another couple pics

whatsup

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@Sorbate did you follow his whole thread this cat had some bumps in the road lacking information and knowledge but man he’s doing fantastic right now , but I don’t think AAS should be used now but used properly in a very low dose I thing he can sneek it in with some benefit.

22 hours ago, CapeBretonDadBod said:

@Sorbate did you follow his whole thread this cat had some bumps in the road lacking information and knowledge but man he’s doing fantastic right now , but I don’t think AAS should be used now but used properly in a very low dose I thing he can sneek it in with some benefit.

Yep I’ve followed him the whole time.

its very difficult to see progress thru just pictures, and posting stats will help him to be accountable. 

He could use trt dose of test like no more than 175 mg, but I personally thinks he needs to loose more body fat first, or he might have estrogen issues if he runs too much.

its tough to lose weight, you need to be on the ball for months.  Especially the amount he has to loose.  But he will get there.

Im sorry if I sound mean, but the work he needs to do is tough.  

Edited by Sorbate

Skipping meals? Blasphemy!! Lol, I don’t think skipping meals is ever a good idea. Just get your nutrition on point. With your goals you are obviously going to want to stay in a deficit and slowly add cardio to your training. Skipping meals isn’t a good idea, in my opinion anyway.

4 years ago I was 240lbs. And it wasn’t muscle. If I can do it, you can do it. And by the look of things, you are doing it. In the kitchen is where 90% your change will take place. You can do it bro!

10 hours ago, GainTrain said:

Skipping meals? Blasphemy!! Lol, I don’t think skipping meals is ever a good idea. Just get your nutrition on point. With your goals you are obviously going to want to stay in a deficit and slowly add cardio to your training. Skipping meals isn’t a good idea, in my opinion anyway.

4 years ago I was 240lbs. And it wasn’t muscle. If I can do it, you can do it. And by the look of things, you are doing it. In the kitchen is where 90% your change will take place. You can do it bro!

While skipping meals for some might be a bad idea, it's been great for me.  However, it's 'skipping' in the context of time restricted eating or intermittent fasting.  I eat two meals a day with a little snacking here and there and only eat noon - 7pm. 

TRT dose with little else so far and I'm down 35 lbs and hitting PRs in the gym after a lifetime of lifting.

I'm now approaching single digit bf % and other than a mini bulk here and there, I'm probably sticking with this for life.  Blood markers dramatically improving. 

For those above maybe 20%bf, I think IF is a great protocol. 

@whatsup your doing good but don’t forget to ask for help here on the board , I have experience but I still just recently asked for help from the board because I stalled I thought everything was on point but wasn’t, you know what killed me was what I thought was right it was consistently that got me ironic hey, @tedtrushbodyathletica Pointed it out to me , he told me my body adapted to the amount of cardio I was doing so it had to be increased, @Rosconow chimed in with some good tips, we don’t know it all. But between all of us we have some good advice don’t be afraid to ask that’s what we are here for we support each other’s goals because most normal people have no idea what we go through doing this so the board members are your greatest asset. Get all your food prepared the night before for the next day so you don’t grab something shitty if your out and hungry . Like I said bro your doing good we all support you, if you need help ask man ! Keep up the good work !

23 hours ago, BobTheOldLifter said:

While skipping meals for some might be a bad idea, it's been great for me.  However, it's 'skipping' in the context of time restricted eating or intermittent fasting.  I eat two meals a day with a little snacking here and there and only eat noon - 7pm. 

TRT dose with little else so far and I'm down 35 lbs and hitting PRs in the gym after a lifetime of lifting.

I'm now approaching single digit bf % and other than a mini bulk here and there, I'm probably sticking with this for life.  Blood markers dramatically improving. 

Skipping meals or IF works for dropping weight and IF at least once per week is great for overall health.  Now if you are talking body composition from a bodybuilding perspective then skipping meals and IF is not optimal for preserving lean mass while dropping fat only...body composition can suffer.

T

On 9/15/2019 at 10:20 AM, BobTheOldLifter said:

13 hours ago, tedtrushbodyathletica said:

Skipping meals or IF works for dropping weight and IF at least once per week is great for overall health.  Now if you are talking body composition from a bodybuilding perspective then skipping meals and IF is not optimal for preserving lean mass while dropping fat only...body composition can suffer.

T

Skipping meals isn’t quite IF. But yeah, I agree you would lose weight with either or. Tho I do feel with weight loss sustainability is critical. Sure you could cut a bunch of weight starving yourself, making drastic changes or going keto. But, and it’s just my opinion, it should be done slowly, in a way you can maintain for years to come and without torturing yourself. 

I do have to remember not everyone has the same goals as I do. Maintaining muscle is very important to me. As is keeping lean while enjoying life and being happy with my nutrition.

I do have some personal experience losing weight and understand the struggle. 4 years ago I was 238 lbs never worked out or exercised. Damn, I think I averaged,  3 double double (timmie 😁) and 12 Pepsi a day... it was effecting my health and happiness. Not to mention I have a beautiful young wife who I really wanted to stay physically attracted to me. ( at the time she was 25 and I was 34) 

it took me a year to get close to 12% bf and I wound up at 170 lbs. then I found the weight room and my passion 😈

021E6FA8-FD9C-4E94-B404-8FF76FD4BC72.thumb.jpeg.ef0ed10757bed7a169ca7faf80d63237.jpeg

me at 230+ with my kid and niece.

DCC199CE-6EC2-4003-9332-35AB72A93876.thumb.jpeg.053fa84364191ebe3a4145152648666b.jpeg96E77C0E-7098-498B-AF1B-65B6D1A3CEF1.jpeg.8112bcd02db48b01219aafa5615f77b5.jpeg

1 year later, close to 60 lbs lighter, felt so much better, looked better, was healthier. But now I had a fitness addiction!

F4B1002C-41EA-46CE-BC04-EF51AD2196FD.thumb.jpeg.379e6a6f5cd0b3c83a412fbd2a228522.jpeg

my bodybuilding transformation. 6 months between pics.

EF087AEF-CBF9-422B-A0D6-4A1BC2BC9E3F.thumb.jpeg.3473ddda3faf48d0e589fdfeb06b1f74.jpeg

And my current physique, off cycle and no flex. (2 months ago, 196 lbs 15% bf)

Whatsup! If I can do this you can do it!!

It’ll take time and consistency. You’ve already made the choice and your on the path to your goals. I love following along with this thread as it inspires me. I’m happy for you bro, you’ve started a new chapter in your book of life. It looks like there are several supportive and knowledgeable people here willing to help you. This forum will be a great tool on your journey. I wish I had something like this when I started mine.

You got this whatsup! Changes are already happening!! 💪🏻 Love following your thread. Inspirational stuff brutha!

• Like 1

On ‎9‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 11:43 PM, GainTrain said:

Skipping meals isn’t quite IF. But yeah, I agree you would lose weight with either or. Tho I do feel with weight loss sustainability is critical. Sure you could cut a bunch of weight starving yourself, making drastic changes or going keto. But, and it’s just my opinion, it should be done slowly, in a way you can maintain for years to come and without torturing yourself. 

I do have to remember not everyone has the same goals as I do. Maintaining muscle is very important to me. As is keeping lean while enjoying life and being happy with my nutrition.

I do have some personal experience losing weight and understand the struggle. 4 years ago I was 238 lbs never worked out or exercised. Damn, I think I averaged,  3 double double (timmie 😁) and 12 Pepsi a day... it was effecting my health and happiness. Not to mention I have a beautiful young wife who I really wanted to stay physically attracted to me. ( at the time she was 25 and I was 34) 

it took me a year to get close to 12% bf and I wound up at 170 lbs. then I found the weight room and my passion 😈

021E6FA8-FD9C-4E94-B404-8FF76FD4BC72.thumb.jpeg.ef0ed10757bed7a169ca7faf80d63237.jpeg

me at 230+ with my kid and niece.

DCC199CE-6EC2-4003-9332-35AB72A93876.thumb.jpeg.053fa84364191ebe3a4145152648666b.jpeg96E77C0E-7098-498B-AF1B-65B6D1A3CEF1.jpeg.8112bcd02db48b01219aafa5615f77b5.jpeg

1 year later, close to 60 lbs lighter, felt so much better, looked better, was healthier. But now I had a fitness addiction!

F4B1002C-41EA-46CE-BC04-EF51AD2196FD.thumb.jpeg.379e6a6f5cd0b3c83a412fbd2a228522.jpeg

my bodybuilding transformation. 6 months between pics.

EF087AEF-CBF9-422B-A0D6-4A1BC2BC9E3F.thumb.jpeg.3473ddda3faf48d0e589fdfeb06b1f74.jpeg

And my current physique, off cycle and no flex. (2 months ago, 196 lbs 15% bf)

Whatsup! If I can do this you can do it!!

It’ll take time and consistency. You’ve already made the choice and your on the path to your goals. I love following along with this thread as it inspires me. I’m happy for you bro, you’ve started a new chapter in your book of life. It looks like there are several supportive and knowledgeable people here willing to help you. This forum will be a great tool on your journey. I wish I had something like this when I started mine.

You got this whatsup! Changes are already happening!! 💪🏻 Love following your thread. Inspirational stuff brutha!

amazing

On ‎9‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 10:01 AM, tedtrushbodyathletica said:

T

any tips on what I should do? maybe run clen and trt doseage of sustanon?

@whatsup keep dieting man drugs aren’t a miracle, if a trt dose do as myself and @Sorbate mentioned NO More than 175mg you still have a lot of fatty tissue so you are going to be more prone to estrogen issues and you don’t want to be battling those while trying to lose weight , and the bloat will beat you down mentally after all the hard work you did as far as the test I’d use test-e . Now for fat burners for you clen wouldn’t be on the table I’d use an appetite suppressant any maybe a helio , Guys please chime in with some advice , I want this guy to succeed he came this far I don’t want him to mess it up let’s get him to the finish line.