Crystalized DNP into capsules

Hello all, 

Don't know if I post in the right section. But I got some crystalized DNP  and wondering if anyone experienced with turning the crystals into 100mg capsules? 

Do I have to use corn starch with it or I will just have to scale the 100mg from the crystals and mesh them into the capsules? 

Edited by decasustcombo
Grammar

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎1‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 7:34 PM, decasustcombo said:

Hello all, 

Don't know if I post in the right section. But I got some crystalized DNP  and wondering if anyone experienced with turning the crystals into 100mg capsules? 

Do I have to use corn starch with it or I will just have to scale the 100mg from the crystals and mesh them into the capsules? 

I did once, never again, my fingertips were yellow for nearly 2months no joke lol, I basically had to wait for the tips of my fingers to let all the skin cells die and new skin cells to take their place, no amount of scrubbing or bleaching would help.

USE GLOVES lol

Weighing 100mg over and over will take forever.

What you do is get a scale that goes .00mg. put an empty cap on the scale and set it to 0.00. fill the cap to 100mg of your active ingredient then fill the cap to the rim with your filler and check how much it weighs. 5mg, 100mg, 1000mg whatever. Do this 4 more times with 4 other caps. Hopefully the filler weighed roughly the same each time. If not you did something wrong. If so average out the weight. Let's say it's 200mg per cap. Now how many caps do you want to make? 500? Weigh out 500x200mg or 100,000mg of your filler. Put it in a glass Tupperware. Now weigh out your active ingredient 100mgx500caps or 50,000mg. Put that into the same Tupperware. Shake as much as possible until they are evenly mixed. Now fill each call with 300mg and you should be at 100mg of active ingredient +/- 5mg each.

• Thanks 2