Cycle Advice

canadian_mofo

Basically I am planning on running a cut cycle for lean gains.  It's been about 2 years since my last cycle.  Im contemplating whether I want to add Tren-Enth or not (ace is not an option right now with EOD pins).  I havent run Tren in about 10 years and Ive ran it about 6 times total in the past both Enth and Ace.  Don't remember any harsh sides besides the cough, night sweats and a bit of insomnia.  As it's been a long time I would only want to run a minimal dose if any.

Currently the plan is to run 600mg/week of Test and run Helios 2 weeks on/off throughout the cycle.  Do you think I should add Tren or not?  Maybe just add some Winny near the end?  Although I hate the dry joints.

Currently im 38 Years old 6'2" 265lbs at around 15% BF.

Hmm never considered running  a low dose test as I have never actually ran test that low before.  As for the appetite I figured the Helios might help suppress that some, cant remember if Tren suppressed my appetite, however, I doubt it.  Ill plan to lose around 15lbs, but in the end the mirror will be the judge.  If I were to run Tren what would you consider the lowest dose I could run to be effective keep any sides at a minimum. 

3 minutes ago, canadian_mofo said:

Hmm never considered running  a low dose test as I have never actually ran test that low before.  As for the appetite I figured the Helios might help suppress that some, cant remember if Tren suppressed my appetite, however, I doubt it.  Ill plan to lose around 15lbs, but in the end the mirror will be the judge.  If I were to run Tren what would you consider the lowest dose I could run to be effective keep any sides at a minimum. 

I blast and cruise so it's more common in my case I suppose.. but helios ia clen and nicotine? Unless you're already a smoker what about just clen? Or eca instead? 

I like the cutting on minimal gear and saving that hormones for the calorie excess. However I made great progress with my last  contest prep. 

Ive used tren at 200 and 400. I feel like 200 is enough for me. 

How is your horomone response? I seem to have quite favorable response so take that with a grain of salt but I'd run on the lower end of an effective dose for you.

Alternatively you could push your tren up high drop the test low and do a very rapid cut. With either tren frontloaded or a heavy calorie reduction around week 3. I find your body can cope with the heavy reduction without consequence at the beginning of a cut. Realistically in this fashion you could be down the 15 in a month 

Whats your thoughts on maybe just running 1CC of TNT 450 per week (pinned twice).  250mg Test-E and 200mg Tren-E along with the Helios 2 weeks on and off.  

Think ill need caber with a cycle like this, damn that shit is expensive these days.  Ill probably run Aromosin throughout as I have been gyno sensitive in the past.

15 minutes ago, canadian_mofo said:

Whats your thoughts on maybe just running 1CC of TNT 450 per week (pinned twice).  250mg Test-E and 200mg Tren-E along with the Helios 2 weeks on and off.  

Think ill need caber with a cycle like this, damn that shit is expensive these days.  Ill probably run Aromosin throughout as I have been gyno sensitive in the past.

Caber is a toss up. I wouldnt but doesnt hurt to have on hand. Same with AI.

1 minute ago, canadian_mofo said:

You think the dosage of Test and Tren would be good for a cut and the fact that i haven't cycled in 2 years.  Or should I up the Tren or Test or both?  

Whatever you're comfortable with. If you dont want to get bigger than you dont need to leave the" toxicity" for a bulk. 

Personally I'll never use tren unless show related. 

In your shoes id run 250 test. 

9 hours ago, canadian_mofo said:

You think the dosage of Test and Tren would be good for a cut and the fact that i haven't cycled in 2 years.  Or should I up the Tren or Test or both?  

Im not in the camp of low dose test cycles - tried it for over a year and found minimal progress unlike when I've ran higher testosterone. So from my experience and from those I've worked with, I wouldn't. 

I'm also not a fan of dancing around doses and pushing other drugs when not needed (ie Caber). You stated you've ran Tren before without any harsh sides - did you utilize Caber then? Personally, I feel Tren Enth under 200mg does very little. 300 for most is the sweet spot - but 200 can have some positive benefits. 

You also state lean gains - does your diet support this? Or are you just referring to a lack of "wet" compounds?

And I'd also just like to mention, typically, as the doses go higher and higher - overall toxicity from the gear will 9 times out of 10 impede appetite... and I'm not talking 1 to 1.5 grams total I'm referring to 2-3g per week. 

• Like 1

I agree with @Corey5150

I cycle until my body tells me to take a break. Then I cycle. I used to blast and cruise, but I found the cruising part always to be so underwhelming. 

Mind you, if an older guy is cruising just test for the health benefits of slightly elevated test.. that's another matter. 

Running all these compounds on these low doses will have some effect, but it won't give you the desired results. 

So I think, if you can't afford to run a cycle properly then just hold off until you have all the gear you need. Or, if you're just afraid of the sides, do more research, consult with guys like corey who is a coach who can guide you. 

Or like the rest of us, run a proper cycle and find out how your body will react and what you can and cannot run. 

No I never ran caber and my previous cycles with tren were was at much higher doses.  I have it on hand and wont use it unless needed. I am gyno prone and always have ran arimidex or aromatosin to combat this, although I never really suffered from the progesterone sides of tren, so again Caber will probably be unnecessary.  Although I never suffered from any real sides, other then the increased aggression, again I havent run Tren in about 10 years, so the age difference is where I worry if sides might present themselves.  Im also alot less fuckin patient at my older age so... Although I can keep myself in check, the lower dose will probably be a good indicator for the future on the aggression levels associated with me running Tren.

Ive never run low dose cycles, and never ran test any lower then 500mg/week and max 1000mg per week, however as an experiment I'm willing to give it a go.  Ill probably go the 300mg range for the Test-E and 250mg range for Tren-E running TNT 450.  

With regards to lean gains, my diet currently supports this.  I'm not looking for massive gains off this cycle as I know it wont happen, just any gains I do benefit from, I want to be dry and lean. 

I appreciate all of your guys help and feedback.

• 1 month later...
On 12/10/2018 at 12:55 AM, canadian_mofo said:

Used to be able to get caber dirt cheap but the site doesn't ship to canada anymore.