Oshawa to close GM plant

Local Dipshit

@WADA'sWorstNightmare lol I assume all sarcasm there ?. He’s a fucking idiot, you see his latest that he will donate 50mil to some woman fund in Africa? Like WHAT the FUCK is up with that? 50mil can go along way here. Lol yeah I heard about the Christmas songs. What a time Canada is going through, total assimilation of eastern values taking over. I still say merry Christmas and all that fun stuff to everyone and I especially enjoy saying it when I walk into a gas station or other where they have taken over. Now I’m fired up fuck Trudeau!

Edited by ELECTRICROCKER

Yup quick to tweet fucking 50 million but hey vets FUCK YOU *cough* I mean you’re asking for more than we can give.  

On the note of the Christmas song... so BET will be banned now? Oh wait we can’t ban that wouldn’t be P.C of us.  Leave me the fuck alone. When some one says happy holidays I respond with merry Christmas.  We have to all be accepting of everyone else’s views but when it comes to views of our own it’s just wrong.

Merry fucking Christmas holy shit where’s the Tylenol!

8 hours ago, WADA'sWorstNightmare said:

I love Canada. I love Trudeau. I swell with joy when i see him dancing away in some pink dress in India, raising my taxes so he can fly there in style. I blossom with happiness thinking about what great changes he'll do next.

LMAO

On 11/27/2018 at 11:30 PM, BendingBars said:

Reminds me of when the Hershey chocolate factory up and left Smiths Falls.

Then Tweed purchased the building for cannabis production and has now become Canopy Growth Corp.

The demand is so high for Cannabis through the government site and these big companies are going to need to ramp up production to meet demand. Maybe they will purchase and reno the building. Probably wont need the same number of employees but can always hope some sort of production business can help out the area 

I actually invested in Canopy Growth over 2 years ago when the stock was around $2. I made a killing.

Edited by eazy57

Gm was gojng to close anyways.  Last time they were given money they added on a truck line, but were still only running the plant at partial capacity.

it must have been very expensive to run.  They wouldn’t have taken this matter lightly, it is very bad press for them, could turn off potential customers.  They are also shutting down a bunch of plants in the US.

The market is shifting.

I know I used to buy a new car every 2-3 years, but at the price now, I’m holding on andget my monies earth now.  I bet I’m not the only one.

People want the govt to do something, but what can they do?  Nothing, unless they are going to fund it and pay for it, which we cannot afford to do so, if GM thinks theirs no profit in it, well why jump on a sinking ship.

Its funny government pushes for the use of transit, then gets upset when car companies close down.

Nevermind Trudeau, damn there is something wrong in his head, and there are people that still love him.

• Like 1

i sometimes wonder about the entire concept of employment. Things are becoming so automated now that real jobs will only be held by a very few. Are we going to move to some sort of 20hr govt assisted work week so everyone can have a job? Maybe pump more money into welfare? what about the people on welfare now popping out kids like crazy? How will we control that lol.

i give it about 15 years before transports and taxis are self driving.

Then I’ll be one of the few paying for the rest.  Fuck me.

3 hours ago, Durk said:

i sometimes wonder about the entire concept of employment. Things are becoming so automated now that real jobs will only be held by a very few. Are we going to move to some sort of 20hr govt assisted work week so everyone can have a job? Maybe pump more money into welfare? what about the people on welfare now popping out kids like crazy? How will we control that lol.

i give it about 15 years before transports and taxis are self driving.

On 12/5/2018 at 2:22 AM, ELECTRICROCKER said:

@WADA'sWorstNightmare lol I assume all sarcasm there ?. He’s a fucking idiot, you see his latest that he will donate 50mil to some woman fund in Africa? Like WHAT the FUCK is up with that? 50mil can go along way here. Lol yeah I heard about the Christmas songs. What a time Canada is going through, total assimilation of eastern values taking over. I still say merry Christmas and all that fun stuff to everyone and I especially enjoy saying it when I walk into a gas station or other where they have taken over. Now I’m fired up fuck Trudeau!

Oh yes. He's told the vets to fuck off, he sends money all over the world to people who fucking waste it, he pays off terrorists, and expands the definitions of hate speech to include speaking English. But hey! he's now a great friend to the indians! Hey indians, sorry about the past, i'm on your side you know. Here's a picture of me wearing some indian vest made in China so you know i'm with you. I FEEL your pain. Hell, i'd come up and visit your shithole town, but the PM dont stay where there's no electricity or running water. Get with it you lazy pricks and fix that shit! Maybe if you all convert to Islam i'll toss ya a few million when i'm done with it...

• Haha 1