Madol

NovaFreak

Love it 20 mg is my sweet spot ! It’s actually working very well with my TRT which is on the high end I feel great.  I should add the nice folks at Kratos pharmaceutical sent me a sacket to try works very very well, you will never want to lift without it.

Edited by NovaFreak
More information
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Frostislandking said:

Wow thats crazy man, i recently fell in love with a50s but i wanna test madol and halo too. See which is the best preworkout

If you want a preworkout boost then you should look into test base. Madol was decent at 30mg for me. I think dbol works better at 50-60mg and ofcourse test base. I only used base before my heavy workouts but don't expect to turn into hulk as it will only help keep your endurance up which can lead to get more volume in. 

• Like 2

On 2/5/2019 at 10:05 PM, Bigwheel said:

I used this stuff years ago and loved it, had great moods and gains but read research that it resulted in significant heart mass increases so I stopped using it, not sure it’s true lol but it scared me off from further use.

I was about to use it, but I saw the same study somewhere on rats. Significant heart growth on the Madol group. No Heart growth on the test P group. Makes me to paranoid to try it.

• Like 1