another couple pics

whatsup

Man keep up the good work ! Your doing this with limited resources and having great success  you will be motivation to others that are having a tough time they can see what you have done, I’m proud of you man!

You have to look for your hidden calories man , sometimes you don’t even realize your drinking them , even a healthy salad can turn bad by choice of dressings , or could be the flip side are you eating enough calories? This is a razor thin line we walk if you don’t eat enough you can gain too , ironic isn’t it , post up your diet and we will try to help man don’t lie or hide anything , like hidden calories can be for example if you get a coffee And you drink 2 a day say triple triple well the calories from the cream and sugar can bite you in the ass, then you switch to milk And Splenda to make a change, and not eating enough could mean you might need to eat more protein but reduce the carbs, your at the point now where it becomes and experiment with your own body you need to find the place that your body works most efficiently at and it’s a challange at times.

3 coffee 2 sugar twin each so far today. banana and 1.5 cups harvest crunch and a blueberry yogurt by my compliment for breakfast. lunch 1 tablespoon mayonnaise and a can of ham on 2 pieces white bread. you can see the bad fat right on my waist.

WIN_20191110_08_36_26_Pro.jpg

Edited by whatsup

I know your limited so I’m not sure how to approach this, that cereal is like a dessert I believe 2/3 cup is like 230 cals, was the mayo light or fat free ? White bread and canned ham aren’t ideal , do you have any other options giving your situation I know it’s hard.

also this might just be my experience but for me creatine tends to make you hold water that’s what a side of it ,it helps your body produce more of a high-energy molecule called ATP.

Go with the better of the evils brother , go the raisin bran , here’s the hidden calories the ketchup , butter in the potatoes, can you go maybe cup of cooked pasta with a can of tuna in it and maybe a table spoon of mayo , see this isn’t my normal advice I’d give but I know your current situation and I know you have to make the best of what you have, try to keep your simple carbs early meals , I know you really don’t have much say over your food, you don’t have the options of us like I have 2 days worth of meals made already, I won’t judge you due to circumstances because you are doing great being limited.

This is a man working with what he has and overcoming adversity and not giving up, this is a shining example of what you can accomplish if you put your mind to it, keep up the good work man .👏