SARMS cycle (Maybe test)

Davis1891

Hey guys! (and gals =) )

I've been doing a lot of reading, and decided that I'm going to give Mk2866 and Mk677 a round. I've got some joint issues (knees are getting a little sore, but mostly my elbow and arm has been messed up for a long time), and i'm thinking that these two combined are going to help out a bit. I haven't worked out for almost two months now, so I'm definatly well rested and a bit out of shape, so I'm going to do a bit of a recomp phase here in the next few months and looking for answers to a couple of questions.

I'm going to start off with the Mk2866 at 25mg once a day, first thing in the AM, about half an hour before I workout. (I workout fasted at 5-6am) 

I'm going to try taking the Mk677 at night, about an 45 minutes before sleep. 12.5/mg and see how I feel. I've read that this dose is usually all one needs (the GH factor at taking higher doses isn't that much greater or worth it in some cases). I may or may not try another 12.5/mg dose during the day at a later date, but unsure right now. I've always had sleep issues, and from what I've read the mk677 at that dose usually helps quite a bit, but can also make you lethargic during the day if taken earlier.

I'm thinking about running the mk2866 for 8 weeks, and the mk677 for a while longer. I also may or may not do a mini blast and cruise with testosterone cypianate sometime around the 6 week mark. Maybe earlier or later, still undecided but it'll depend on my body composition at that time.

So my questions are, how does this look to you guys and is there anything I should be aware of? (PCT, AI or otherwise)

and how long of a break should I take between the mk2866 cycle?

I've been on testosterone replacement therapy for several years now, so I've never worried about any type of PCT and I always have aromasin on hand, and will be using as needed if I do the blast and cruise.