Rad 140 liver toxic

Hey gang,

I promised in @Jetpilot 's thread about liver support aids, that i would post my ongoing findings via bloodwork and PED usage. 

After "getting off" a deca (300mg week) and sust (500mg week) cycle of 10 weeks, with 4 weeks of nothing but my prescribed trt dosage, i started a rad 140 cycle of 8 weeks.

The blood tests i'm providing show a gradual increase of liver enzymes during the course of the rad 140 (oct, nov). Upon stopping the rad 140, and nothing else other than trt ( all of dec), liver enzymes are returning to baseline. So my layman's opinion of rad 140 is that it may be slightly liver toxic to some individuals, although nothing close to the levels achieved by some oral aas (as i had results of anavar after 6 weeks at 550 alt). But like anything your millage may vary. This is nothing but my info to add to the communities data base.

aviary-image-1546360717263.thumb.jpeg.1727b8524bf28972fefa0410efe45541.jpegaviary-image-1546360808946.thumb.jpeg.5e81c909f321071686cecf0a424325aa.jpegaviary-image-1546360856466.thumb.jpeg.3ca05e5e5e4dcd5497cbb67630bed2af.jpeg

Also of note, my white blood cells base line around 8-9, the 11 reading was me fighting a cold. Go figure, the blood tests don't lie! 

53 minutes ago, Rosconow said:

Hey gang,

I promised in @Jetpilot 's thread about liver support aids, that i would post my ongoing findings via bloodwork and PED usage. 

After "getting off" a deca (300mg week) and sust (500mg week) cycle of 10 weeks, with 4 weeks of nothing but my prescribed trt dosage, i started a rad 140 cycle of 8 weeks.

The blood tests i'm providing show a gradual increase of liver enzymes during the course of the rad 140 (oct, nov). Upon stopping the rad 140, and nothing else other than trt ( all of dec), liver enzymes are returning to baseline. So my layman's opinion of rad 140 is that it may be slightly liver toxic to some individuals, although nothing close to the levels achieved by some oral aas (as i had results of anavar after 6 weeks at 550 alt). But like anything your millage may vary. This is nothing but my info to add to the communities data base.

aviary-image-1546360717263.thumb.jpeg.1727b8524bf28972fefa0410efe45541.jpegaviary-image-1546360808946.thumb.jpeg.5e81c909f321071686cecf0a424325aa.jpegaviary-image-1546360856466.thumb.jpeg.3ca05e5e5e4dcd5497cbb67630bed2af.jpeg

Also of note, my white blood cells base line around 8-9, the 11 reading was me fighting a cold. Go figure, the blood tests don't lie! 

Amazing brother Thank you !

• Like 1

Just re-read my original post, and forgot to include the rad 140 dosage: 25mg daily, taken in the morning. 

And concerning the effects of rad 140, (hopefully it is actual rad 140, as sarms are kinda "wild west" as far as purity and ingedients.... a board sponsor charges 160 euro to test sarms, which i didn't do) i got great pumps, hardening, vascularity and  strength. Almost "anavarish" type results. But that was me, ymmv.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I'm currently running it at 30mg a day pre workout. Slowly leaning out on a slight deficit. So in your estimation it appears for yourself at least, that it's less liver toxic than var? And what impact would u say on HDL and LDL?   sorry as I'm on phone on the go so can't check your bloods yet. But am curious to its toxicity level overall. Oh and how does one get bloods in Canada? !

Ah ok understood.  I'll have to ask I suppose and see how it goes.  Thanks for the info.  

How did you think rad-140 run for 12 weeks would affect those numbers ? Would you recommend 8 weeks max?

Thank you for your help 

As far as doctors go.... me being in my mid forties now, i don't take shit from anyone. I kindly remind them who they are working for; as soon as they admit "me" then the demands start, ( but always nice, respectful, factual) all in the pursuit of my health and well being. And as i've had to do untill i found a good one, ask said doctor for a referral to someone who will actually give a damn!  

As for the rad, it's all just research. What sides happened for me, may not for you and so on. If you're into 8 weeks and are still getting what you want out of it, keep running it if it suits you. Not a lot of good studies involving rad 140 so we're kinda cutting edge in that regard. 

• Thanks 1

Hmm good advice on the doctors you're absolutely right we do pay for their services with taxes, good point lol!

Yes I feel great at week 4 now but as you said it seems to be individual dependant what sides you get. I have better energy, good libido and none of the lethargy some report and I'm at 30mg a day. So far I like the compound. The bloods would be very intersting to see. If I can get them I'll report findings. 

Your egfr looks really good. Does your doctor calculate your kidney function taking your muscle mass into consideration? Mine is usually borderline bad, but my doc just uses my age and creatinine. Others on the boards told me that’s not the correct way to calculate for a bber. Someone sent me to a calculator that takes everything into account and it says I am in good range. I don’t have protein in my urine either.

• 1 month later...

Interesting result. I'd be curious to know if your RAD140 was pure, or slightly contaminated with a oral AAS?

Not unheard of for a manufacturer to not clean out their processing / mixing containers after doing a run of AAS.

Were you drinking heavily at the time or causing other kinds of liver stress?

Still an interesting result all things considered.

Yes, would be nice to know the purity of the chemical. If you do a search "rad 140 liver toxic", more than a couple articles come up on google.

As far as liver stress, i don't drink. Live like a monk mostly (no chastity!). Chicken, rice and salad for most main meals...