another couple pics

whatsup

1 hour ago, whatsup said:

thanks to-lifter. anybody know what bf% I could be at ?

If I had to guess, I'd figure that you'd be around 200-210 really lean at maybe 8% body fat. Hard to tell without knowing how tall you are. That would make your BF right now around 30%. Don't be discouraged by that number. The next 20 lbs will take you to around 20% mark and you will look TOTALLY different and muscles are going to start popping really nicely.

Crazy difference between the first pics and now! Your doing it man. Chipping away that body fat and sculpting a new body. It takes time, that even I know.. You’ve got this shit!

im curious as to what your running? Did you ever try ment? I’m curious about it.

keep it up!!

17 hours ago, whatsup said:

thanks to-lifter. anybody know what bf% I could be at ?

At a guess? Just over 30%

i wouldn’t worry about %’s. I test at 15-16is but always hear I look 10% 😂.

the mirror is where it’s at. Your looking good man

Edited by GainTrain

2 hours ago, GainTrain said:

Crazy difference between the first pics and now! Your doing it man. Chipping away that body fat and sculpting a new body. It takes time, that even I know.. You’ve got this shit!

im curious as to what your running? Did you ever try ment? I’m curious about it.

keep it up!!

not even cruising bro, just nature and creatine. Will try ment when I get your guys say its ok to run. sustanon and deca I just have to cook. Trestolone would definitely be a low dose. letrozole Ive got but my cycle hasn't been completely designed yet.

• Like 1

When the time comes and I mean when it comes , your only going to be running one compound and it’s only going to be a moderate dose of test nothing more. And your not touching letrozol , you only use an AI when symptoms appear. And it won’t be letrozol , your doing great natty with creatine right now keep your diet on point keep your protein up. To be honest man I only use very minimal gear, most guys here actually try to keep their doses low , keeps your sides down , and remember it’s easier to come up a little then come down and make it work. I don’t think you will get our blessing until you shed a few more pounds and a little more bodyfat ,  we enjoy working with you , you take advice well , you work with the information you are receiving, and you can take criticism well , so when cycle times comes we are going to help you with what your goals are and pick the perfect cycle for you. We wish we had more of you here. You got this brother !

1 hour ago, CapeBretonDadBod said:

When the time comes and I mean when it comes , your only going to be running one compound and it’s only going to be a moderate dose of test nothing more. And your not touching letrozol , you only use an AI when symptoms appear. And it won’t be letrozol , your doing great natty with creatine right now keep your diet on point keep your protein up. To be honest man I only use very minimal gear, most guys here actually try to keep their doses low , keeps your sides down , and remember it’s easier to come up a little then come down and make it work. I don’t think you will get our blessing until you shed a few more pounds and a little more bodyfat ,  we enjoy working with you , you take advice well , you work with the information you are receiving, and you can take criticism well , so when cycle times comes we are going to help you with what your goals are and pick the perfect cycle for you. We wish we had more of you here. You got this brother !

friggin awesome!

Listen brother I’m a lot older than you , trust me when I say this , the battle will never be over with this stuff mine still rages on. Just hold on and enjoy the ride , it’s a lifestyle.

just got back from a buffet, loaded up 3 plates worth of meat at a Chinese restaurant then ate 3 bowls of ice cream...why, because I'm hoping I can nail a few prs on chest tomorroww. Checked my weight a few minutes ago and scale says 247 on a full, full stomach. Looks like more cardio coming for me and I hate the fact that tomorrow is international chest day.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Man that’s why I like you , your honest with us but your just as honest with yourself , you broke diet and you know you did but you have a plan with what your going to do about it. Eventually you will get nuts like me , when my kids want pizza or Wendy’s I just do a heavy back day or something I know is going to expend a bunch of calories, not only do I get food that tastes great but I get a great workout . Win win ! 👍 just don’t make it a habit and you will be fine , in case you haven’t noticed everything we do with this stuff is about balance.