My Trt .

• 2 weeks later...

Have to admit I have never ever heard of test gel caps. My doctor started me on the cream, and I didn't enjoy it. Went to a different doc who set me up with self injections test c. Sorry I can't answer your question, but I was curious if you feel the orals have helped with your symptoms?

On 12/3/2018 at 6:39 AM, NovaFreak said:

My doc prescribed me testosterone undeconate gel caps not really digging them they have to be taken same time daily and with a dietary fat is there anything I can add to that ?

You should really try to convince your doc to get the injectables. It’s the most cost efficient and works better than any gel, cap or patch.

When I first went on trt I had to go through all the gimmicks too before my (then) dr would consider cypianiate.

Tell him or her it’s not working, it’s too expensive, and you have no sex drive and your wife will leave you. You’ll get the good shit then ?

• Like 1

I took a whole shitload of the organon test undecanoate when i was in mexico and also took some home with me. Was poppin em like candy, didn't do much of anything for me.... but probably overshadowed by the deca redi-jects that i turned my ass into a pin cushion over!

Now that shit was good! What were those mexican deca redi-jects? 20 guage pins?

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

The gel caps don’t work well at all that’s why I chose to self medicate , my dr is 71 years old and doesn’t listen and we have a doctor shortage in Nova Scotia so there is no way to get a new doctor, the gelcaps don’t work because they need to be taken the same time daily with a fat and let’s face it with normal everyday life it isn’t possible at times .