Chemical Formula: C20H32O

Molecular Weight: 288

Bioavailability: Estimated at 40%

Half Life: 9 Hours

Average Dose (Stand Alone): 40-60mg/day
Average Dose (Stacked): 10-30mg/day

Anabolic/Androgenic Ratio: 1200/187

Description

Madol a.k.a. desoxymethyltestosterone or DMT, a testosterone derivative and cousin to methyltestosterone has undergone three significant modifications. In short, they include the addition of a methyl group at carbon 17-alpha for safe liver passage, as well as two additional chemical conversions (the addition of a double bond, and the removal of the 3-keto group) which account for both its enhanced anabolic potency and relative bioactivity.

Madol has rightfully earned a solid reputation for being an extremely potent muscle and strength gaining oral steroid thats 60% more anabolic (muscle building) than testosterone, yet only 60% as androgenic (impacting male sex characteristics).

Steroid Form

Madol is often found in 5 and 10 mg tablets. Although no longer available as a prescription drug, Madol is still being produced in underground labs and is readily available on the black market.

Since Madol was never officially approved for human use medical prescribing guidelines are not available. However, for athletic purposes the typical effective dosage range is 5-15 mg daily. It should also be noted that like all orals with very short half-lives, the daily dosage should be split in half and taken both early and late (8-12 hours apart in this case) to ensure stable blood serum levels which negate negative side effects.

Indications/Purpose & Side Effects

For the Indications/Purpose & Side Effects of Madol see the Testosterone Propionate profile.

Additional Information

Madol produces no aromatization (testosterones conversion to estrogen) which can result in negative estrogen-related side effects. Thus, unlike testosterone, theres virtually zero water retention making it especially ideal for definition purpose. This quality also makes those who administer Madol more resistant to gynecomastia than those who use traditional testosterones.

Madol can be effectively used to augment any cycle, and to support sound physiological functions in cycles which contain Winstrol, Primobolan, Deca-Durabolin, Dianabol, Anavar, Oral Turinabol, Equipoise, and Trenbolone. This is one of my personal favorites and very hard to come across. Find a source who has this and you hit the jackpot

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Usually i would say yes but researching madol said to just take it all right before your work out. I’m about to try madol out as well and I’m going to split my dose up, but i will make sure to take one dose before training as i do with every oral that i use.

21 hours ago, Vortex said:

Usually i would say yes but researching madol said to just take it all right before your work out. I’m about to try madol out as well and I’m going to split my dose up, but i will make sure to take one dose before training as i do with every oral that i use.

What lab is this from?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Bigwheel said:

Yep same stuff 

I really enjoyed this years ago, I remember before the ban I stocked up on this and superdrol from bb.com. I remember people looking at me messed up when they asked what I was on and I said Phera and they said what's that, I said it's from bb.com. Thought I was lying like saying I was taking creatine.

Very similar to dbol imo

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Bigwheel said:

Yeah I did the same, got some superdrol, p-plex, m1t and methyl dht for next too nothing.  Funny how back then everyone said they were shit now most sources carry this stuff.

Still get some of that, the guys that aren't online. M1T is definitely the most effective oral for me. I'll have guys ask me what I'm on, when I say M1T I get "isn't that just a prohormone?"

• Like 2

• 10 months later...

Stop fishing brother ! Just joined , we are not a source board , we are and information hub , for people with a love of all things heath and fitness. This is your first and last warning !