Cutting Cycle with GH Frag

Neverwas

Hey Guys,

Looking for input to tweak my plan. 

I am currently on a cutting cycle and going to add GH frag....want to get the most out of it. My plan is below, any input appreciated:

I am 6'4" 245lbs at around 20%bf...goal is to cut down to about 10%bf over the next 2 months but maintain a minimum weight of at least 230lbs.

Diet is low carb paleo + dairy with carbs mostly consumed at the end of the day. I do the mornings fasted when I am not too hungry (just coffee and MCT oil). Might go full keto for the next couple months. 

Current cycle:

- GH 2-4iu/d (split early am, pre or post wo)

- Test/Mast/Primo E at 250/200/600 per week split into 3 shots.

- HCG 250iu 2-3x/w, 10mg/d nolva, .5mg/d adex

My plan was to  add 200mcg GH Frag in early am if I am going to stay fasted or pre-workout (or maybe both)...not sure if I should take it instead of my usual GH shot or to just mix them together.

Any input /  advice appreciated.

NW 

• 1 month later...

Id take the frag 3x a day.

200x3 to start.

Once upon waking..stay fasted...do some cardio. Min 20 min.

Another shot pre workout...train fasted. Cardio before weights and maybe another 15-20 min post workout as a cool down type thing.  Then get ur post workout fast digesting carbs and whey isolate in u asap after that.

Eat all ur food..wait 2 hours...take ur 3rd shot and do another 20+min cardio at night right before bed.

Ur metabolism will be on FIRE 24/7 using that protocol on top of ur AAS.  U may have issues sleeping and may need melatonin or something similar.

ur AAS dosages I'd run them higher.  I'd like to see 500 test/500mast/ and minimum 600 primo.

Im currently doing a similar cycle as a cut primarily but also adding muscle and strength.

Only 3 weeks in but going amazingly so far.

I dont like running hcg during a cycle unless it's a very long cycle. 30+ weeks.  Otherwise I dont see the point personally.

Realistically u wont go from 20% bf to 10% bf in 2 months...but if u go by the mirror u can make some impressive gains.

• 11 months later...
8 hours ago, Kat87 said:

Hi Guys, with Frag... what’s the protocol on days when you are not doing fasted cardio or on a total rest day?  Do you still stick to the protocol? Thanks. Kat 

i basically use it anytime im fasted

whether its fasted cardio,or bike riding etc. i have done it upto twice a day for weeks at a time

to counter appetite issues,i used an item called meridia,works like a miracle.helps me stay fasted longer