep for Innovagen a while back and he couldn’t verify these email addresses that this guy uses.

I have used this rep many of times. Always great service and very professional. 

• 2 weeks later...

just a heads up, I asked this rep to send me an updated list because I haven't received one in months. He replies back asking why I need a new list since his records show I haven't ordered from him in two years.