Kratos Pharmaceuticals

NovaFreak

Hi everyone nice guys from Kratos graciously sent me a few items to try out Madol and a few oils I haven’t used the oils yet but I did use the Madol at 20mg it a real kick in the ass I don’t imagine training without it now , tabs are well pressed not chalky or dusty none broken the dose seems spot on, communication was fast shipping even faster, rep was great to deal with, I will continue the review as I pin the oils. 

A7FA8E5B-82C7-4007-B7B5-15C942CF14A9.jpeg

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

Finally had a chance to write a review, packaging looks good, like that the pills come in the sealed zip lock packages makes it easy to get pills out. Been pinning kratos test prop for 2 weeks now, Very little pain post shot feels like good stuff. Starting Test e and deca now, 2 shots in and no pain. Been using kratos anadrol from the start 100mg a day putting on size and strength already. madol 20mg before workout defiantly feel that has helped with the workouts, stronger pumps. 

Image.png

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

Ok it’s been sometime since I added to this but I’ve been using kratos products for the past while now The oils are smooth pip free and are doing exactly as they should , the orals are well pressed and seemed to be dosed very well and are working fine,  all in all I’m very pleased with the product. I don’t think there is anymore to add at this point . Another great Canadian lab.

3 hours ago, NovaFreak said:

Ok it’s been sometime since I added to this but I’ve been using kratos products for the past while now The oils are smooth pip free and are doing exactly as they should , the orals are well pressed and seemed to be dosed very well and are working fine,  all in all I’m very pleased with the product. I don’t think there is anymore to add at this point . Another great Canadian lab.

Thanks a lot for the kind words again dude. Glad you’re enjoying it

Edited by KPL
Grammar

Awesome. Maybe I'll have to give them a look. I've been tossing the idea of anadrol around. Has been a couple years since I've messed around with it but damn was it fun. The strength gains from it was absolutely stupid. @proarcher making me think it's time to start putting stupid amounts of weight on the bar again. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hey everyone! First order with Kratos went really smoothly. The rep responds very quickly and the gear is top-notch. He was not able to ship my order as soon as he got the payment but he made sure I got a little extra for it, which I was really grateful of. My order was 2x Test E 250mg/ml, 1x Nolva and 1x Aromasin. The winstrol was a gift for the delay in the shipping. Overall I'm at 7 weeks in the cycle, made 20 pounds of solid gains, strength is through the roof and the pills are very well pressed. Top quality products! Will definitely order again! Oh also, he ran out of labels for the aromasin and nolvadex... But who cares if the stuff is good right?

58608394_658492351279013_773979864385454080_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_ht=scontent-yyz1-1.xx&oh=71ab485537d006846db372ee3be414fb&oe=5D2DED7E

Edited by maskedmisery
  • Like 1