another couple pics

whatsup

Hey man keep up the hard work. You will the things you are mentioning once you cut a lot of fat, the biceps peak and the lats. They will come out and be much more obvious once you cut all that extra weight. They are just hidden right now. Not trying to be harsh but it is the truth, you have a lot of fat to lose before you can see and notice the muscle you have under there. Keep the course and you will get there. 

youre doing well brother,dont worry about defition,trust the process,patience is key. Did you get any coaching?or doing this solo?either way,hats off to you,we all at NL support your journey

if you do want to speed up your process a bit,use a mild fat burner,aslong as your nutrition and training are on point. dont ever rely on supplements

7 hours ago, whatsup said:

any suggestions on fat burners ?

A clean diet and some cardio is all thats needed man. Get your heart rate up with cardio and count your calories. Eat under TDEE and you'll be where you wanna be in no time. 

Hey I don't think you ever posted your diet. 1/2lb / week is too slow, slowness of the process can affect motivation. Are you able to post a typical daily nutrition?

IMO whatever your diet is now it's important not to change it 100%, but instead change one thing at a time, slowly cleaning up the diet. That way your body has time to adapt and get used to the new type of nutrition. If you went keto, I bet you'd lose 3-5 lbs / week with correct exercise program and maybe some added goodies (t3 etc.)

On 3/16/2019 at 8:50 PM, whatsup said:

cant find real ephedra anywhere on the net bro...just one site but I don't remember it. I'm thinking of clen and helios though...even thought about t3. I'm losing about half pound a week. All this fat is horrible.

They have ephedrine on supplementsource.ca I'm on it right now.

On 3/16/2019 at 4:50 PM, whatsup said:

cant find real ephedra anywhere on the net bro...just one site but I don't remember it. I'm thinking of clen and helios though...even thought about t3. I'm losing about half pound a week. All this fat is horrible.

I just walk into my local supplement store and ask for ephedrine, buy it by bundles of 12 bottles. It's usually right beside the caffeine tabs.

18 minutes ago, whatsup said:

I think I'm stuck

WIN_20190415_14_44_49_Pro.jpg

Only way to break Through a plateau is to eat less or bump up the cardio. 

I found that when I get stuck, I change up my cardio to keep things fresh. I'll switch from LISS to HIIT or something like that and usually that'll keep things a little more interesting for me. 

Look through your whole diet. Things like using too much sauce on your food can fuck you up royally. Look at the calories and and portions on everything. Something says a couple grams of carbs a table spoon and you throw half a bottle on that could be an uncounted extra hundred grams a day.