Mild dosage

definedABS

I have been training for years and now see little gains despite my 6 days a week at the gym.

I have poor genetic as I am tall and lean.  6'5" and 195 pounds,  About 12% BF.    I need help and roids could help me look smarter next summer at the beach.

I don't want to bulk that much -- maybe 10  pounds extra of muscles  -- and have no bodybuilding ambition like most of you.

Oral would be simpler.

Anything you could suggest with limited side effects?

Thanks

Is that you in the pic?  If so you are doing decent already.

just run test at 300 mg for 8-10 weeks.  You likely won’t need and ai, but have one on hand then do a pct and stay off for at least 20 weeks.

i would do some work on diet still because it will need to be modified on gear, so 6 meals a day, 4000 calories total, at least 250 gm of protien.  Try to do it in real food not shakes, but if shakes then only protien powder and use oats as the carb source.

then you will need to change your training.  A lot more intensity, hit it hard and heavy, no chatting, on the phone, start a log.  You will recover faster so you can push harder.  I would limit my cardio during the cycle.  Andyou don’t need to train 6 days, 5 is fine a week, but train ash harder.

i would start to change this now in preparation.

Btw milk is a great bulking tool,  500 ml of milk and 2 scoops of powder.  If you can handle milk I would add that on to what you are doing every day, great post workout drink.

dont waste your first cycle.  You will get great gains, but if you don’t push and eat harder, you won’t gain much, gear is a supplement, it doesn’t do all the work.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, definedABS said:

Thanks for the quick response

Ok for the 6 meals a day and 4K diet and the HIIT.   Run test at 300 mg for 8 weeks means what exactly ?  300mg of what?

the pic is not me but what I aspire to become.  ?

Have you done any research up to this point?

• Like 1

Noted. If I was to cycle with  inj test which should I get ~ seee list below?   Again I am not looking for massive muscle growth    Want to minimize the undesirable effects  

Oils

Synthol 100ml (made form the highest grade of mct,flows like water) $70

Testosterone Propionate 100mg/ml $30

Testosterone Enanthate 250mg/ml $30

Testosterone Cypionate 250mg/ml $30

Sustanon 250mg/ml $30

Test base 75mg/ml $30

Tren base 75mg/ml 35$

TNT base 37.5mg tren base/37.5mg test base

Nandrolone Decanoate (Deca) 300mg/ml $40

Decaplex 100mg deca 50mg npp 45$

Nandrolone Phenylpropionate NPP 150mg/ml $35

Boldenone Undecylenate (EQ) 300mg/ml $40

Sustanon 350mg/ml $40

Test Enanthate 400 400mg/ml $40

Test Cypionate 400 400mg/ml $40

MENT (Trest Ace)    50mg/ml $60

Trenbolone Acetate 100mg/ml $35

Masteron Propionate 100mg/ml $35

Trenbolone Enanthate 200mg/ml $45

Masteron Enanthate 200mg/ml $45

Tren Parabolan 76mg/ml    $65

Shredder 50mg Test P/50mg Tren Ace/50mg Mast P $65

TnT450  250mg Test E + 200mg Tren E 450mg/ml $65

Tri-Trenbolone (Tren Blend) 200mg/ml $60

Mast Blend(100 Mast Prop 100 Mast E) 200mg/ml $60

Primobolan Enanthate 100mg/ml 10 mil vial $75

Injectable anabol (10mg dbol 30mg drol) $25

@definedABS

how long have you been training brother? Only reason I ask is at 6’5 and 195 (especially over 10% BF) id lean in the direction of the others who have commented and say I’d evaluate the training and diet first before adding gear into the mix. 

2nd, you aren’t even sure what test to order... do you know what the difference between them are? Do you know what the side effects would be? Safe injection procedure? The list goes on and on. 

3rd hiding it from a significant other is nothing but a headache. 

While we’re here to help and I love to guide people in the right direction, there should always be research done prior. Understand what you’re getting into and the risks you assume by doing so. 

If you’re diets on point (post it up) as well as training, then I’d be happy to suggest a low dose test cycle as others have advocated. 

• Like 2

Yeah brother lots of good advice here so far. You need to do more homework first as youre going to get yourself into trouble if you don’t. I’d definitely stay away from oral only cycles. These cycles will shut your natural testosterone production off and being at 51 years of age it wouldn’t be good.

You need to stick with what sorbate said and do a basic testosterone first cycle. Test e or c. Don’t worry about prop as your injection frequency becomes more frequent, every other day compared to every 3.5 days on C or E. If you decide to add an oral along with this get some dbol and do a mild dose for the first 4 weeks.

To get back to what I said above You always want a test base with an oral as since your natty production gets shut down it’ll have to be replaced somehow. My advice is to do some more reading and try to understand everything before you commit. There’s a lot to a basic cycle and we don’t want you to get fucked up or suffer serious health issues over it. 

Cheers bro 

Edited by ElectricRocker

8 hours ago, definedABS said:

Thanks for the quick response

Ok for the 6 meals a day and 4K diet and the HIIT.   Run test at 300 mg for 8 weeks means what exactly ?  300mg of what?

the pic is not me but what I aspire to become.  ?

Ok, now that I know you are not that well developed I’ll give you my advice.  I am nit going to tell you not to do gear, fuck I bet very few of us were maxed out naturally before taking, Id bet most did whatvyou want to do, which is cheat, lol.

anyhow 4000 calories and no HIIT.  You are not going to do any cardio during your cycle, well not more than once a week.

I meant Dorian Yates style training.  Look it up on you tube.  You need to hit it hard in the gym, I mean leave with nothing left hard.  The extra food will,help you grow.

1 cups of oats, 1 scoop of protien powder with some cinnamon is a great cheat for a meal.  Shit at one time I ate that 3 times a day, plus 3 other meals.  Eat fattier meats.  Just watch how fat you are getting and adjust.  Not weekly, but by weekly or monthly, you can hold different amounts of water daily fooling yourself into thinking you are fater then you are, but then pee it out the next day.

my first cycle was dbol.  You will need an ai with dbol.  I took Adex.

so 30 mg of dbol a day, .5 mg if Adex eod, or more if needed.  If your nipples start to hurt up the amount if Adex.  Run it for 6 weeks.  Absolutely no drinking.  This is a must if you like your liver.  I ran 8 weeks my first time, but dome guys have erectile problems, I didn’t.

if you train hard and wat big you will blow up, likely 15 lbs.

Then run pct, and in 6 weeks you might lose about 1/2, but you will feel like a god while on.  Thing with oral cycles is you loose most of your gains if you don’t keep training hard and eating big thru your pct and st least a month after.

see with oral cycles you go from 0-60 realky quickly, but then go 60-0 really fast as well, which can destroy your motivation to train.  This us where you can’t fail, more important than while on gear. 

If you want to not blow up as fast the run anavar.  Now I’m not a girl and diet is what makes you lean, so I think an anavar cycle is a waste.

after I ran that first dbol cycle, I had the bug, then I researched the shit out if everything, asked questions and the rest is history.  Now I may have not kept a lot of my dbol gains, but it gave me an insight into steroids.  Why I did oral only at first, I was scared of sides, or getting too big too fast, and thought I could quit quicker on an oral drug in that instance, lol.

I might get blasted for suggesting this, but when I was a noob that didn’t know shit,and hadn’t realky developed my body to its max naturally like you, a guy who had taken gear for 2 decades said, “if I’m going to be a pussy and not inject, at least run dbol so I’ll get something out of it”.

i hav another piece of advice.  Spend a couple hundred and hire Funnyman to help with your diet and training so you get maximum results, plus you will learn a lot of info you can use in the future.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sorbate said:

Ok, now that I know you are not that well developed I’ll give you my advice.  I am nit going to tell you not to do gear, fuck I bet very few of us were maxed out naturally before taking, Id bet most did whatvyou want to do, which is cheat, lol.

anyhow 4000 calories and no HIIT.  You are not going to do any cardio during your cycle, well not more than once a week.

I meant Dorian Yates style training.  Look it up on you tube.  You need to hit it hard in the gym, I mean leave with nothing left hard.  The extra food will,help you grow.

1 cups of oats, 1 scoop of protien powder with some cinnamon is a great cheat for a meal.  Shit at one time I ate that 3 times a day, plus 3 other meals.  Eat fattier meats.  Just watch how fat you are getting and adjust.  Not weekly, but by weekly or monthly, you can hold different amounts of water daily fooling yourself into thinking you are fater then you are, but then pee it out the next day.

my first cycle was dbol.  You will need an ai with dbol.  I took Adex.

so 30 mg of dbol a day, .5 mg if Adex eod, or more if needed.  If your nipples start to hurt up the amount if Adex.  Run it for 6 weeks.  Absolutely no drinking.  This is a must if you like your liver.  I ran 8 weeks my first time, but dome guys have erectile problems, I didn’t.

if you train hard and wat big you will blow up, likely 15 lbs.

Then run pct, and in 6 weeks you might lose about 1/2, but you will feel like a god while on.  Thing with oral cycles is you loose most of your gains if you don’t keep training hard and eating big thru your pct and st least a month after.

see with oral cycles you go from 0-60 realky quickly, but then go 60-0 really fast as well, which can destroy your motivation to train.  This us where you can’t fail, more important than while on gear. 

If you want to not blow up as fast the run anavar.  Now I’m not a girl and diet is what makes you lean, so I think an anavar cycle is a waste.

after I ran that first dbol cycle, I had the bug, then I researched the shit out if everything, asked questions and the rest is history.  Now I may have not kept a lot of my dbol gains, but it gave me an insight into steroids.  Why I did oral only at first, I was scared of sides, or getting too big too fast, and thought I could quit quicker on an oral drug in that instance, lol.

I might get blasted for suggesting this, but when I was a noob that didn’t know shit,and hadn’t realky developed my body to its max naturally like you, a guy who had taken gear for 2 decades said, “if I’m going to be a pussy and not inject, at least run dbol so I’ll get something out of it”.

i hav another piece of advice.  Spend a couple hundred and hire Funnyman to help with your diet and training so you get maximum results, plus you will learn a lot of info you can use in the future.

The best advice out of this is to hire a coach

That will likely do more for you than fear especially if you have to hide it from your gf

I think most of us wish we would have pushed the limit more naturally 

On 12/30/2018 at 1:01 PM, definedABS said:

51. Want simplicity. Also easier to conceale pills.  Girlfriend would not be pleased if she found out I was injecting roids.  

If you have to worry about what your girlfriend, mom or wife will think you're not in the right spot in your life to use steroids. An oral only cycle will not put on 10lb of muscle. You'll put on 10lb easily and then deflate to where you were before or less than that within 4 weeks of stopping orals.

• Like 3

I've been hiding my gear for a couple decades. its not that difficult.  Lock it in a tool box in the garage, hide it in a cleaned out protein tub, in a sock in your gym bag, keep it work, in a locker at the gym, the options are endless and easy.  Injections require 2-3 minutes of privacy.

Edited by YYZgeddylee
  • Like 1

On 12/30/2018 at 5:54 PM, Carbone said:

Here ya go. 

https://www.amazon.ca/Anabolics-Book-William-Llewellyn-ebook/dp/B005II5Z7M

And yes hiding it from your girlfriend is a terrible idea. Especially if you are living together. 

Hiding it from a girl is a smart idea.

I know this is a old thread but, I want to stress.. never. Ever. Tell. A, "girlfriend". Never. It's a liability!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, German89 said:

Hiding it from a girl is a smart idea.

I know this is a old thread but, I want to stress.. never. Ever. Tell. A, "girlfriend". Never. It's a liability!

This thread is only like a week old lol. New year has you messed up.

This is a Canadian board. Unless you're trafficking drugs, there is no liability with a girlfriend knowing... It's not illegal. I have half a dozen friends as relatives that are cops, 3 who are actually in the drug unit in area who know that I use juice, it's not an issue.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Blitz said:

This thread is only like a week old lol. New year has you messed up.

This is a Canadian board. Unless you're trafficking drugs, there is no liability with a girlfriend knowing... It's not illegal. I have half a dozen friends as relatives that are cops, 3 who are actually in the drug unit in area who know that I use juice, it's not an issue.

I forgot it's much different over here vs. The u.s.a. ?

Still dont trust bitches though. Just me.

Edited by German89

1 minute ago, German89 said:

I forgot it's much different over here vs. The u.s.a. ?

In the US you're definitely right, a small time cop can hit his numbers by busting you. In Canada you have to have serious amounts to prove distribution. The only times small amounts get busted is when the person is a drug user or drug dealer of hard drugs.

• Thanks 1