New Canadian drinking laws. Must read

GameChanger

On 1/12/2019 at 7:07 AM, Frank.Castle said:

Yea like if you can’t text without watching every letter yea leave the phone alone.  I remember texting before smart phones now that was a skill

Okay, here... i have to disagree with you. Texting and driving is fucking stupid. I'm a libertarian, 100% for free will and personal responsibility, and think we need less laws, not more, but man i'm really on the fence about this one... because it IS that fucking stupid. I'm pretty fucking quick, actually a legit pro driver (as in, racing, not a delivery truck driver...), and i can read faster than most, and text as well as anyone... and i cant fucking do it safely. All my friends that insist they can, cant. There is sooooo much science behind this one it doesn't even bear debate... right up there with driving while 10X over the legal limit (which no one would dare debate). Just dont do it.

• Like 2

On 1/10/2019 at 4:04 PM, biglove said:

...what happen someone at home drinking and hasn't left the house and neighbor call the cops saying you where driving , so cops come arrest you without prove other then neighbors being dicks , makes no sense...

Simple test for this... check to see if the engine is warm.

But ya, drinking is hardly worth the risk anymore. These days I only drink at home, or at the swim up bar. 

But ya, if they come a knocking don't open the door. Problem solved, for now...

23 hours ago, mt666tm said:

Simple test for this... check to see if the engine is warm.

But ya, drinking is hardly worth the risk anymore. These days I only drink at home, or at the swim up bar. 

But ya, if they come a knocking don't open the door. Problem solved, for now...

Problem with checking if the engine is warm.... you know how long my Cummins on a warm summers day retains its heat?  I could be black out drunk before that thing cools off lol

• Haha 1

On 1/16/2019 at 2:07 AM, WADA'sWorstNightmare said:

Okay, here... i have to disagree with you. Texting and driving is fucking stupid. I'm a libertarian, 100% for free will and personal responsibility, and think we need less laws, not more, but man i'm really on the fence about this one... because it IS that fucking stupid. I'm pretty fucking quick, actually a legit pro driver (as in, racing, not a delivery truck driver...), and i can read faster than most, and text as well as anyone... and i cant fucking do it safely. All my friends that insist they can, cant. There is sooooo much science behind this one it doesn't even bear debate... right up there with driving while 10X over the legal limit (which no one would dare debate). Just dont do it.

Agreed.