another couple pics

whatsup

Well done losing that much weight!  what do you mean tticking point? In terms of losing weight?  Either you need to clean up your diet or burn more calories. I think you should start with cleaning up your diet first.

I'm not trying to be mean but you should really cut down more fat. I know it feels like youre just getting "small" and "weak" but now you're just holding alot of water and fat that isnt muscle. I've been there myself (went from +/ 235 to +/- 195) and i thought i was big when i was 235. Looking back i was just fat (and delusional). 

And its true: the more cut you are the better you look. You're probaly holding some decent muscle under the fat/water so wouldnt worry about losing that much muscle.

Edited by suwardi

This man is looking fantastic, we can’t even take credit for this we gave him some advice and he put in the work ! He literally worked his ass off he overcame more than your realize , couldn’t be more proud of this dude ! Few more pounds man and you got it. Don’t give up on us or slip back or I’ll personally come train you everyday till you puke !

That’s all depends on your diet my friend , this is where it becomes a slippery slope, you need to keep your protein high , fats low , carbs low and increase your cardio, but you also have to have enough calories to support your muscle because if you don’t you will be cutting into it for energy. Unfortunately this is the time it comes down to trial and error it’s your body, you can read the content available to you and make a good decision but realistically you just have to do it and see how your body reacts , there is really no solid answer to your question.

ah shit it was 12 years ago I ate very little food and had 100 pounds of protein. On cycle of course weighing 240 benchpress 285 3x8 a slew of strengths on excersizes  I. Coulda been the winstrol but I wouldn't advise eating just supplement shakes and skipping meals at all. may have to buy bulk again to do this right if they don't feed us the right shit. Each time I travel would have to be 20 pounds of it hidden here to drink...the thing is I was fairly cut too