Best oral for strength?

3 hours ago, Blitz said:

M1T by far. I've used them all for various powerlifting meets. Halo and cheque drops didn't live up to any hype. Methyltren meh.

Anadrol at 200mg did some great stuff but still M1T at 40mg did more.

How long did you run M1T for? 

19 hours ago, j00ce said:

How long did you run M1T for? 

I've done all sorts of lengths with M1T high doses for as short as 2 weeks and lower doses for up to 8 weeks. It's good at all levels. Probably the best fit for a mod-high dose for 4-5 weeks

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Blitz said:

I've done all sorts of lengths with M1T high doses for as short as 2 weeks and lower doses for up to 8 weeks. It's good at all levels. Probably the best fit for a mod-high dose for 4-5 weeks

Thanks man! I'm gonna give this a go. Seems like a harsh compound on paper.

19 minutes ago, j00ce said:

Thanks man! I'm gonna give this a go. Seems like a harsh compound on paper.

I've had blood work done after using 40mg (I believe could have been 30 or 50) a week for 4 weeks. Blood work was taken sometime the week after, I stopped taking m1t on the Saturday and let's say Tuesday or Wednesday I got blood drawn. My liver levels were elevated compared to where it was when I started but still in normal ranges. Lipids and kidney markers didn't move. If I have a chance to jump on my computer I can pull the actual levels if you care to see. M1T is one of my top two favorite orals with winstrol. Slightly different results on each but great compounds

1 hour ago, Blitz said:

I've had blood work done after using 40mg (I believe could have been 30 or 50) a week for 4 weeks. Blood work was taken sometime the week after, I stopped taking m1t on the Saturday and let's say Tuesday or Wednesday I got blood drawn. My liver levels were elevated compared to where it was when I started but still in normal ranges. Lipids and kidney markers didn't move. If I have a chance to jump on my computer I can pull the actual levels if you care to see. M1T is one of my top two favorite orals with winstrol. Slightly different results on each but great compounds

Sweet! I'll definitely give this a go in near future. Thanks for your detailed input! 

a vote for M1T as well.

you can gain on it at 5mg without sides. 10mg is a good compromise.

running it around 30mg was magical.... but the sides will get ya.

i know 2 guys went to hospital for renal issues, 1 running 40mg/6weeks, the other 50mg 3weeks.

Both full recovery, but use extreme caution at higher doses and dont ignore symptoms.

6 minutes ago, Frank.Castle said:

Was planning on starting at 20mg and go up from there depending on how I felt.  Thanks for the heads up though!

Yeah, I'd stick with 20. Its powerful shit. My sweet spot is 7.5mg and 10mg. I can ride that for a week or so and then I gotta drop it. Too much for me. 

1 minute ago, German89 said:

Yeah, I'd stick with 20. Its powerful shit. My sweet spot is 7.5mg and 10mg. I can ride that for a week or so and then I gotta drop it. Too much for me. 

I’m aiming for 4 weeks minimum we’ll see how it goes.  I’ve heard great things so I’m hoping I respond well to it.

I still haven't tried M1T, Superdrol or T-bol, but of the rest, anavar is still far my favorite. It just does everything i need, perfectly. And its more than strong enough. I've not yet done a proper halo experiment, but i've dabbled with it and the results were underwhelming. I really wanted that one to work, as it sounds perfect on paper. 

They all have different strengths. For instance, when i need shit to happen NOW... i'll blast some anadrol. 3 days in and i know something's going on. I dont always need that, but it happens. Once i got some bad gear right before a competition and my orals ran out. Threw in a week of anadrol and between the two (coming off the var and coming on the drol) i more than had my needs covered. 

M1T sounds interesting, but i'm not a fan of short blasts (i like 8 weeks or more). Still...might try it if i can find some good stuff. Last source i had for M1T was sketchy, so i didn't bother. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, WADA'sWorstNightmare said:

I still haven't tried M1T, Superdrol or T-bol, but of the rest, anavar is still far my favorite. It just does everything i need, perfectly. And its more than strong enough. I've not yet done a proper halo experiment, but i've dabbled with it and the results were underwhelming. I really wanted that one to work, as it sounds perfect on paper. 

They all have different strengths. For instance, when i need shit to happen NOW... i'll blast some anadrol. 3 days in and i know something's going on. I dont always need that, but it happens. Once i got some bad gear right before a competition and my orals ran out. Threw in a week of anadrol and between the two (coming off the var and coming on the drol) i more than had my needs covered. 

M1T sounds interesting, but i'm not a fan of short blasts (i like 8 weeks or more). Still...might try it if i can find some good stuff. Last source i had for M1T was sketchy, so i didn't bother. 

If anavar is your favorite, maybe trying m1t or superdrol isn't a good idea because you'll never go back. Precision makes good M1T if you're looking for it.

• Like 1