Anavar -High dose short duration or low dose longer duration?

Synyster

As the title says....im in the middle of recomp phase. Things are going very well, just getting ready to throw AAS back in.

sustanon 

@ 500mg/wk 

Wks #1-20 weeks 

Masteron E 

@ 500mg/wk

Wks #1-7

@600mg/wk

Wks #8-12

@700mg/wk

Wks #13-20

Trenbolone Acetate 

@ 400mg/wk

Wks #8-12

@500mg/wk

Wks #13-17

@750mg/wk

Wks #18-23

I have two bottles of anavar that I plan to run at the beginning of the cycle.

Curious what the recommendation is as far as dosage versus duration with my given situation.

30mg/day x 66 days

40mg/day x 50 days

50mg/day x 40 days

60mg/day x 33 days

80mg/day x 25 days

100mg/day x 20 days

Ive never ran anavar before and I dont usually run orals at all but since trying anadrol ive become a believer.  Of course I dont expect any dose of var to give me what anadrol did but thats a good thing bc I bet my heart was ready to explode with high BP when I was on it.  Now that I know the signs a bit better.

I'm not afraid to go high with the dosage...ive handled sides very very well in the 6 or 7 cycles ive done.  And tolerated massive test and tren dosages so I don't imagine any sort of anavar dosage will be anything to worry about.

Anywho...what dosage and duration would u recommend for the anavar?

Thanks

Seeing as how you are on Test/Tren/Mast thats just perfection. The Var is probably a waste.

That said, any less than 50mg/day seemed pointless for me. When I was at 80 to 100 I was cramping up and getting muscle spasms so not going there again. Personally I like 50 to 60 /day when I do use it.

3 hours ago, mt666tm said:

Seeing as how you are on Test/Tren/Mast thats just perfection. The Var is probably a waste.

That said, any less than 50mg/day seemed pointless for me. When I was at 80 to 100 I was cramping up and getting muscle spasms so not going there again. Personally I like 50 to 60 /day when I do use it.

I agree here. I like the var around 60mg per day. However with the rest you dont even really need the var 

Thanks for the input gentleman.  Its always good news when I can save $ and not put as many chemicals in my body.

I suppose i was just eager to try anavar as I'm new to orals and want to experience every compound I can.

All in due time i suppose.

Thanks again

I would either save for a lesser cycle, if you don't do light cycles ever I would do a high dose. Even with test you'll see next to nothing with var unless you're really just starting out and have a lot of room for growth. With tren and masteron, it'll be even harder to distinguish results from var. You gotta go high. What I would actually recommend is to use the var at the end after you drop the tren and masteron and just run test to let the other stuff clear.

On 2/2/2019 at 10:33 PM, Synyster said:

Thanks for the input gentleman.  Its always good news when I can save $ and not put as many chemicals in my body.

I suppose i was just eager to try anavar as I'm new to orals and want to experience every compound I can.

All in due time i suppose.

Thanks again

It's not a sprint brother. Take your time with it

Good luck!