Best creatine ?

definedABS

Any pure creatine monohydrate.. I wouldn't use any other form of creatine because we can't be sure they work because the bulk of studies were on monohydrate. It's cheap and proven. Just find the form (pill, powder, etc) that works best for you and a brand that is cost effective. I don't make protein shakes or preworkouts so I've never really stayed consistent with creatine. However, I recently opted to buy caps that are 1.25g each and since I take my daily pills religiously I can get the creatine in this way without too much effort. Just a little more volume for pills in the morning.

• Like 1

I found if you ate enough red meat creatine didn’t do much.  Hey once you use gear, you’ll drop most suplements because you’ll realize they didn’t do shit.

now fish oil, multivit, and that is not what I consider a supplement.  But no boosters, test boosters and that stuff is crap for the most part.

• Like 1

Any "Creapure" creatine. 

Manufactured by AlzChem AG in Germany, Creapure is the purest form of creatine available. 

You can get a lb of Creapure creatine (91 servings) from Canadianprotein for $20

Doubt anyone can beat that! 

Edited by Nissan

On 12/30/2018 at 6:48 AM, Sorbate said:

I found if you ate enough red meat creatine didn’t do much.  Hey once you use gear, you’ll drop most suplements because you’ll realize they didn’t do shit.

now fish oil, multivit, and that is not what I consider a supplement.  But no boosters, test boosters and that stuff is crap for the most part.

True that.    Caffeine is about the only sports supplement i believe in any more.

• Like 1