Which of these 2 cycles? (High dose vs lower dose+2iu gh)

Synyster

Basically asking if its worth it to add low dose hgh (2iu per day @ 5 days on 2 days off) if it means reducing other compounds slightly.

To illustrate that farther I put up dosages which equal out to real world scenario.

Goals are to recomp essentially.

Cycle 1

Sustanon @1250mg/wk. Wk1-20

EQ @750mg/wk wk 1 -20

Aromasin as needed

Tbol @60-80mg/day. Wk1-8

Anavar @ 60-80mg/day. Wk16-20

Orrr..

Cycle 2

Nourveau hgh @ 2iu daily @ 5 day on 2 day off.  Wk1-20

Sustanon @1000mg/wk. Wk1-20

EQ@600mg/wk. Wk1-20

Aromasin as needed

Anavar @ 60mg/day. Wk14-20

Thanks for your time

• 2 months later...

FIrst cycle by far

2iu of underground HGH is useless unless you want better sleep, it will do nothing from a muscular-benefit stand point, youd need 8+ iu to make any differenceand even then I would suggest the first cycle.

HGH isnt something you cycle to get resul5s, it is something you need to run for a long time (were talking years)... 

If you asked me if you should run moderate dosed gear and 12iu underground GH per day for 3 years,

OR

high dose gear and 0 HGH for 3 years

I would say the cycle with the HGH because HGH can cause hyperplasia which is the growth of new muscle cells, whereas your higher dosed cycle will eventually reach a limit when you can no longer develop the muscle cells you have and you need to grow new muscle cells to develop these new muscle cells into mature bigger ones to break past your plateau.

But gh for just one cycle wont do much and at just 2iu you might as well give your money to a charity because it wont do a single thing to benefit your physique. Maybe if it was 2iu of real human grade HGH like serostim, then we would have something to talk about lol. and get past your plateau, because the ones you have are at their max.

Edited by Zion90