DNP King Of Fat Burners ((2,4-Dinitrophenol)

OLYMPIC

• 2 weeks later...

I'm taking 100 mg dosed twice a day in the am and PM. Then I'll fun 200 mg twice a day for about 7 days.

Taking it with food really helps. I mean a large meal and not a shake or handful of something. 

So far feeling really good on 100 mg a day. 

I tried a short run with low dose but stopped because I honestly just didn't feel great and could swear I was feeling pins and needles in one foot occasionally but that might have been pure paranoia. I took all the anti-oxidants and supplements commonly used and hydrated well. I also used it in the dead of winter for the sake of not feeling like shit all the time because of heat. Definitely still found I felt warm after even a moderate-low carb meal. Generally I wouldn't recommend using it for anyone except a professional simply because of the risk reward even though the stuff burned fat like nothing else I'll probably never touch it ever again simply because it felt like I was poisoning myself... and I mean I kind of was.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey

started Dnp powder two days ago. 200mg a day to start. Feeling the heat already no other sides. Today gonna rum it up to 200 in the morn 200 in the afternoon. Found eating it with a meal helps it go down. Eating maybe 20grams of carbs a day. Will run 400mg a day for 8 days for a total of 10 on. Will take a week off and repeat.

I followed Olympics post I believe who’s it was with doing 3 days no carbs prior to starting day 4 big carb meal then 5th day started Dnp. So far so good

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Been reading up more and more about DNP and I'm very interested. Previous fat burner experience is with ECA stack and Clen. The amount of caffeine/day on ECA left me twitchy and jittery and couldn't get sleep. Clen made me jittery and shaky too so that's no for me. Seems like DNP doesn't cause shakiness. 

How do you guys take the crystalline form without capping it? Measure it out then swallow whole or mix into water or another liquid?

8 hours ago, instagrande said:

Been reading up more and more about DNP and I'm very interested. Previous fat burner experience is with ECA stack and Clen. The amount of caffeine/day on ECA left me twitchy and jittery and couldn't get sleep. Clen made me jittery and shaky too so that's no for me. Seems like DNP doesn't cause shakiness. 

How do you guys take the crystalline form without capping it? Measure it out then swallow whole or mix into water or another liquid?

Mine came all crushed up already.  I'm capping it using #4 capsules.  Bought a digital scale that is accurate to .001 g's.  I'm 7 days in on 100mg twice per day.  Be careful with this stuff!  Measure it out carefully and make sure you get your dosing right.  The pinned article on DNP tells it like it is.  If you're going to cap it, using surgical gloves or a capping system is recommended, know that everything this stuff touches will be stained a pissy yellow color.

Edited by m1garandfan

• 5 months later...

Here's a random question as being someone who thinks of random stuff while at work....what would happen if you tired to travel with DNP.

Example: You have a bottle of DNP in your carry on marked as say curcumin (because its the only yellow sup I can think of) 

Because of what it is, does that mean you instantly get tackled during screening when they check you for exp res lmao. 

"Come on man, I swear, I just love curry, you can put the latex gloves away"

DNP is no joke. It is a wonderful and dangerous tool. It can work wonders but be absolutely treacherous if you abuse it. it is a less is more philosophy for sure. As your body has no natural defense against it, it doesn't stop accumulating. You do not ever truly get used to it. Be aware of it before you integrate it into your stacks. 

Now for travel. Honestly it is flip a coin. I've travelled with powders and pills in the past set in pill cases (the daily am/pm style) and kept the powders in small containers labeled. In checked luggage they were searched and nothing happened, but it's hard to say. 

9 hours ago, Vortex said:

DNP is no joke. It is a wonderful and dangerous tool.

No doubts there at all. 

9 hours ago, Vortex said:

Now for travel. Honestly it is flip a coin. I've travelled with powders and pills in the past set in pill cases (the daily am/pm style) and kept the powders in small containers labeled. In checked luggage they were searched and nothing happened, but it's hard to say. 

I have traveled with things like var, aromasin, proviron, etc without issues (in caps).  DNP was something that flagged in my mind as its technically used in explosives. So I assumed it would trigger detection for that and anyone walking around with any caps in their luggage would end up in a dark room with Bubbles and his elephant gloves. 

It was more of a hypothetical question that an "oh sh@ I have a 3PM flight coming up" kinda question. 

18 minutes ago, Ryujiin said:

No doubts there at all. 

I have traveled with things like var, aromasin, proviron, etc without issues (in caps).  DNP was something that flagged in my mind as its technically used in explosives. So I assumed it would trigger detection for that and anyone walking around with any caps in their luggage would end up in a dark room with Bubbles and his elephant gloves. 

It was more of a hypothetical question that an "oh sh@ I have a 3PM flight coming up" kinda question. 

I've been pulled in and swabbed a few times for explosive residue and hadn't touched dnp within a month of it. Sometimes it is other household things that can set them off. That or they wanted to search me for fun. All they found was excessive amounts of food 😅

2 hours ago, millenium girl said:

Thers are safer ways to lose weight. Dnp might be easy but that stuff is dangerous.

I Agree this is the only thing I refuse to try , I try everything else including Tren , I did research on most before take it and see some research for NDP we are talking about a fertilizer ( in my opinion this is a poison) I don't judge anyone this is your testing but if you do try you better thing this carefully and study please be careful .

remember this is a marathon and not a sprint ....

• 8 months later...

I would wait 14-18 days after to get your carbs back up and well as get your thyroid back to as close to normal as you can and it should help with any histamine related effects. Tread lightly with this compound as there is no tolerance and it does creep up on you . Good Luck !