New Canadian drinking laws. Must read

GameChanger

Yeah man this is brutal. Imagine having a battle with an ex and say it’s superbowl day. You forget something at the store before the game and you start to drink once you return home. The ex knows this cause you’re fighting and they call the police around half time knowing your getting tanked. Could be a great outcome. 

I mite be stupid but i don't understand it ...

I don't drink but i still care about my privacy .

So it seem if someone is in a bar drinking the can demand a breath sample , for what ? maybe the guy will take a taxi and come back tomorrow to get his car .

I work at bars and guys usually come with there car and leave in taxis .

what happen someone at home drinking and hasn't left the house and neighbor cll the cops saying you where driving , so cops come arrest you without prove other then neighbors being dicks , makes no sense .

For example people like myself that don't drink can be arrested for not taking the breath sample woow time to get out of this country .

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, biglove said:

I mite be stupid but i don't understand it ...

I don't drink but i still care about my privacy .

So it seem if someone is in a bar drinking the can demand a breath sample , for what ? maybe the guy will take a taxi and come back tomorrow to get his car .

I work at bars and guys usually come with there car and leave in taxis .

what happen someone at home drinking and hasn't left the house and neighbor cll the cops saying you where driving , so cops come arrest you without prove other then neighbors being dicks , makes no sense .

For example people like myself that don't drink can be arrested for not taking the breath sample woow time to get out of this country .

Exactly all this bro. It’s fucking stupid for sure 

Oh gosh... I like you guy!!!

Bullshit law!! 

Since I've come back to canada. I forgot why i disliked it so much to begin with.  I love my country but, it's nearly impossible to live.  God forbid I have 1 single beer or wine with my dinner and drive home about a hour later. Cant even check my fucking gps. Or apparently, I cant even drink a fucking coffee because, my generation cannot drive. Gotta ruin it for everyone.

Oh.. wanna shoot up? Come. We have a safe place for you.

Wanna smoke weed all day, by all means, and since you're so stoned, we will pass all these bullshit laws. 

::eye rolling so hard::

cant even own a gun to protect your home. 

• Like 1

I remember the good old days drinking coffee smoking a cigarette talking on the phone steering with one knee and shifting gears with your elbow!

are we all a bunch of idiots that can’t do two things at once?? Fucking stupid.  You can’t drive don’t fucking drive.

to end my rant fuck you and stay out of my house.  I should be able to drink what I want when I want in my own home. What I do on my own property is my business.  I shouldn’t worry and wait two hours to have some burbon when I’m home.  

Btw don’t forget our law innocent till proven guilty???? Well this one doesn’t follow that blow or you’re guilty, and if you do blow you’re guilty until you figure out how to prove you weren’t drunk while driving.

10 minutes ago, Frank.Castle said:

I remember the good old days drinking coffee smoking a cigarette talking on the phone steering with one knee and shifting gears with your elbow!

are we all a bunch of idiots that can’t do two things at once?? Fucking stupid.  You can’t drive don’t fucking drive.

Lmfaooo...

Sounds like me.  I miss my standard!!!!  My mom gets so mad when I throw the car into cruise, steer with my knees and deal with my phone for a second. Shhhittt, she should be proud of my skills!!!

I personally don’t think anyone will have to pay the fees I think it’s going to be a lawyer that takes this as his own personal project that wants to be known to as the one that pokes holes threw this law and has changes made all those lawyers have big egos and love this shit and besides they are people too and do tend to have a drink in the evening and they do have plenty of people that would love to see them in trouble .