Overdosing on MK-2866?

Does anyone know if said title is possible?

Ive been taking mk-677(12.5mg) and mk-2866(25mg) to help treat tennis elbow and other joint issues.

For whatever reason, my wife decided to mix the two together and now I can’t tell which is which. I know the mk-677 “should” be okay if I double dose, but the 2866 at 50mg has got me a bit leery on maybe overdosing, and a google search has mixed answers. This is my first time taking any sarms, so I’m hoping to get a bit of advice from you guys who’ve more experience.

Should I just toss them and chalk it up as a waste? 

• Like 1

2688 is ostarine right? I know it's been credited with being mildly liver toxic in some individuals.... even though it's touted by the people who sell it as having no sides.

I personally have researched mk 677 to 50 mg and held too much water, have settled out at 25mg's. 

Have never taken ostarine though.

14 minutes ago, Rosconow said:

2688 is ostarine right? I know it's been credited with being mildly liver toxic in some individuals.... even though it's touted by the people who sell it as having no sides.

I personally have researched mk 677 to 50 mg and held too much water, have settled out at 25mg's. 

Have never taken ostarine though.

Yep, it’s ostarine. I’ve read similar, hence my apprehension