Tb500 for tennis Elbow log

So I gave two bottles of body tech tb500 left over after my wife finished her cycle (will get into that some other day). 

I have a 2.5 month tennis elbow that's been an absolute bitch to heal for me.  Me, of all people, is having a hard time getting it better, and has completely screwed my training. 

So long story short, I'm doing 1 mg EOD for 10 shots (5 mg per bottle) to see how it goes. Direct injection into the right lateral elbow. Why there? Because bro Science. I will absolutely notice a change if any as my tennis elbow has not budged in relief, and considering I'm going to need to order more stuff soon for the summer shred I might as well do a log of my favorite lab. 

So I did my first shot tonight. 1 mg (1 ml  in bottle so 20 iu) using insulin syringe right into crease between forearm. Let's see how it goes!

• Thanks 1

Hey bud, i've used tb500 and bpc157 together for various injuries and they do work to a degree (even better if used together imo). But i got serious about my injury recovery and did a small investment in physio equipment, a ultrasound and tems/ ems machines. No regrets. They work way better than the peptides for me.... just sayin. The company is mywellcare.ca

Screen%20Shot%202013-03-17%20at%2012.53.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Rosconow said:

Hey bud, i've used tb500 and bpc157 together for various injuries and they do work to a degree (even better if used together imo). But i got serious about my injury recovery and did a small investment in physio equipment, a ultrasound and tems/ ems machines. No regrets. They work way better than the peptides for me.... just sayin. The company is mywellcare.ca

Dude 

You know I'm a physiotherapist right? Appreciate the honesty and it's the right suggestions ?

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, Physlifter said:

So I gave two bottles of body tech tb500 left over after my wife finished her cycle (will get into that some other day). 

I have a 2.5 month tennis elbow that's been an absolute bitch to heal for me.  Me, of all people, is having a hard time getting it better, and has completely screwed my training. 

So long story short, I'm doing 1 mg EOD for 10 shots (5 mg per bottle) to see how it goes. Direct injection into the right lateral elbow. Why there? Because bro Science. I will absolutely notice a change if any as my tennis elbow has not budged in relief, and considering I'm going to need to order more stuff soon for the summer shred I might as well do a log of my favorite lab. 

So I did my first shot tonight. 1 mg (1 ml  in bottle so 20 iu) using insulin syringe right into crease between forearm. Let's see how it goes!

Gh works better than peptides.  For the same what you likely paid for peptides, one kit of good gh 2 iu a day till kit is gone would have worked better, with rehab, which of course you know what to do there, so no direct training and such.

i had tennis elbow for likely 4 years on and off, not until I used gh for my colon did it go away.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Rosconow said:

Ultrasound would do something, tens, well pretty much it just relieves pain.

i own a tens machine as well.  But yes, peptides don’t really do much.

Two shots in - no change in symptoms that would be related I believe.

The sharp pain is now gone but at work i've been hitting it hard with pretty intense ultrasound, interferential current, suction cup soft tissue release.  Its still sore with terminal end extension right into the left origin of the muscle, and any major grasping still gives me a shot.  But i'll keep on the good fight and remain optimistic!

• Like 1

So it's been a week, I've taken a shot every other day, kept up my ultrasound and interferential current on my elbow. I've done the same biomechanical awareness and avoided lifting and pulling with the arm. 

Truth...I'm feeling better. Like way better. 50-60% better. 

I can extend my arm now without pain. I can make a fist without pain. I can grab my coffee cup or light objects without pain. It's fatigued with an ache, but I've yet to train shoulders with laterals.

Adding tb500 is really the only new thing I've done in the last two months and there's been large changes, so I have to attribute it to that. Another bottle to go. 

• Like 4

So it's 80% better. I had to stop the therapy for a week and a half. I have zero evidence of this but I believe it upped my test levels. I'm on my trt 200 dose, get bloods done and usually my ranges are around 500-550. Well this time they came back over 800. Either I pulled more in the barrel (probably did) and/or the tb500 also raised test and threw off my readings. So I have to take off until the next Monday to redo my bloods and see wtf happened.

I finally did get my first decent shoulder workout in and I could hold a 30 lbs dumbbell and do laterals! Was really happy with it! Still plugging at work but literally as soon as I get my labs done again next week I'm back on to finish my bottles. 

• 1 month later...
On 1/22/2019 at 5:45 PM, Physlifter said:

So it's 80% better. I had to stop the therapy for a week and a half. I have zero evidence of this but I believe it upped my test levels. I'm on my trt 200 dose, get bloods done and usually my ranges are around 500-550. Well this time they came back over 800. Either I pulled more in the barrel (probably did) and/or the tb500 also raised test and threw off my readings. So I have to take off until the next Monday to redo my bloods and see wtf happened.

I finally did get my first decent shoulder workout in and I could hold a 30 lbs dumbbell and do laterals! Was really happy with it! Still plugging at work but literally as soon as I get my labs done again next week I'm back on to finish my bottles. 

Did you get back to finishing the bottle? How’s the elbow? 

2 hours ago, Strength4dayz said:

Did you get back to finishing the bottle? How’s the elbow? 

Yes I did!
elbow is 99.9%!

Basically the only discomfort I have is when I push on the lateral epicondyle (bone).  Otherwise all my training is back to full swing!

TB500 works boys and gals! 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Physlifter said:

Yes I did!
elbow is 99.9%!

Basically the only discomfort I have is when I push on the lateral epicondyle (bone).  Otherwise all my training is back to full swing!

TB500 works boys and gals! 

That’s unreal. I’m gonna have to give it a shot. I’ve got some bunged up shoulders from years of rugby. I had a thickness tear of my supraspinatus tendon which has been has never been the same since. 

11 hours ago, Strength4dayz said:

That’s unreal. I’m gonna have to give it a shot. I’ve got some bunged up shoulders from years of rugby. I had a thickness tear of my supraspinatus tendon which has been has never been the same since. 

Keep in mind it's not going to rebuild tissue that's been ripped to shreds.   I believe TB500 just accelerated the pro inflammatory process in healing my elbow.  

I have no data also with me doing direct injects into my elbow too with insulin needles.  I could of done it in the gut, but since insulin needles are pretty much same size as my acupuncture needles and I hit those spots as well (knowing there is no huge vessles or nerves there to injure) I figured why not?

I'm content though...and should I injure myself again and I hit a plateau in the natural healing processes i'll absolutely get it again.

• Like 1

On 1/22/2019 at 3:45 PM, Physlifter said:

You mentioned that the tb500 may have messed up your testosterone numbers, and you were going to look into it. What did you find?

11 hours ago, Davis1891 said:

You mentioned that the tb500 may have messed up your testosterone numbers, and you were going to look into it. What did you find?

I stopped it for two weeks, retook my bloods, and everything came back bang on.  Coincidence or not?? Unsure but my endo was happy with the levels.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Going to try something similar soon...I am thinking 2mg TB-500 5x/w and 500mcg of BPC-157/d for the first few weeks and then cut that in half for a few more weeks. Dealing with tendonitis and other chronic issues so I am hoping this helps.

Thanks for posting your experience @Physlifter

• 3 years later...

Hi @Physlifter I have just read through your experiences. Thanks so much for sharing. 
I have had chronic tennis elbow for 5 years and am about to start bpc and tb500. did you inject locally into your forearm or elbow?
Are there any exercises you recommend for improving tennis elbow as well? 

• 3 weeks later...

Maybe @Physlifterwill chime in but what I do from my experience is you inject sub-q as close to the injury as you can. My protocol is twice per day morning and evening. CBDB NorthernLifters Admin Team 

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/12/2023 at 6:59 AM, Kyle said:

Hi @Physlifter I have just read through your experiences. Thanks so much for sharing. 
I have had chronic tennis elbow for 5 years and am about to start bpc and tb500. did you inject locally into your forearm or elbow?
Are there any exercises you recommend for improving tennis elbow as well? 

Apologies somehow I missed this and i'm suuuuuuuuuuuuper late on responding!!

I injected with insulin needle as close to site as possible as long as you're not injecting into the ulnar nerve on the inside and into the tissue you should be ok.  There's a ton of tendons in there and it may flip around, cause a quick spasm, just don't go too crazy.

It did help improve quicker but you still need to do your essential exercises for tennis elbow; band/weight movements for flexion/extension/supination/pronation.  You need to see how it developed, what can be done differently to take the load off the tissue, and train smarter.  Is it a huge gamer changer?  That's up to you and your wallet.  If you needed it for a specific event that requires faster healing then it would probably be of benefit, or post surgical or major chronic issue.  However, the essentials do work with moist heat and stretching with the exercises.

• 7 months later...

Vender Application

Hello dear Mr./Mrs.,

This is Lab Peptides which provide high quality and low cost products "Peptides"  to customers all over the world

Why Choose us:

Factory pri ce: Absolutely competitive price, the lowest pri ce can up to the 50% of wholesale pri ce in the marketEg: The BPC 5mg, for example, is 2.8usd/vial.

Shipping: Parcel will be receive within 3 days.Shipped from warehouse by US domestic shipping.

Flexible payment methods:  Bitcoin, US/Canadian domestic bank transfer, Zelle(small order for testing only).

Warranty: HPLC, MS and COA from factory and 3rd-party COA test reports from USA lab are available regularly. Any quality problem, 100% refund or free reship

If you are interested in our products or services, please feel free to contact me. Looking forward to receiving your reply

Partial product list:

The King of Weight Loss

Semaglutide

Tirzepatide

Anti-aging

HGH 191 AA

Epithalon

The treatment of infertility

HMG

HCG

Repairing

BPC 157