Importing SARM raws.

Shurup

What is the SARMS' legal status in Canada? Are they still legal and can still be sold as research chemicals and if so, do they need to be liquid or can they be in any shape and form?

Now, if the legal status still hasn't changed, will importing a small quantity (10g) of raw SARM (mk677 to be precise) put me into any troubles with the law? Assuming my package got checked by customs. It is in-fucken-sane how much some of the companies charge for the finished product, and all they really do is dissolve a few mgs of raw in a small bottle with everclear alcohol, which tastes like complete crap if you ask me.

If the importation is your concern why not purchase finished product supplied in Canada?  You can get tabs not liquid so no taste.  The extra bit of money to purchase domestic might be worth your while if you’re that concerned.  

To answer the question, as far as I know they are still considered research chemicals.  So as long as they are for “research” you are ok.

Any suggestion on the store selling them? There was a sponsor at NM that was selling SARMS but he shut down as I remember, and there were no other SARM sponsors by the time NM got nuked.

The prices though, a month supply of any SARM is $70-$120, now compare that to a 10g of raw Nutrobal which costs US $240 +$50 shipping (legit supplier) which is a years supply for only about $400 CAD, that's a no brainer.

However I'm not convinced yet it's gonna be easy importing any SARM, probably a whole different set of laws comparing to purchasing some "research chems" locally. Need to do more research...

To the op. If you want finished sarm's we have sponsors on this board that would be ready to help. And i guarantee they will all stand behind their products.

But you are right about the costs of raws being vastly cheaper. I have a trusted overseas source where i get my raws from. But I do take the risk of getting them into country. You have to weigh the risk/ reward and whether it's worth it to you. 

SARMs are gray area. You will not have any issues importing "personal" use amounts but the term "personal" is subjective. CBSA could say 1 gram is NOT personal and therefor prohibit the importation. At the end of the day it's up to the CBSA and HealthCanada to determine what a personal amount is. For example several years ago I ordered 3 vials of IGF from a company in Texas. They passed and I received them. Three months later I ordered 5 vials and they would not permit and shipped back to Texas. It is really a crapshoot which is why I stick with domestic REPUTABLE sources. You pay more but you have peace of mind that you will receive it.

• Like 3

On 12/4/2018 at 5:43 AM, Rosconow said:

To the op. If you want finished sarm's we have sponsors on this board that would be ready to help. And i guarantee they will all stand behind their products.

I looked through a sponsor's section on this board, it's dead, and I didn't find anyone there selling sarms. The closest thing was Northern Peptides, mentioning that he was gonna start making some sarms and anti-E and some PCT drugs, but that topic went dead.

Would appreciate if you point me to a sponsor that I might have missed that sells sarms. Or even a sarms source off this board.

14 hours ago, Shurup said:

I looked through a sponsor's section on this board, it's dead, and I didn't find anyone there selling sarms. The closest thing was Northern Peptides, mentioning that he was gonna start making some sarms and anti-E and some PCT drugs, but that topic went dead.

Would appreciate if you point me to a sponsor that I might have missed that sells sarms. Or even a sarms source off this board.

You haven't looked hard enough... 

31 minutes ago, Rosconow said:

You haven't looked hard enough... 

I'm sorry I'm either blind or forum's layout is so screwed that I don't know where to look. Screenshot below is the only place where I see sponsored content. Out of 4, the only one selling an actual product is the Northern Peptides. They mentioned they were gonna start making some sarms and a few other drugs but that topic went dead months ago.

image.thumb.png.ab065ead9fe612ba390abe60cc4810e7.png

I'm far from noob, I have more than enough sources for my gear and ancillaries, just I never used SARMS. And nutrobal is actually for my wife who's needle phobic. I use peptides for my GH fix which are easier to source than quality SARMS.

Regarding your snapshot, I guess my post count isn't high enough. I don't see any of these banners.

• 2 weeks later...