Doing AAS in Vacation = Bad idea !

Jetpilot

Hi guys

I big shit happen to one guy I fallow on youtube  Dan the body builder in Thailand I have meet in person before a nice guy! he is friend with Tony Huge from EA I link the Video , Storie short he is in Colombia where AAS are legal and we all think are good ( wrong) and got bad gear is leg is now infected at a point that imputation is a possibility be careful it is very graphic ! 

I post this first because he need help I just send some money second we all travel taking AAS in vacation a good idea? I am not so sure! and travel without insurance it is a no no!

6 hours ago, WADA'sWorstNightmare said:

I've done it. I'll ALWAYS bring my own (orals only), and if i cant, then its break time. Anyone can survive two weeks between pins, maybe even three with proper planning. Any longer than that, and well... there are still ways to be safer. I'd rather not have to figure that out though.

I feel for that guy! I Normally travel to Bangkok often my wife is from there and we have a condo I normally do cycle there it is eyes opening !

From a very reliable source apparently he got the infection while in Thailand, but figured he couldn’t afford the health care costs and tried toighing it out. Then he was in the US visiting his sister and still did not get treatment. After being in Columbia for awhile it spun out of control and here we are. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GenetecResearch said:

From a very reliable source apparently he got the infection while in Thailand, but figured he couldn’t afford the health care costs and tried toighing it out. Then he was in the US visiting his sister and still did not get treatment. After being in Columbia for awhile it spun out of control and here we are. 

I hope this is not true because I really feel bad for the guy!  but if he did that then he did that to himself , 10000$ for a operation and Costa Rica it is a lot’s of money and 2 more ? something is fishy lol 

5 hours ago, biglove said:

Here's what i don't get , if the gear was infected , wouldn't there be a bunch of people that used the gear be infected also ?

Not necessarily. Assuming it was the batch that had a contaminant not the individual vial or his needle, skin,etc. 100 people could be injected with a contaminant and their immune system could fight it off. This is often the case, the gear we get isn't squeeky clean despite best efforts. Our immune system can battle most things. This guy could have a weakened immune system, definitely common in guys who abuse drugs like us. It could also be because the bug is very foreign to him. Whether he got it in Thailand or Colombia, I don't know but a local could have better immunity to the bug compared to a foreigner. It's the same when someone goes on vacation and gets did poisoning. Our food at home has just as many contaminants but we are use to them and build an immunity. Going there it could be a totally different but and that's why it fucks some people up, but a local wouldn't get sick.

Finally got to check this out, shitty deal for him man totally sucks. But if he, I assume knew this infection started I’m sure something could have been done right away. It’s almost like he left it go for too long and now he may just pay the big one for it. Feel bad for him but it may be solely on him, and if it was the gear then even shittier but something shoulda been done ASAP and not duck around waiting. 

Edited by ELECTRICROCKER

1 hour ago, Blitz said:

Not necessarily. Assuming it was the batch that had a contaminant not the individual vial or his needle, skin,etc. 100 people could be injected with a contaminant and their immune system could fight it off. This is often the case, the gear we get isn't squeeky clean despite best efforts. Our immune system can battle most things. This guy could have a weakened immune system, definitely common in guys who abuse drugs like us. It could also be because the bug is very foreign to him. Whether he got it in Thailand or Colombia, I don't know but a local could have better immunity to the bug compared to a foreigner. It's the same when someone goes on vacation and gets did poisoning. Our food at home has just as many contaminants but we are use to them and build an immunity. Going there it could be a totally different but and that's why it fucks some people up, but a local wouldn't get sick.

I do get what your saying and it make some sens but still, if a bad batch was on the street you will have more then one person infected even if the have strong or weak immune system .

Maybe the guy didn't clean the area or needle something could have gotten dirty .

Am just speaking as i have no clue about this guy or the strory but something is off.

19 hours ago, biglove said:

I do get what your saying and it make some sens but still, if a bad batch was on the street you will have more then one person infected even if the have strong or weak immune system .

Maybe the guy didn't clean the area or needle something could have gotten dirty .

Am just speaking as i have no clue about this guy or the strory but something is off.

For sure if you had serious bacteria in the actual manufacturing process you'd see a number of infections you're right. I was just trying to show how one person could be infected and others not

On 12/5/2018 at 12:24 PM, GenetecResearch said:

Wait til I post the email Dan sent to IAsuperpharma extorting them for 2k. 

PS that surgery doesn’t cost 10k in Columbia 

Makes me think that dan is NOT the one doing this.

Its not st all far fetched to suggest he was kidnapped in cokumbia and when they found out his online presence they went thru that route to get money.

He posted yesterday that he had a 2nd surgery and things are looking much better now..along with a video showing what he suggests is a drainage tube. But he doesnt show it going into his leg at all...just a clear tube with red.fluid coming from under his blanket.

Would be easy enough to fake those hospital videos he has made.

Honestly I think its more likely that he is being extorted himself after being kidnapped than he made thia whole thing up himself in hopes to rip off his followers on a gofundme scam.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/8/2018 at 1:09 PM, Nissan said:

Just checked  IASuperpharma's website. They have some crazy concoctions! 

F.O.A.B - Insane Tren concoction

Nuke - Injectable DNP, Yohimbine & Clen 

GigaTest - 600mg Test/ml

And more! 

So IA is EA athlete ? Dr Huge lol