Highest Test Used?

Carbone

13 hours ago, Carbone said:

What is the largest dose of test you guys have run? 

Did you guys continue to see gains the higher you went?

I have used everything between 200mg a week to 1000mg a week. Gains were better the higher I went. So were the sides. 

Let's hear it.

I believe the highest I've done is 2000mg a week of a t400 blend. I have have gone a bit higher with suspension but not for a long time running t400 at 1600mg and then using 100mg suspension preworkout.

Really no benefit going that high. I wouldn't run more than 1200 now most likely. Even that I think 1000mg is optimal and I just have that 200 because I run t400 and 3cc is simple and still fighting a bit of that more is better mentality. 

I prefer staying under 1500 total including orals. No need to go above 1000 on a single compound 

one time i went as high as 1.5g test... and one pro bodybuilder encouraged me to go 2g test and 1g deca lol... can't disclose his name but he was a very well known olympia competitor and he passed away few years ago...

I run hrt doses of test now lol... but case in point those dudes run insane amounts... and another pro bodybuilder local, a friend of a friend told me who was getting trained by him he wanted him to run similar doses... to start with...

Don't go out and start doing that just because I wrote it though...

A little or less can go a long ways which is what I realize now...

I tend to sit around 1.2 to 1.5g weekly (unless cruising or priming). I find at my size now, lower doses just don’t hit quite the same lol 

i think in regards to any compound there’s diminishing returns at a particular dose - but that’s very person dependent. Just like some guys respond very well to lower doses and will never need to go to 1.5g other unlucky bastards may have to. 

I should also mention, I don’t have too many estrogen related sides at this dose currently.

Wow some of these are high! The highest I’ve ever run (and still run) is 1000 per week (with Arimedex) Definitely a sweet spot for me. The only side I get is zits. At 750 there were no sides, but I can definitely tell the extra size I can utilize on 1000. So the trades totally worth it. 

I’ve had guys tell me to try it up to 1500 for massive gains but I’m still putting on great size at 1000 so see no point in going any higher. 

I've done two full blasts at 2000mg. I dont respond to test, and get absolutely nothing out of anything less than 800. It was only when i tried 1000 that i 'felt' test like you guys do. Its not fair. But... to be fair, i dont get 1000mg worth of sides either. Then i tried 1500, and wow. I could definitely feel it. Then i tried 2000 next blast, and it was a bit better, but still underwhelming (read: nothing 70mg of anavar cant do). First blast i made that 2K up with t400. I've never been a fan of blends, and i dont trust 'concentrated' tests, but it saved pinning... and i loathe pinning. Next blast i went 2000mg with cypionate, and that was way better (same brand). What i dont like about high test, was that anything over 1000 killed my libido. It did it some serious damage that took time to come back from like nothing else had. I'll never do that again. Orals dont scare me, so it'll be 1000mg test max, in either enanthate or cyp, and then whatever on top. I'll likely never run more than a grand again, and never blends again. 

These are the doses I expected. Recently a couple of powerlifting vets shared with me that the sweet spot was 2 grams total gear with 1-1.5 grams coming from test. The rest usually deca tren and/  or orals.

I've spent the last 6 months trying to get the most out of low test with other compound dosed higher. Results were lackluster. As soon as I increased my test again I was bigger fuller and stronger. 

1 hour ago, Carbone said:

These are the doses I expected. Recently a couple of powerlifting vets shared with me that the sweet spot was 2 grams total gear with 1-1.5 grams coming from test. The rest usually deca tren and/  or orals.

I've spent the last 6 months trying to get the most out of low test with other compound dosed higher. Results were lackluster. As soon as I increased my test again I was bigger fuller and stronger. 

Test is king. Especially for strength.

• Like 1

125 mg TrT dose all the way up to 750mg + other substances @750 felt like crap, backed off to 250 mg + 125 Tren E (contest prep) was so far past awesome I felt like something must be wrong ... recovery was very long and very hard.

125 mg TRT is where I am right now (self administered).

I’ve ran 3 grams

it didn’t last long as I couldn’t stand the lethargy.

if I didn’t have to work I’d do it again but I couldn’t function

but imo

2 grams is better than 1 

and 3 grams is better than 2

Thing is don’t jump into it all at once.  I believe diminishing returns aren’t as prevalent as people think.  If you start at 750 and add 250 a week I can personally guarantee the gains will keep coming IF you are training and eating right.  Throw some GH and slin in there and look out

• Like 3

1200mg of T400 was my highest while weighing 275lbs at 6’4”. Felt ill, as in ailing health. Lethargy, skin colour was off, sweating all the time, just not a nice way to treat my body. I was also on around 800mg deca and ran dbol for the first 4 weeks then anadrol for the last 4 weeks of a 16 week run.

That 275lbs was not lean. Had quite the belly during that time. Was strong as an ox though.

I now sit around 230lbs and won’t go above 800mg test again. Not worth the wear and tear if I’m not going to ever go on a stage. I’m on prescribed TRT and will only run one blast a year.  

The highest I ran Test E was 800mg and I won't do it again. The sides weren't worth it. Too much bloating and lethargy for me to enjoy the gains. Incredible pumps, great strength gains and size - but again - sides weren't worth it for me. Gym buddy runs 1mg/week and he has a much better experience.

• 2 months later...

Thinking of running just a test cycle as a recomp at 1.2-1.5gr a week. I've ran alot of different combos over the years but have stayed at 125-400mg max of test a week for the past 2 years (have used 750-1gr test a long time ago). Low dose test plus other anabolics higher mainly eq/mast and haven't touched tren in 2 years either. 

I'm looking at adding some size but dont want to run a huge mixed cocktail of drugs. So I was thinking just a test cycle 1.2-1.5gr either test e or some sus over 12 weeks. Any input from guys who have gone above a gram with no other anabolics?