Best Beer for on Cycle and Xmas

Jetpilot

I Post here because it make sense to me!  some of your buddy’s  try to bring you for a beer’s and your re on a cycle you say no and feel bad or go there and drink coke at 7$ a glass! I find I think the best zero alcohol beer who taste like a beer I have try almost every zero beer in the market they all taste like toilet water !

- Try that one you be very happy ! ? 

20181202_193700.jpg

• Like 1

Why say no? My drinking doesn't change at all when i blast. Shit, even on heavy orals with long durations. Fuck it. I'm with the Russians on this. Take your shit, wash it down with vodka (i prefer whisky or rum), fuck shit up, enjoy life. Life is way too short to drink alcohol-free beer. You dont have to be a gambler like me, but the dangers of orals are far overstated i think. People here think way too much. Now, if you cant go out without staggering home, then perhaps AAS is not your problem...

6 hours ago, WADA'sWorstNightmare said:

Why say no? My drinking doesn't change at all when i blast. Shit, even on heavy orals with long durations. Fuck it. I'm with the Russians on this. Take your shit, wash it down with vodka (i prefer whisky or rum), fuck shit up, enjoy life. Life is way too short to drink alcohol-free beer. You dont have to be a gambler like me, but the dangers of orals are far overstated i think. People here think way too much. Now, if you cant go out without staggering home, then perhaps AAS is not your problem...

Brother Honestly you don’t know me to talk like this! first what you do with your life is up to you!  

I usually drink moderate amounts of vodka. it's the cleanest alcohol there is. Low calorie and low carb. 

But my drinking has declined significantly since I started juicing. I guess looking good has become more important than being fucked up. 

On 12/5/2018 at 7:05 AM, Jetpilot said:

Brother Honestly you don’t know me to talk like this! first what you do with your life is up to you!  

Hey, if there are other issues, like say alcoholism, then thats fine, disregard everything i said, but if its just fear of a little booze while juicing, then i'd say you're overthinking it.