Jump to content
OLYMPIC

DNP King Of Fat Burners ((2,4-Dinitrophenol)

Recommended Posts

DNP is an extremely powerful and beyond controversial fat burning drug. There is no compound on earth that can burn fat at the rate of DNP; however, to say it is beyond dangerous is almost an understatement. DNP is so dangerous it can in fact kill you. No one can deny the fat loss power held by this compound is truly tremendous, but when we consider the risk there are very few if any we can recommend it too. However, because it is so powerful we want to explain the ins and outs of this compound, go over its history and explain the horrific consequences that may occur.

DNP was first discovered in the early 1900’s and by the early 1930’s had become one of the leading fat loss medications on the market. So effective, it may be the single most effective fat burner ever created. Beyond its effectiveness, DNP also represents the first fat loss medication to ever be used in the U.S. However, its life on the pharmaceutical market would be short lived; in 1938 DNP would be pulled from the market place never to return, legally that is.

While DNP is no longer available legally, it can still be found on the black market. The drug carries a bit of legendary status in the competitive bodybuilding world. While we cannot call it extremely common among competitive bodybuilders, this is the arena where you will find it most commonly. However, due to the risk associated with use it is rarely worth use. In fact, while the risk of various performance enhancing drugs are often blown out of proportion, when it comes to DNP the fear that surrounds is completely warranted.

DNP Functions & Traits:

DNP, officially labeled as 2,4-Dinitrophenol, is classified as an industrial chemical. The compound can often be found in pressure treated wood as a fungicide, in various dyes, used in photograph development and as an insecticide. Officially, while an industrial chemical DNP is pure poison.

As a fat loss medication, DNP functions by dramatically increasing the body’s core temperature. This in turn dramatically enhances the body’s metabolic rate and accelerated fat loss occurs. So powerful, this compound will directly burn body fat, directly promote extreme lipolysis; not merely weight loss. While powerful indeed, the actual process by which DNP functions is extremely simple. DNP actively uncouples oxidative phosphorylation, which will in turn promote extreme lipolysis; again direct and true fat loss, not merely weight loss.

While the functioning process of DNP is tremendously simple, it is tremendously effective and equally dangerous. This is a point we cannot stress enough; it truly is pure poison and is simply not worth use regardless of how much fat it can cause you to lose. If you’re dead, it really doesn’t matter how much fat you’ve lost.

Effects of DNP:

The effects of DNP are very simple and very straightforward, tremendous fat loss and loss of total bodyweight. So powerful, the effects of DNP can result in a full pound of body fat loss per day. Note we said a full pound of body fat, not merely weight but actual pure body fat. That is truly amazing and could easily result in twenty plus pounds of fat loss in only a few weeks, not to mention any other weight lost, i.e. water weight.

That’s it, pure fat loss, rapid and tremendous fat loss represents the full effects of DNP. The compound carries no additional traits that could be potentially desired by any human being. While sometimes labeled as a performance enhancing drug DNP carries no anabolic properties. The compound will not help the individual build muscle mass or enhance strength. The individual will not see his athletic performance enhanced; in fact, many would see it diminished as DNP can be extremely draining on energy levels. Further, due to the tremendous increase in body temperature, when we look at the side effects of DNP we will find extreme activity must be avoided when using the compound.

When looking at the effects of DNP in a performance setting, many are often curious about its fat loss power compared to other more commonly used medications. The two most commonly used fat loss aids in performance enhancement circles are undoubtedly Clenbuterol and Cytomel (T3), and both are highly effective. However, while we cannot recommend DNP and while both Clen and T3 are far safer, we cannot deny the truth. DNP is far more powerful and will lead to greater and more dramatic fat loss than both Clenbuterol and Cytomel combined. This is simply the truth; however, both Clenbuterol and Cytomel can easily be used without severe or even fatal consequences, but we cannot say the same for DNP. Absolutely, DNP can be used without it leading to your death, there are those that get away with it, but the overall risk is so great you are truly playing with fire. At Steroid.com our job is to simply give you the truth. When explaining and covering various hormones and compounds, our job is to tell you exactly what the hormones and compounds in question can do. It is not our job to insight fear, or to embellish risks that may be associated with a compound in question. Our job is to take a neutral stance and simply explain what a compound can do, the good and the bad and nothing more. But when it comes to DNP it truly is pure poison and that is not an embellished statement. Regardless, some of you will still try it and while some of you will have success others will face horrific consequences and that’s the truth.

Side Effects of DNP:

There are not too many side effects of DNP use, but what does exist is tremendously damaging. Of the side effects of DNP the most concerning is death. We actually mean your heart stopping and you living no more. There have been numerous deaths reported due to DNP use over the years. Although the compound is no longer legitimately obtainable on the pharmaceutical market, death will still be a possible side effect for those who are able to find it.

Beyond death, the most common side effects of DNP use include dramatic insomnia, nausea and extreme sweating. When we refer to extreme sweating, a more accurate way to describe it would be sweating profusely. Many who have used DNP have reported ruining their mattress during periods of use due to the sweating being so intense. DNP is also well-known for causing cataracts, which in many cases ultimately leads to the individual going blind.

DNP can also have a strong, negative impact on white blood cell count by reducing the total count severely. This can have a disastrous effect on the individual’s immune system. You will be far more susceptible to viruses and infections when using DNP. It is also very common for those who use DNP to fall into a coma, which can very easily lead to an untimely death. So powerful is the compound and so great is the risk of death, reports have indicated that death can occur with only a few days of use. Talk about a risk and one that is not worth taking.

This represents the side effects of DNP. When looking at all the various hormones and compounds discussed here at Steroid.com you probably noticed this is one of the least extensive side effect discussions of all. There really aren’t too many possible side effects of DNP use, but the side effects it does carry, although few make this one of the most dangerous compounds ever created.

DNP Administration:

DNP is an orally administered compound and is most commonly found in competitive bodybuilding circles. However, while most commonly found among competitive bodybuilders, even here we wouldn’t call it all that common. Generally, DNP doses will normally fall in the 2mg per kg of bodyweight range. This is referring to an extremely muscular individual. For example, take two individuals who both weigh 200lbs yet one is far more muscular. The less muscular individual will find nearly half the dose produces the desired fat loss results. The reason for this discrepancy in dosing cannot be explained with hard data, there hasn’t been any extensive study done on the issue. However, real life results tend to support more muscular individuals being able to support DNP use far more efficiently than less muscular individuals. It appears that the overall risk of use will be greater for the less muscular individual, but the overall associated risk of use still remains tremendously high regardless of the individual’s muscularity.

Total DNP use is normally very short lived. Most DNP cycles will last approximately 2-3 weeks. Those who use the compound longer will almost assuredly experience horrific consequences. During use, regardless of the specific total time of use or the individual’s overall muscularity, maintaining control of your body temperature is extremely important. Staying as cool as possible is a must. Outdoor activity on a hot summer day must be avoided at all cost. Hard cardiovascular activity, even if performed inside can also greatly increase the associated risk of use. The individual, although he may be weight training will more than likely need to back off the intensity a little bit. Go slower, less intense and keep his body temperature from getting out of control. Obviously, if you’re a bodybuilder this can be very hard to do. However, if you do not remain cool the chance of death increases greatly.

Availability of DNP:

DNP is not commonly available. You will not find the compound on any pharmaceutical market in any country around the world. This is strictly a compound found on the black market, and even then it can be hard to find. If you do happen to find it, there will be no way to determine if the labeled strength is accurate. You will also have no way to determine if any other ingredients are in the compound. This presents another risk when buying DNP. You will find some steroid suppliers who carry it, but not most, and very few of the generally respected large suppliers will carry the compound.

Buy DNP Online - Warning:

You can buy DNP online and this will be the only way most will ever be able to find it. You may find a guy at your local gym that carries the compound, but it is unlikely. If you run in competitive bodybuilding circles, especially at the upper levels of competition, you may have an easier time finding it, but online is the most common. While you can buy DNP online, again we cannot recommend it due to the risks.

Due to the risks associated with the compound, if you are looking for highly effective fat burners you are encouraged to visit the sponsors here at Steroid.com. The sponsors here at Steroid.com can provide you with high quality and more importantly safe fat burners. You will also find a host of highly effective and safe anabolics that are available for purchase. Beyond safety, the sponsors here at Steroid.com can provide such items legally. You will not be putting yourself at any legal risk with such purchases.

DNP Reviews:

DNP is one of if not the most powerful fat burner in history. This compound will see fat, pure body fat melt off the individual’s frame rapidly and abundantly. Further, once the fat is lost it will be very easy to maintain the now lower body fat percentage. This compound literally attacks and destroys fat cells. Consider twenty pounds of pure fat loss in only a few weeks. For that matter consider only half that amount and already you have an extremely appealing fat loss medication. No one can deny DNP is powerfully effective, so effective it’s seemingly magical when we consider the fat loss potential. However, we cannot consider the fat loss potential without recognizing the risks. DNP truly is poison, and it will claim lives. Granted, some will get away with use, this is simply the way many things work in life, but many will not. Even if you follow the guidelines about staying cool and keep your dose at a low to moderate level the risk is still there, you may die.

 

 

Where did DNP Come from?

The US Army categorizes DNP as a potential insensitive munitions compound because it was used to ignite TNT in the early 1900’s. DNP was found to have other properties that made it useful for making dyes, wood preservatives, photographic developer, and pesticides. DNP is highly toxic, and people working with or around the substance can develop side effects like weight loss, high fever, and death. The weight loss aspect prompted studies regarding the effects of DNP on metabolism.

How does DNP work?

DNP makes changes in our metabolism. Metabolism is the set of chemical reactions in our bodies that keep us alive. Our bodies metabolize nutrients to provide us with energy. Oxidation involves the transfer of electrons between atoms (or molecules) and releases energy. The formal name for this process is oxidative phosphorylation. When our body breaks down nutrients and absorbs then into our cells, one of the functions of the cell’s mitochondria is to produce chemical energy called ATP. In order to create ATP, mitochondria capture and use the energy released from oxidative phosphorylation.

DNP is known as a mitochondrial uncoupler of oxidative phosphorylation. In other words, DNP encapsulates and moves protons (ions) across cell membranes, preventing mitochondria from “processing” nutrient molecules, capturing energy via the exchange of electrons, and converting that energy to ATP. The energy released from DNP action is converted into heat energy. Without ATP to provide energy, our bodies look to alternative sources like fat reserves. The overall result is an increase in the metabolic rate by a factor of 30% to 50%.

You might wonder why the body does not use muscle as well as fat as an energy source (catabolism). One of the reasons lies with HSPs (Heat Shock Proteins). HSPs are known to maintain the shape and function of cellular proteins and promote muscle growth. HSPs go to work under circumstances where the body temperature increases, ATP is scarce, and free radicals are present. DNP does all of these things. Although some catabolism is likely to occur with DNP present, it follows that exercise combined with the release of HSPs result in the protection of muscle cells and promotion of protein synthesis.


What are the benefits of DNP?
 

Fat loss

Anabolic rebound – After a DNP cycle the body is in a highly anabolic state.

T3 reduction – If you happen to be running DNP right after an AAS

cycle, the DNP can reduce the excessive T3 production that causes much of the

catabolic type muscle loss post cycle.



Note: DNP can lower T3 to below optimal levels, so in some cases it may be necessary to start taking small doses of T3.

How should I take DNP?

I have a conservative stance on when to use DNP, how much to use, and how long to use it. 

Some people argue that DNP should be used on cycle so as to protect muscle. My contention is that DNP makes you feel like crap, and it can detract from lifting at your best while on cycle. If I am on cycle I want to be lifting hard and I do not want to worry about energy levels or heat stroke.

Other people argue that DNP should be used well after PCT. My only concern would be low energy levels and possible T3 issues. These concerns are manageable via things like ECA stacks and T3 supplementation.

My most preferred time to run DNP is when I start PCT. I still have energy and strength from my cycle and I avoid the whole catabolic post cycle phase. In addition, I have a nice little anabolic rebound at the end of my DNP run and I get to see the results from all my hard work on gear.

DNP is cumulative and it takes three weeks to clear your system. Do not bump up your dose because you think you can handle more. Do not use drugs or drink alcohol.

Please note that you do not need to “feel” DNP for it to be working. People have different tolerance levels, even for poisons. You can only get so much DNP into your system (before you die), so you can choose to take a higher dose short cycle or lower dose long cycle. Regardless, by the end of the cycle you will feel the heat and toxicity.

Low Dose Long Cycle

Start with a dose of 200mg per day [100 mg every morning / 100 mg
every evening]. Run it for two or three weeks. 

Day 1 – 14: 200 mg ED
Day 15 – 21: 200 mg ED*

*Experienced users may choose to run the cycle for an additional week.

Total DNP consumption for long cycle: (2,800 to 4,200 mg)

High Dose Short Cycle

Start with a dose of 200 mg per day [100 mg every morning / 100 mg
every evening]. Within 2 to 4 days you should know if you have an allergy.

Day 1 – 4: 200 mg ED
Day 5 – 9: 400 mg ED
Day 10 – 11: 400 mg ED*

*Experienced users may choose to go above the max recommended daily dose of 400 mg
and run the cycle for an additional couple of days.

Total DNP consumption for short cycle: (2,800 to 4,000 mg)

What are common sides to DNP?
 

Discomfort and sweating

Insomnia

Yellow bodily fluids

Muscle Soreness

Allergic Reactions

Carbohydrate Cravings

Vomiting (a good sign that you should stop)



What food and supplements should I take while on a DNP cycle?

You may lose your senses of taste and smell so this is a good time to teach yourself how to eat without using condiments and all the other crap you dont need.
 

Water - One or two gallons a day. Dehydration is the leading cause of DNP problems, including death.

Fruit - Glycogen will be depleated. Fructose is good.

Protein - Diet should be heavy on protein.

Fiber - DNP can be rough so you may want to regulate (pun intended).

Complex Carbs - Carbs will make you hot. You should try to time your carb intake so that you are not eating carbs before workouts or before sleep.

Multi vitamin - You are likely to be on a rescticted diet and you will need to supplement.

Antioxidants - To stop the free radicals

Electolytes - V8 is good.

Melatonin - If necessary, to help you sleep.

ECA stack - If necessary, to boost your energy levels.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great article on dnp Olympic. I have used Dnp once before and dropped a lot of bodyfat in a very small amount of time it works extremely good but just like it says make sure you have extra sheets handy at night for your bed or even put towels down cause damn do you ever sweat....

  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

DNP in Bloodstream for 30 days using 36 hour half-life

Tracking your DNP dosage , even with continual dosage the rate of accumulation decreases as their is a peak for each DNP dose.

dnp.jpg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks man.. Interesting chart. You're really selling DNP on me. 

I'm going to pick some up. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, eazy57 said:

Thanks man.. Interesting chart. You're really selling DNP on me. 

I'm going to pick some up. 

we work hard for our money bro,why not use something thats considered the best of the best, same way i preach gh and insulin

insulin is literally what seperates arnold from heath. slin wasnt around then ?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, musclebeauty said:

Hey that's an awesome chart thanks for that chart I'm going to actually copy that?

feel free to MB

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have used dnp, kept the dose low and only stayed on for a short period, took the nessecary ancillaries, made sure to stay very well hydrated, and I lost a great deal of fat in a short time with minimal side effects(some night sweats and lethargy).  Did bloods and checked health markers before and after and the only thing that changed was my insulin sensitivity was much improved.  It was like I reset my body where I could get away with a far higher amount of carbs with out fat gain for several months after each dnp run.  I like the fat burning properties obviously, but I can do that with diet and cardio easily, just takes longer.  But I've never experienced anything with the insulin resensitizing effects like dnp, which is what I liked most from my experience with it.  When i read an article about dnp, it's easy to tell if the writer is for or against this particular compound.  Reading this one would make it seem like a person would have to be a brain dead moron to run dnp.  Over at enhanced athlete, which was obviously a very pro dnp atmosphere, there were 100's of success stories from users who experienced little to no sides and had dramatic fat loss results.  In my honest opinion, I think the safety and risks of dnp land some where in the middle.  I definitely do not think it's as dangerous as some anti dnp people make it out to be and I certainly dont think it's safe as tylenol when used correctly, like a lot of pro dnp people will say.  Just my two cents

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, FitGM said:

I have used dnp, kept the dose low and only stayed on for a short period, took the nessecary ancillaries, made sure to stay very well hydrated, and I lost a great deal of fat in a short time with minimal side effects(some night sweats and lethargy).  Did bloods and checked health markers before and after and the only thing that changed was my insulin sensitivity was much improved.  It was like I reset my body where I could get away with a far higher amount of carbs with out fat gain for several months after each dnp run.  I like the fat burning properties obviously, but I can do that with diet and cardio easily, just takes longer.  But I've never experienced anything with the insulin resensitizing effects like dnp, which is what I liked most from my experience with it.  When i read an article about dnp, it's easy to tell if the writer is for or against this particular compound.  Reading this one would make it seem like a person would have to be a brain dead moron to run dnp.  Over at enhanced athlete, which was obviously a very pro dnp atmosphere, there were 100's of success stories from users who experienced little to no sides and had dramatic fat loss results.  In my honest opinion, I think the safety and risks of dnp land some where in the middle.  I definitely do not think it's as dangerous as some anti dnp people make it out to be and I certainly dont think it's safe as tylenol when used correctly, like a lot of pro dnp people will say.  Just my two cents

Great reply bro. I'm all about playing it safe, that's why my first cycle was 200mg daily for 4 weeks. Dnp+slin+t3+sibutramine is my cut cycle now 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, OLYMPIC said:

Great reply bro. I'm all about playing it safe, that's why my first cycle was 200mg daily for 4 weeks. Dnp+slin+t3+sibutramine is my cut cycle now 

Thanks man. Wow, now that's a cutting stack!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Read many articles regarding DNP, some say slin must be used others say no.  Wondering anyone with experience want to weigh in on this.  Debating 7 days on 7 days off then 7 on. Thanks in advance

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Frank.Castle said:

Read many articles regarding DNP, some say slin must be used others say no.  Wondering anyone with experience want to weigh in on this.  Debating 7 days on 7 days off then 7 on. Thanks in advance

I've done 10 days on 5 off then back on again. This was low dose, 250 a day. I dropped weight easily, just make sure you keep your diet in check. Only sides at that dose was sweating lots and felt hot all the time.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, mustang1234 said:

I've done 10 days on 5 off then back on again. This was low dose, 250 a day. I dropped weight easily, just make sure you keep your diet in check. Only sides at that dose was sweating lots and felt hot all the time.

Yea I’m waiting a bit longer to let the weather cool a bit I’m hot most of the time as it is. Thank you

Edited by Frank.Castle
Fat fingers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Frank.Castle said:

Yea I’m waiting a bit longer to let the weather cool a bit I’m hot most of the time as it is. Thank you

Me too. I ran it in Feb this year and it was very tolerable, but I think it's still a little warm out for a run with dnp right now for me personally.  I have never used slin, and I have had a lot of success with dnp cycling.  I didn't lose any muscle during or after any of said cycles, and my insulin sensitivity was improved dramatically after each cycle.  So personally, I dont believe its necessary at all while running dnp. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, FitGM said:

Me too. I ran it in Feb this year and it was very tolerable, but I think it's still a little warm out for a run with dnp right now for me personally.  I have never used slin, and I have had a lot of success with dnp cycling.  I didn't lose any muscle during or after any of said cycles, and my insulin sensitivity was improved dramatically after each cycle.  So personally, I dont believe its necessary at all while running dnp. 

Hopefully it cools off soon would like to shed another 10-15 pounds of fat before thinking about my first cycle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Me too I’ve had enough of the humidity, I sweat a lot normally, so I’d wait till it got cooler. Dnp is def hard to find , not many labs out there carry it anymore 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/4/2018 at 10:29 PM, mbmuscle said:

Are guys really capping their own DNP? Is it really that simple?

it is,ive done it myself since bt stopped. then i bought a mini digi and throw on 0.2 and chase it down

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, OLYMPIC said:

Where did DNP Come from?

The US Army categorizes DNP as a potential insensitive munitions compound because it was used to ignite TNT in the early 1900’s. DNP was found to have other properties that made it useful for making dyes, wood preservatives, photographic developer, and pesticides. DNP is highly toxic, and people working with or around the substance can develop side effects like weight loss, high fever, and death. The weight loss aspect prompted studies regarding the effects of DNP on metabolism.

How does DNP work?

DNP makes changes in our metabolism. Metabolism is the set of chemical reactions in our bodies that keep us alive. Our bodies metabolize nutrients to provide us with energy. Oxidation involves the transfer of electrons between atoms (or molecules) and releases energy. The formal name for this process is oxidative phosphorylation. When our body breaks down nutrients and absorbs then into our cells, one of the functions of the cell’s mitochondria is to produce chemical energy called ATP. In order to create ATP, mitochondria capture and use the energy released from oxidative phosphorylation.

DNP is known as a mitochondrial uncoupler of oxidative phosphorylation. In other words, DNP encapsulates and moves protons (ions) across cell membranes, preventing mitochondria from “processing” nutrient molecules, capturing energy via the exchange of electrons, and converting that energy to ATP. The energy released from DNP action is converted into heat energy. Without ATP to provide energy, our bodies look to alternative sources like fat reserves. The overall result is an increase in the metabolic rate by a factor of 30% to 50%.

You might wonder why the body does not use muscle as well as fat as an energy source (catabolism). One of the reasons lies with HSPs (Heat Shock Proteins). HSPs are known to maintain the shape and function of cellular proteins and promote muscle growth. HSPs go to work under circumstances where the body temperature increases, ATP is scarce, and free radicals are present. DNP does all of these things. Although some catabolism is likely to occur with DNP present, it follows that exercise combined with the release of HSPs result in the protection of muscle cells and promotion of protein synthesis.
 


What are the benefits of DNP?

 

 

Fat loss

Anabolic rebound – After a DNP cycle the body is in a highly anabolic state.

T3 reduction – If you happen to be running DNP right after an AAS

cycle, the DNP can reduce the excessive T3 production that causes much of the

catabolic type muscle loss post cycle.

 


Note: DNP can lower T3 to below optimal levels, so in some cases it may be necessary to start taking small doses of T3.

How should I take DNP?

I have a conservative stance on when to use DNP, how much to use, and how long to use it. 

Some people argue that DNP should be used on cycle so as to protect muscle. My contention is that DNP makes you feel like crap, and it can detract from lifting at your best while on cycle. If I am on cycle I want to be lifting hard and I do not want to worry about energy levels or heat stroke.

Other people argue that DNP should be used well after PCT. My only concern would be low energy levels and possible T3 issues. These concerns are manageable via things like ECA stacks and T3 supplementation.

My most preferred time to run DNP is when I start PCT. I still have energy and strength from my cycle and I avoid the whole catabolic post cycle phase. In addition, I have a nice little anabolic rebound at the end of my DNP run and I get to see the results from all my hard work on gear.

DNP is cumulative and it takes three weeks to clear your system. Do not bump up your dose because you think you can handle more. Do not use drugs or drink alcohol.

Please note that you do not need to “feel” DNP for it to be working. People have different tolerance levels, even for poisons. You can only get so much DNP into your system (before you die), so you can choose to take a higher dose short cycle or lower dose long cycle. Regardless, by the end of the cycle you will feel the heat and toxicity.

Low Dose Long Cycle

Start with a dose of 200mg per day [100 mg every morning / 100 mg
every evening]. Run it for two or three weeks. 

Day 1 – 14: 200 mg ED
Day 15 – 21: 200 mg ED*

*Experienced users may choose to run the cycle for an additional week.

Total DNP consumption for long cycle: (2,800 to 4,200 mg)

High Dose Short Cycle

Start with a dose of 200 mg per day [100 mg every morning / 100 mg
every evening]. Within 2 to 4 days you should know if you have an allergy.

Day 1 – 4: 200 mg ED
Day 5 – 9: 400 mg ED
Day 10 – 11: 400 mg ED*

*Experienced users may choose to go above the max recommended daily dose of 400 mg
and run the cycle for an additional couple of days.

Total DNP consumption for short cycle: (2,800 to 4,000 mg)

What are common sides to DNP?

 

 

Discomfort and sweating

Insomnia

Yellow bodily fluids

Muscle Soreness

Allergic Reactions

Carbohydrate Cravings

Vomiting (a good sign that you should stop)

 


What food and supplements should I take while on a DNP cycle?

You may lose your senses of taste and smell so this is a good time to teach yourself how to eat without using condiments and all the other crap you dont need.

 

 

Water - One or two gallons a day. Dehydration is the leading cause of DNP problems, including death.

Fruit - Glycogen will be depleated. Fructose is good.

Protein - Diet should be heavy on protein.

Fiber - DNP can be rough so you may want to regulate (pun intended).

Complex Carbs - Carbs will make you hot. You should try to time your carb intake so that you are not eating carbs before workouts or before sleep.

Multi vitamin - You are likely to be on a rescticted diet and you will need to supplement.

Antioxidants - To stop the free radicals

Electolytes - V8 is good.

Melatonin - If necessary, to help you sleep.

ECA stack - If necessary, to boost your energy levels.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, eazy57 said:

So you can't drink alcohol for 3 weeks after taking it? 

alcohol dehydrates,i drank on dnp

just keptn hydrated. i did shots with water

i didnt have juice because id heat up more lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First time dnp user here, I started Saturday, so I’m 5 days in, I’m not feeling very much heat, and I’m not really sweating much at all. I’m taking 250mg a day, so my question to those who have experience is how long should I run the 250 mg for and is it normal for some guys not to get many of the sides associated with dnp? I’ve kept my carb relatively low to none on somedays .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...