Micro Dosing Tren And Caber

So in the past I have added Tren enth in,15-20 mg weekly.I find this provides me with a fairly good energy boost.But I still feel undesirable sides from this eventually.Any thoughts on the lowest effective dose of caber?

On 12/5/2018 at 8:10 AM, Cog said:

So in the past I have added Tren enth in,15-20 mg weekly.I find this provides me with a fairly good energy boost.But I still feel undesirable sides from this eventually.Any thoughts on the lowest effective dose of caber?

What would the point of this be? Because adding in other compounds is not TRT. Why not just run an effective dose? And why the need for Caber? What are you experiencing in terms of side effects?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Corey5150 said:

What would the point of this be? Because adding in other compounds is not TRT. Why not just run an effective dose? And why the need for Caber? What are you experiencing in terms of side effects?

Tren provides a lift to regular trt test levels.I am sensitive to prolactin sides.A quick study shows no real problem with low dose caber.

You still haven't answered his question. Sounds like you want to run caber because you think you're going to get limp dick. 

Tren at those dosages are useless. It isn't an oral. 

So if you're likely to get gyno why aren't you running compound that are more friendly to those side effects?

We're trying to understand where you are, and what you hope to achieve. We're certainly not trying to put you down. 

• Like 1

Tren at those dosages works.Ran it for years and it won’t affect your dick much,make it a little tougher to climax but that is it.I will experience a gradual rise in BP,a little more sensitive to carbs,a little edgier.Lot more energy.Works for cattle.Maybe I need to lower the dosage to 10 mg weekly,

Edited by Cog

23 hours ago, Corey5150 said:

Ok,let us call it HRT then.I am 62,getting more cautious about cycles,never gone above 300 with any 19,for more than about 6 weeks.And that has been more than 5 years ago.

Edited by Cog

On 12/8/2018 at 9:43 AM, Cog said:

Ok,let us call it HRT then.I am 62,getting more cautious about cycles,never gone above 300 with any 19,for more than about 6 weeks.And that has been more than 5 years ago.

Whats the overall goal that you're trying to accomplish? You said energy boost but thats kind of vague... normally for energy I'd suggest a coffee lol JK 

Do you have blood work to support the need for Caber at that dose? Seems a little unnecessary to me. 

Why are you using tren? What are you trying to accomplish? Test should do it without throwing complicated variables in like tren and caber. Caber has a whack of bad side effects terrible for your heart health. Yes, everything is dose dependent but they are also duration dependent and subject dependent (61 is not a good time to their unnecessary variables in). Hypotension, edema and calvular heart disease are no joke.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Cog said:

Test on its own is pretty mundane.I watch blood pressure and weight closely.

Life is mundane... Isn't this for hrt? It's fine to be mundane, actually preferable to be between blasts. I go off between blasts, going on nothing is lower than mundane but it's good for my health.

I'd disagree. Test when used properly can be of great benefit. How many cycles have you run? For instance, telling someone who has never run a single cycle (which this post is dangerously capable of doing.) To a new user test only is a fantastic first cycle. Maybe even 2nd or 3rd if they're smart and not so damn impatient to poke copious amounts of compounds in their bodies without experience. 

I still run rest only cycles if I want clean gradual gains with zero side effects. I run things like tren for very specific uses. 

I'm sorry, micro-dosing tren is fucking waste of time. And if you need caber on a micro-dose then you have more serious problems and perhaps caber shouldn't be your answer. 

Let's not forget that AAS are supposed to enhance what you are already doing correctly. Not fix the fucked up habits of drug use, poor diet and training you expect them to magically erase for you. 

12 hours ago, Cog said:

Test on its own is pretty mundane.I watch blood pressure and weight closely.

Edited by eazy57
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, eazy57 said:

I'd disagree. Test when used properly can be of great benefit. How many cycles have you run? For instance, telling someone who has never run a single cycle (which this post is dangerously capable of doing.) To a new user test only is a fantastic first cycle. Maybe even 2nd or 3rd if they're smart and not so damn impatient to poke copious amounts of compounds in their bodies without experience. 

I still run rest only cycles if I want clean gradual gains with zero side effects. I run things like tren for very specific uses. 

I'm sorry, micro-dosing tren is fucking waste of time. And if you need caber on a micro-dose then you have more serious problems and perhaps caber shouldn't be your answer. 

Let's not forget that AAS are supposed to enhance what you are already doing correctly. Not fix the fucked up habits of drug use, poor diet and training you expect them to magically erase for you. 

.Have run many tren cycles,they are hard on you.Tren will induce changes in your hormone profile,this is simply a plan to thwart this.

Edited by Cog

2 hours ago, Shelbysdad said:

Who does 15mg of anything a week? I'm really confused here.

Try adding 15 mg of tren to trt and find out for yourself.What is a tren pellet in the ear of a bovine over its life span?

Edited by Cog

I know most think small doses of Tren are useless, but it works for me, but obviously not for strength/size. I've run 400mg Tren / 200mg test c a week and had sides (insomnia, acne, anger) but if I throw in 50mg into 150mg test c a week trt, I get no sides and have a better sense of well being and increased libido. 

7 hours ago, funlog said:

I know most think small doses of Tren are useless, but it works for me, but obviously not for strength/size. I've run 400mg Tren / 200mg test c a week and had sides (insomnia, acne, anger) but if I throw in 50mg into 150mg test c a week trt, I get no sides and have a better sense of well being and increased libido. 

That's an awesome idea. 200mg/wk tren works great for me but unfortunately I get insomnia and night sweats off that small dose 

On 12/15/2018 at 2:54 PM, funlog said:

Even 15-20 mg of enth weekly can increase my ability to recover.

On 12/15/2018 at 2:54 PM, funlog said:

That's interesting. I need to read more about this.

My normal year-round is 120mg TestE+120mg Masteron, and this summer I added 120-160mg TrenE (it went up because leaving that last .10ml in the 1ml syringe seemed like a waste) and while I got upside out of it I also got the bronchial tightness and that was no fun at all. That was the only significant side, but it sucked.

I was thinking about taking it for another ride next month.

The increased body heat and ridiculous sweating is annoying, but that's the price you pay for leaning out, I guess. Guys talk about "wet drugs" vs "dry drugs" but I think in my case Tren is a winter drug.

3 hours ago, Zbignew said:

That's interesting. I need to read more about this.

My normal year-round is 120mg TestE+120mg Masteron, and this summer I added 120-160mg TrenE (it went up because leaving that last .10ml in the 1ml syringe seemed like a waste) and while I got upside out of it I also got the bronchial tightness and that was no fun at all. That was the only significant side, but it sucked.

I was thinking about taking it for another ride next month.

The increased body heat and ridiculous sweating is annoying, but that's the price you pay for leaning out, I guess. Guys talk about "wet drugs" vs "dry drugs" but I think in my case Tren is a winter drug.

Interesting observation. The test/tren/mast combo got me shredded like nothing other. Great lean gains too. 

IMO I'd consider it more of a cutter but it's so versatile you can use it either for cutting or bulking. Or summer or winter phases. 

I'm not running tren now, but I think I could run it all year round as I don't get really bad sides from it. 

I love mast/test by the way. Adding tren took it to another level. 

I have used 100-150mg week of Tren Enth for the purposes you are talking about. Energy recovery etc.. But I have never gone under 30mg EOD and I found I needed a higher dose, around 50mg EOD, to get the desired effect I was after. My two cents is if you get sides from a compound at 15mg a week it's time to look at other options. There are plenty of highly androgenic drugs with similar effects.