Npp vs anadrol

Frostislandking

Your probably going to get a mixed bag of answers to this question. 

From my experience, fasting size gains have always come from orals. So anadrol. But long lasting gains are kept with injects.

So do you want to blow up, then depending on your diet and training regimen lose some of your gains? 

Or would you prefer slower but more sustainable gains? 

Anadrol will blow you up. But like a balloon you'll start to lose the gains as well. And much of the gains will be water. As it is a very estrogenic compound. 

NPP is much drier compound as I believe it doesn't aromatize. So your gains will be leaner but you'll won't look as "big". 

After a few years of cycle under my belt now I prefer drier compounds that give me lean solid gains. I've actually come not to like the big puffy look which I see in a lot of guys in the gym. They actually come up to me as say the want the striations and vascularity in my arms chest and legs. I look at them and think either they're too fat and/or they're running the compounds every touts for "getting huge"... like dbol, anadrol etc. 

So it depends on your goal, the look you're trying to attain. If you just want to be big and not give a shit about how you actually look. Then run a much anadrol and you like. 

If you want to look muscular, cut, and ripped, you may want to use compounds like NPP.

Just my opinion.

• Like 2