Test results

GameChanger

Figure we end the new years off with a bang. We have perfected our new oil formula and now received 6 test results from janoshik. Everything can back perfect as expected. Hopefully most members can now see the politics and crap from haters. We've always been honest, transparent and offered the most compassionate pricing and people used that as a reason to slander us but test results don't lie. 

To everyone who supported us through all the drama, thank you. You are the reason we did this. Because now we will be going private and not accepting new clients. We are only going to support the people who stood by us through thick and thin. Bt will forever strive to improve and innovate. We will be setting the new standard for ugl labs with our pharma style oils and tabs and exact dosages. God bless and happy holidays 

Test_Report_#02255-elPxtICtZhlC1u82mGeIOJ7QZXcQ8TrSQr5hQKWLyoVxtHpHcjCWCY3kpWPQP9rJH0wzXf1mHMloCeNef6uqTw==.png

Test_Report_#02252-V_C75v0utUQ84sd6-FNU2p9ipxcuCc_J-WkJcNjBaEc9VBGkjhROWZG0y_Cr3oyVo-ErpqpqSV24TLEWu-qlIw==.png

Test_Report_#02253-l4iuyghAhANs6PzjoK3gGXjhlftX42yWjwdeqRF-oJwg1mUCc3gD5Ij7WHvSdlKPMuJEU8YW4cjhVNxdn0qAyA==.png

Test_Report_#02257-2B-YFD-aat3snhg1jmIL7zwZzkzmdqOFoWF3Ydrf4Z03W4bThptLH8pAah7Ubzn_L0bFPyrP-DtNEmfEzNsadA==.png

Test_Report_#02254-QPIqpYNI1y-0vroAYhQ25H3iDEfeSeiK7bijuadJracHTSB8v5poBBz6b-QWi7HMCLHusZbbvMrMak-aXDUyFQ==.png

Test_Report_#02256-p9IMTlXt4OY1zOemTu0ZhRK-9bJ4zZnvKwMpKUK7jQBXFPqFbu5fOSGoZtNGMotHoKf2pAz1JfthTVcnqsh_Eg==.png

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

On 12/27/2018 at 4:14 PM, Frank.Castle said:

Very nice to see!! Thanks for going out and doing that for the members

On 12/24/2018 at 5:10 AM, ElectricRocker said:

Wow very nice I never had any doubts bro. Keep up the solid work!

cheers ER

On 12/24/2018 at 4:47 AM, NovaFreak said:

Thanks guys I love this in a lab , why pay for over priced gear when you have a top shelf lab like BT ! Keep up the good work guys 

On 12/23/2018 at 9:46 PM, Rosconow said:

Great to see more good tests rolling in. Just made my first order with you guys. Sust and test enth. 

Keep up the good sources!

On 12/23/2018 at 9:46 PM, Rosconow said:

Great to see more good tests rolling in. Just made my first order with you guys. Sust and test enth. 

Keep up the good sources!

On 12/23/2018 at 4:54 PM, Fullblown said:

Thanks brother.

You've set the bar high. Well done!

Thank you guys. We did this to shut up people like taureau who try slandering us to promote their business. And thank you all for standing by us and being patient while we played our cards right to expose the politics that are involved in the game. One thing I learnt in life, you are not successful till people are shit talking you. The shit talkers are also our number one fans because they are constantly thinking about us. So a special thanks to the haters because you gave us further exposure for free. Now it's time to take over in 2019

• Like 3

On 12/23/2018 at 5:18 PM, GameChanger said:

Figure we end the new years off with a bang. We have perfected our new oil formula and now received 6 test results from janoshik. Everything can back perfect as expected. Hopefully most members can now see the politics and crap from haters. We've always been honest, transparent and offered the most compassionate pricing and people used that as a reason to slander us but test results don't lie. 

To everyone who supported us through all the drama, thank you. You are the reason we did this. Because now we will be going private and not accepting new clients. We are only going to support the people who stood by us through thick and thin. Bt will forever strive to improve and innovate. We will be setting the new standard for ugl labs with our pharma style oils and tabs and exact dosages. God bless and happy holidays 

Test_Report_#02255-elPxtICtZhlC1u82mGeIOJ7QZXcQ8TrSQr5hQKWLyoVxtHpHcjCWCY3kpWPQP9rJH0wzXf1mHMloCeNef6uqTw==.png

Test_Report_#02252-V_C75v0utUQ84sd6-FNU2p9ipxcuCc_J-WkJcNjBaEc9VBGkjhROWZG0y_Cr3oyVo-ErpqpqSV24TLEWu-qlIw==.png

Test_Report_#02253-l4iuyghAhANs6PzjoK3gGXjhlftX42yWjwdeqRF-oJwg1mUCc3gD5Ij7WHvSdlKPMuJEU8YW4cjhVNxdn0qAyA==.png

Test_Report_#02257-2B-YFD-aat3snhg1jmIL7zwZzkzmdqOFoWF3Ydrf4Z03W4bThptLH8pAah7Ubzn_L0bFPyrP-DtNEmfEzNsadA==.png

Test_Report_#02254-QPIqpYNI1y-0vroAYhQ25H3iDEfeSeiK7bijuadJracHTSB8v5poBBz6b-QWi7HMCLHusZbbvMrMak-aXDUyFQ==.png

Test_Report_#02256-p9IMTlXt4OY1zOemTu0ZhRK-9bJ4zZnvKwMpKUK7jQBXFPqFbu5fOSGoZtNGMotHoKf2pAz1JfthTVcnqsh_Eg==.png

Those are insane results I love it when labs test out their products

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

i have been on the hunt for cabaser for awhile now.  I have read that cabergoline in a liquid form which is in alcohol suspension is basically an inert product.  The alcohol kills the caber in solution.  Do you have any information that says otherwise or test results from your liquid version?

I’ve been playing the gear game for a long time. Using BT is always a great choice. My blood work is on par and I always get great or even better than expected results. Sadly I’ve been natty (trt 125mg) for far to long. Still holding some gains. Down from 256 to 220. But stay tuned, I’ll be logging a thorough “comeback” cycle with all BT products ASAP. DA039C16-0BCF-4CA3-880D-80A7088A6554.thumb.jpeg.4f2388af0126b350d78ec62036a4d407.jpeg
My poor legs 😞 oh well.. Let’s get F’n huge!! And of course a big shout out to the folks at BT. Total “gamechanger”

• Like 2

Great test results. I generally only test what I’m giving females. And I’ve seen it all. From nothing, to anavar that’s dbol and a hella underdosing problem. Glad I found BT. Everything is on point. And if they are out of something, they will tell you. I won’t name names, but many labs just grab the closest/cheapest compound and slap the label on. 

Thats awesome thanks!  Starting a npp tren E with test E cycle for the first time after a beginner test E and anavar cycle and then a cruise.  Im defintiely sensitive to nothing as it took weeks for 500mg a week split into two pins and daily 10mg anavar to see any results.  Week 9 i would say i started the weight loss and strength gain.  But by then i am out of time.  So this cycle i wanna amp it up and have my AI and prolactin sides covered before i get into it.  I will def be ordering from BT.

• Like 1