another couple pics

whatsup

You are definitely losing fat. Don't start your cycle yet, no need. You can cut a lot more fat without having to use and AAS. Then once you get down to a decent BF level, like 15% to 18% (max) then start the AAS. You will see so much more from them by waiting until you get to this BF level first. Keep at it.

1 hour ago, whatsup said:

if you can judge bout how many pounds of fat do I have to lose to get down to about 15-16%bf

That is hard to know. What do you weigh now? If I guess you are around 265 lbs now then I bet you need to drop to 200 lbs or so. I was for a long time a superheavy in powerlifting weighing 295 lbs and then about 6-7 years ago I decided to shed the fat. I cut hard and went all the way down to 209 lbs at my lightest and then slowly added quality muscle. I am so much happier now and my strength has caught back up and in fact stronger then I was at 295 lbs. People carry a lot more fat then they realize and most people think they have way less to lose to get ripped. Maybe set a goal of losing 10 lbs a month and take it from there. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rhynoplanet said:

That is hard to know. What do you weigh now? If I guess you are around 265 lbs now then I bet you need to drop to 200 lbs or so. I was for a long time a superheavy in powerlifting weighing 295 lbs and then about 6-7 years ago I decided to shed the fat. I cut hard and went all the way down to 209 lbs at my lightest and then slowly added quality muscle. I am so much happier now and my strength has caught back up and in fact stronger then I was at 295 lbs. People carry a lot more fat then they realize and most people think they have way less to lose to get ripped. Maybe set a goal of losing 10 lbs a month and take it from there. 

This is a quality response. And congrats on 295-209 that's seriously impressive. 

But it's totally true that people carry more fat than they realize. Ive been cutting since the start of the year (albeit a controlled slow cut) and surprised myself with how much I needed to lose. I'm down about 18-20lbs averaging around a pound a week. However I would have thought I would be nearing my goal around now, but in reality I've still easily got another 10-15lbs to go. 

It may sound discouraging to think of getting down to 200lbs OP but he is 100% correct. Form a diet that is a lifestyle and you will get there. It's going to take a while but it will be fully worth it. 

Edited by StraightSideways

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...