another couple pics

whatsup

Buy a treadmill, put a body mirror in front of it. Run in your underwear, when you feel like stopping look in the mirror then imagine your new body. 

Sounds silly, but it motivated the fuck out of me. 

Clen is pretty hard on the body, but I’m a pussy. I won’t touch tren or adrol.

ive used ephedrine and caffeine, it works well. And it’s all legal and super cheap.

@whatsup brother listen to @tedtrushbodyathletica that’s a great suggestion post everything this man can definitely help you through right now he’s your best option but inevitable he can give you the tools but you have to do the work and follow his advice, you see it all too much people try to replace poor diet and training with drugs and still don’t get the desired results , you need everything firing on all cylinders before you introduce a cycle.

He’s already on gear. All he wants is someone to tell him he looks great.

You look amazing!!

tho honestly bro, you should just tell us what your running. That ment is heavy stuff. I won’t touch it. You wanna run gear? It’s your body man. If I were you I’d opt for dryer compounds that deca and ment.

@whatsup ok man what @GainTrain said it’s your body you want to fuck with it that’s entirely your choice. But if you want our help like actually want help we need to know everything gear , diet , how much gear how deep your in , if your taking a wet gear like @GainTrain said you will look puffy and get bloated and full of water weight and be right back to square one. If you can’t be honest with us at least be honest to yourself . Would you go to the doctor with and issue and not give him the whole story so he can make a proper diagnosis? Man this whole gear thing is not to be taken lightly knowledge is power man , soon as you push the plunger of that first pin you alter you body and genetic make up for life then it’s up to you to manage it and deal with it for life. That being said man be honest so we can help and at the very least keep you from hurting yourself.

doctors probably get me in trouble before I get out of this halfway house. Cant be honest with them right now. Diet is picked by staff too. I'm down to 260 trying to lose 30 more. I've been doing as much physically activity as I can. 2 weeks back I was 272. Pct all I did was clomid nolva probably wont bounce back for . cancer and other things held me back. oh well got timea while without hcg. I've been lifting since I was 13

WIN_20190923_14_45_37_Pro.jpg

It really wasn’t time for gear yet. But I’ll shut up, you really don’t need to hear it from me..

Suppose your situation does make seeing a doctor interesting. Make sure you watch your blood pressure. You can do that on your own. You definitely want to keep an eye on that, especially because you are so big. Hopefully you can get a doc on board soon tho.. Be nice to ecg your heart and have all blood values checked.

The following is my opinion only.

That is a decent starter cycle. Almost perfect for a first, except I think rhe dbol you could have gone without. It’s not conducive to losing weight and most gains made it will go away (based off my limited use). Masteron, proviron, even a bit of winny might be better for you, primo too but it’s pricy. They are all dry compounds, and shouldn’t  aromatise to estrogen if legit. 

Your pct should be ok, assuming it’s your first cycle. Hopefully you had an AI on hand, always, always have an ai. I hate the stuff but carry several just in case. Lol, it’s like having a gun, or condom close by. Better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it...

Not having money for protein is definitely not optimal. Nutrition should come before drugs, always. Steroids feed off food. Protein is a necessity. And once you are low BF adding moderate-high clean carbs on steroids is like throwing fuel on the fire.

From what I’ve read here, there are many knowledgeable people to help you along the way. You can save years of training by learning the easy way as opposed to the hard way. Take advantage of the guys like Tedrushbodyathletica who are willing to help.

Welcome to the Dark Side brother.

@whatsup just as what @GainTrain said we’re all here to help you man just be honest , you ask any guy on here we all made mistakes and learned from them so we can pass on what we learned to you most of us are a lot older than you and have been around for a minute, don’t want to preach at you man , you have the best thing going for you right now a whole board of brothers and sisters that know their shit and are there for you . Use us ! Hell I still need help and information at times and I’ll ask for help.

No offence brother you know I’m pulling for you but your diet is shit , for example today I had for breakfast 1/2 cup of oatmeal with Splenda and a few blueberries and 1 whole egg and 5 whites. Snack was a scoop of protein in water, lunch was 5oz of chicken and 1/2 cup of rice. You need to be eating along those lines brother.

Raisin bran 160-190 cal with 100grams of milk it’s roughly 250

serving of flaked ham is 60 cal plus 2 pieces of bread total 150 cal

Banana 90 cal

Supreme pizza slice 270

estimating your calories you ate 800 calories yesterday. Even being shit food that should be a caloric deficit.

im 210 lbs, my maintenance is 3,500 cal per day. I’m very active and I lay it all on the line for 1.5h a day 6 days a week at the gym.   Bulking I’ll go to 4,500 cutting I’ll go as low as 2000 (numbers reflect the end amount as I cut and bulk gradually over weeks)

Am I suppose to believe that reflects your average daily caloric intake? Hmmm, I’d be tiny if that’s all I ate... this will be my last post in your thread. Best of luck.