Best oral for strength?

On 1/8/2019 at 9:08 AM, Frank.Castle said:

I’m aiming for 4 weeks minimum we’ll see how it goes.  I’ve heard great things so I’m hoping I respond well to it.

Superdrol is amazing for body recomp, didnt find it great for strength tho. My calf pumps would keep me up at night though, i could barely walk

@rhynoplanet have you tried anadrol by any chance to compare? 

Havent done m1t since high school thats when it was sold at gnc and i knew nothing about anything. Old school shit, didnt even know what steroids or PH were back then. Dude just said id get jacked. I could feel my liver hurting though

• Like 1

On 1/12/2019 at 10:42 PM, Frostislandking said:

Superdrol is amazing for body recomp, didnt find it great for strength tho. My calf pumps would keep me up at night though, i could barely walk

@rhynoplanet have you tried anadrol by any chance to compare? 

Havent done m1t since high school thats when it was sold at gnc and i knew nothing about anything. Old school shit, didnt even know what steroids or PH were back then. Dude just said id get jacked. I could feel my liver hurting though

@Frostislandking yes I have tried anadrol and loved it for strength. Strength went up in 1 week but unfortunately I had to stop it at 3 weeks because my kidney values were out of whack. They returned to normal one month after stopping but I think I can no longer run anadrol at my age. For halo I run it as a preworkout on training days only at 20-40 mg, this didn't cause me any issues so I may try it again but stay at 20 mg preworkout. I have read that guys use halo only the week leading up to the powerlifting meet and see a jump in strength. 

• Like 2

On 1/11/2019 at 6:46 AM, Blitz said:

If anavar is your favorite, maybe trying m1t or superdrol isn't a good idea because you'll never go back. Precision makes good M1T if you're looking for it.

Well... people said that about dbol and anadrol too...

M1T is actually right at the top of my things to try list, always has been. But before when i had the time, i couldn't source quality stuff (no point in experimenting if the gear's not 100%), and now that i can get quality stuff, i have no time. I have at least 4 months of wholly new programming to do this winter/spring, in my 'other' sport, so that is not the time to be experimenting. I like to change just one thing at a time, lets me know for sure whats doing (or not doing) what. Before i try M1T though, i want to give halo a solid experiment. I've tried it before, twice, with underwhelming results, but both times the experiment was compromised. Call it my... need to know... Maybe come spring i'll have time.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/16/2019 at 5:46 AM, WADA'sWorstNightmare said:

Well... people said that about dbol and anadrol too...

M1T is actually right at the top of my things to try list, always has been. But before when i had the time, i couldn't source quality stuff (no point in experimenting if the gear's not 100%), and now that i can get quality stuff, i have no time. I have at least 4 months of wholly new programming to do this winter/spring, in my 'other' sport, so that is not the time to be experimenting. I like to change just one thing at a time, lets me know for sure whats doing (or not doing) what. Before i try M1T though, i want to give halo a solid experiment. I've tried it before, twice, with underwhelming results, but both times the experiment was compromised. Call it my... need to know... Maybe come spring i'll have time.

halo is my absolute favourite oral, but i only use it oncea year. I never gain much weight maybe 2-3 pounds, but the strength is amazing, nothing compares, not tren, not anadrol, not suspension, nothing comes close to how strong I am when I take halo. I run it like this

week 1 & 2 - 20mg

Week 3 & 4 - 30mg

I split my dose into twice a day doses, all my major lifts go up 30-40 pounds which is alot, I was struggling to get my deadlift past 615 and I took halo and the second week on Halo i pulled 640 which is 25 pounds more than my max that I had been struggling with ... I was shocked,... the next week I pulled 650 and I was the happiest man alive. So thats 5.69 % ... doesnt sound like much eh, 5% sounds laughable but it meant the world to me!

fast forward to 2weeks after i stopped the halo an I pulled 622.5...so all-in-all I lost most of the strength but i out on a net increase of 7.5 lbs or 1.2 % lol, sunds even worse when I put it that way but to me, that 7.5 pounds was worth it 

Edited by Zion90
  • Like 1

On 2/22/2019 at 7:21 PM, Cheapshot said:

I like sdrol but i havent done halo.. I'm sure its stronger 

it is, by far, but anadrol can add 20-30 lbs and halo adds next to none. but i believe everyone should try halo at least once because its just THAT fun to get so strong so fast without adding size, like "where te fuck is this coming from lol"