another couple pics

whatsup

• 1 month later...

I finished test e 6 weeks back. Trying to hold on to what I gained with some extra calories. Now I'm on creatine gonna go off it soon after being on 10 weeks. I do 3 20minute walks a day but its probably not tough enough cardio I will admit. If I receive more funds I'm going to try to look at designing a cut diet...which I will need help with.

chest/shoulders- monday

legs/back/abs-tuesday

triceps/biceps-thursday

traps/forearms/calves-saturday

4 hours ago, Dommo said:

Bigorexia ... why have I never heard that term before wtf? I'm going to have to start using that now myself

The simple solution for this issue is just to find a little buddy to train with who is 5'5, 115lbs...same principle as a girl who is a 7 hanging out with girls that are a 3-4.  Instant 10 by comparison lol. 

17 hours ago, whatsup said:

hopefully I catch up to you someday.

You’ll get it bro. Keep grinding towards your goals. Once you are able to have full control over your nutrition I think you’ll make huge strides towards being shredded.  You’ve already come a long way.

• 2 weeks later...

Well bro why don’t you chat more with @GainTrain he’s dialed in he maybe able to give you some tips to make things easier , he’s come a long way himself get him to show you his natty pics he’s came far like yourself .

• 2 weeks later...

Keep doing what you are doing brother. How has the diet and "at home workout" been going?

Gym's will reopen and then you can get back to smashing it, for now, I would be trying to maintain your levels after you dropped all that bodyfat and added all the muscle. Rebound sucks. 

I eat about 3500 cals a day bro..lucky to get 100g protein...spread out over 5 meals, I don't get to pick my meals. Hopefully that will all change. If my lawyers wins a lawsuit I get 5 grand. In the morning I weigh 255, usually 260 by bedtime. 2 meals will be switched to protein shakes come summer.  I think my rear delts and triceps have shrunk on me.

WIN_20200508_06_45_08_Pro.jpg