another couple pics

whatsup

• 1 month later...

270 bw. u see this shit happens with the kungflu. shoulder press standing I was at 225. 330 bench 415 deadlift. right in between lock dows. this years been fucked. I'll be back in the gym after this new year. hopefully it will be better then 2020. I'm going to run a cut. using test e, test base,arimidex, deca, winstrol halo. Sorta hardcore but ive been lifting since I was 13 turning 34 on dec 30. All thesze setbacks. anything after 45 starts going down the shitter that gives me 11 years. lot of labor jobs have slowed me down hard when it comes to bodybuilding. I have some ideas on doses and time of day.

It’s been a minute brother ! Let’s get you back on track , You did it once you can do it again. Let’s work that diet before we start running a heavy cycle we went through this before , Let’s do this dial the diet in and then we will run a low dose of test we know a cycle isn’t ideal with high body fat and you will aromatize more. Let’s just run 300mg test-e only for now until we get the body fat down with a good diet and solid training you should see some good results with that and get the scale moving in the right direction then we can talk about adding compounds . I’m sure you will get others to chime in and offer assistance but I just like playing it safe in situations like this . CBDB NorthernLifters Admin Team.

CBDB is on point about getting diet and training dialed, but I would add to get some prelim bloodwork done just so we can see where you are sitting hormones' and basic health marker wise. 

I would be curious to see where you test/estrogen's are sitting as well as your T3 and T4 levels. 

If...and I do mean if, cycle advice advice was needed based on your current stats I would go with a low dose of test and maybe a low dose of a DHT derivative to help offset the E sides due to your BF. 

Maybe 150 test-e and 150 mast-e or primo (or 50mg of proviron) 

Then again, Im not the leanest guy out there so take my advice with a grain of salt...himalayan pink sea salt of course. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Put a diet up brother let us know what foods you have access to , I know you were in a less than optimal living situation before but I don’t know if that’s still the case or not , So put something up and we will see what we can do on what you have access to, Will be a challenge but worth it and you have faced some challenges before. I don’t want you increasing that test dose just yet and please put any compounds down here before you use them as some can be detrimental to a cut. Drugs are only about 20 percent of the game brother rest is diet , training , rest and motivation. Even to us there is still a learning curve. CBDB NorthernLifters Admin Team.

Sorry if I might add one more thing without sounding like a broken record, If I only had the money to buy one one thing either more food or more drugs the food would win for me every time, Just something to think about . CBDB NorthernLifters Admin Team.

heres what im gonna do in the gym this morning. 5x1 squat, 1 all out set of deadlift, 5x1 bench, 5x1 shoulder press, 5x1 curl, 3x8 hammer curl, 1x20 incline fly 3x8 fly. its my power day. 1xweek power, 1xweek size workout and the workouts are always changing. heres my max lifts so far this year. 365x1 bench, 435x1 deadlift 340x1 squat, 230x1 shoulderpres standing, 160x1 curl. thats a few of em anyway.